Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP Fourm! Need some people! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SasukeShippuden101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:21 pm
he tackled the figure and ripped off its mask and saw hidan but it was a clone... how peculiar  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:22 pm
he saw another figure running towards the oasis and pursued hoping it was the real one  

SasukeShippuden101

SasukeShippuden101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:24 pm
the figure reached the oasis and stopped for breath and realized thats yuen.damm i was chasing the one i love, im such an idiot."sorry for the scare yuen".he said  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:26 pm
round her face flushed with pure emberassment, she had thought he was Hidan, and she was in her pajama shirt! (( agh how emberasing XD rofl ))  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:26 pm
((Hidan is offended... HE IS NO PERV... wait I take that back...))

Hidan stopped pulling on the stiches, Kakuzu nearly crying. He stooped down ad Kakuzu's side, who now had his back facing him, "Are you alright Kaku-chan?" He asked, in an abnormally caring tone. Kakuzu turned around and stood up, and looked at Hidan menicingly. "Ou ish gonna pay..." He said, his white eyes glinting. Hidan looked terrified and tried to scramble away, but was too late, Kakuzu had a hold of his hair and pulled on it extremely hard. "GYAAH! LEGGO!!! LEGGO!!! MY PERFECT HAIR! YOU MOFO! LEMME GO!! GEDDOFF!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!" Hidan yelled, amongst other things, as Kakuzu so loud, you could hear it in the village.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:28 pm
"oh sorry ur in your pajamas this must be embarrising and i can see you want me to leave so......"he stared to walk away  

SasukeShippuden101

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:29 pm
Yuen stared at the sky fo a moment then dissapeared, then reapeared on the other side of the pond infront of the pur white shrine, she began meditating  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:30 pm
" it's ok, " she clled after him, and continued meditating  

--i--EmBeR--

SasukeShippuden101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:31 pm
He felt like the biggest fool in the world for what he just did."god y am i such an idiot?"Shikamaru jumped in front of him and told there was an emergency.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:33 pm
Shikamaru told him where that akatsukis hideout had been found and that sasuke was to go there to attack with other shinobi in the darkness of night.he left with out telling anyone.  

SasukeShippuden101

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:34 pm
rs ofmeditating she left the oasis and whent home , she jumped into her bedroom window and slid into bed  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:35 pm
it had been hours and yet he and shikamaru had no sight of the hideout.  

SasukeShippuden101

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:37 pm
the morning light hit Yuens eyelids jerking her awake, she yawned and turned on her side, she fell back asleep almost emidiatly  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:38 pm
and just then... BOOM he had walked straight into a letterbomb trap already.Dammitt he thought i wont be able to fight or move in this state.  

SasukeShippuden101

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:40 pm
allof a sudden Yuen sprang awake in a cold sweat, ' what happened..? ' she thought ' did i have another nightmare...? ' she decided to get up and STAY up, xp  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff