Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:52 am
Rin caught up to her. "Gimme it NOW!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:55 am
raya growled"ok thats it!"sakata shouted*man beast clone*raya turned into sakata"now*they both said*fang over fang*they both hit Motako giving her serious damage  

Level_E_Vampire

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:55 am
" O-K " she cooly (( with no emotion )) said as she jumped behind him anf re-tied the headband to his head, jumped back over him and ran  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:56 am
" OOPS! Too slow! " she said mockingly to sakata and ran faster  

--i--EmBeR--

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:57 am
"um....thanks" he said softly  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:58 am
"grrrr.."sakata picks up raya and runs after her  

Level_E_Vampire

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:00 pm
" Sure " she said as she stood next to him and watched as sakata chased her shadow clone she smiled at him then tunred and walked in the direction of her house (( XD she's soooooooooo bad! XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:00 pm
(ok ill b on tommarrow or later today maybe)  

The kitsune shippo

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:01 pm
(( ookk, XD see yah ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:02 pm
sakata punched the shadow clone*poof*"ggrrrrraaahhhhhh you got to be kidding me!!!!!"yells sakata she walked away with her fist shaking with anger  

Level_E_Vampire

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:22 pm
" SAKATA! " Motako yells to her " YOUR DAD WANTS YOU! " she caleld from standing imbetween sakata's house and Motako's house " Im sorry, " she called to her sarcasticly ;P  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:38 pm
sakata walked back to her house with raya in her arms she got inside and slamed the door making the house shake muttering curses under her breathe she walked up to her room  

Level_E_Vampire

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:48 pm
Motako turned on her heal and walked to her house, she thought for a second, ' what was that? ' she turned her head. ' I was sure i just heard someone.... ' " Hello " says the voice Motako got scared she ran up the stairs of her house into her room " What's wrong? " the voice said again
" who are you? " she wispered ' ok now im going crazy! ' she thought " you're not crazy! I'm Ryou-chan, and you are Motako-Senpai " " .... wtf, what do you want!? " she wisper yelled " Nothing, " Ryou said, " were are you? " Motako's heart was beating really fast, " In you're book, were else? "
" In my book? " " Yes, I'm you're souls gardian, " at that moment her note book flipped open to this page ->User Image
" But... I didnt draw thins... " the voice didn't answer her, Motako stared down at the picture, " What in the world is going on!? "  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:04 pm
"How did she know? ..." Hidan sighed softly. He then tensed and turned to Tobi with a merderous glare. He grabbed the little boy by his collar and raised him off the ground. "You told her, didn't you!? You little back-stabbing b*****d..." Hidan yelled through gritted teeth. Kakuzu just sighed, "Hidan, leave the kid alone... He's scared enough as it is..." He said, looking at Hidan drop Tobi to the ground.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:14 pm
(( sorry that was last post was a preview for my new story, i wanted someplace to write it but i couldn't find any paper XD the full first two chapters are in my journal if u wanna read them, feedback would be nice too! XD ))
Motako walked down the forest through the trees her high heels digging into the moss, " Dont touch 'im " came her annoyed voice  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff