Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP. Pick a character and have fun! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:04 pm
By the time his meeting with Lady Tsunade was over, Kakashi was about ready to pass out. He barely made it to the hospital before he actually did. When he woke up, Kakashi found himself in a quiet room. I feel a lot better. I wonder how the others are doing? Maybe they're up and I can talk to them if the medics allow me to move. Summoning a nurse, he asked, "May I go and visit my friends? I'm pretty sure that Shikamaru is going to still be here."
Getting the okay from the nurse, he walked to Shikamaru's room.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:44 pm
(Sorry I haven't been on for a while.) Shikamaru was sitting in his room when Kakashi arrived. "Kakashi-sensei, why is the Akatsuki trying to harm the people of Konoha? What did we do to them?" Shikamaru had bandages wrapped around his arms. He needed them because of his wounds.  

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:23 am
"They have been attacking Konoha for a while now. I don't think that we did anything to them, but I do know that they're trying to get the Nine-tail out of Naruto," explained Kakashi as he sat down in the chair next to the bed. "How are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:45 pm
Silent, the Akatsuki member hung upside down on the window in Shikamaru's room. Little did they know they were being watched...  

Apple-Cherry

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:12 am
Kakashi sensed something. Shifting his chair so his back was towards the window, he carefully mouthed, "I feel like we're being watched. I want to check. Follow my lead." Kakashi stood up and said, "It's stuffy in here. Would you mind if I open the window Shikamaru?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:41 am
can ib yondaime  

church of rvb

Priates12

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:12 pm
CAN i BE cHOJI  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:09 am
Crap! the Akatsuki member thought. She reached for a kunai and some wire, to swing into the room and attack them if needed. Then, she heard the window slowly opening.  

Apple-Cherry

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:27 pm
Kakashi knew that he had caught the Akatsuki member off guard. As soon as the window was opened, he had a hold of her. Pulling her inside, he said, "Aren't you the one I hit directly with the chidori and if so why are you here now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:48 pm
are there any openings  

yudasaki_sakudo

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:23 pm
Itachi was watching from afar and when he saw her get pulled inside he was worried the plan would fail.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:17 am
"Well girl, are you going to answer my questions or not?" Kakashi asked, holding a kunai to the Akastuki member's neck. "Speak up if you're going to."  

Ryu of the Sands

Apple-Cherry

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:03 pm
"...No." the Akatsuki member sighed. She tossed to wired kunai behind Kakashi, which it stuck onto a case behind them, and she pulled on the wire. The case fell, and the Akatsuki member scrambled away, out the window.

((i haven't been on for a long time, sorries.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:23 am
When the case started to fall, Kakashi had only two choices, save Shikamaru and let the girl get away or keep the girl prisoner and hope that everyone didn't get too hurt. He chose the first one, but sent one of his dogs after her, so that he could find her later. Be careful and don't get caught, he prayed silently for his dog, as he tipped the case back upright.  

Ryu of the Sands

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:47 pm
Itachi sees the girl comming back toward him and then sees the dogs trying to hide. "Hurry up he's got his dogs after you!"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff