Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Werewolves vs. Vampires (needs people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Eclipsed Heart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:24 pm
can i be emily once u guys get a sam?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:57 pm
((sure))

Rosalie grimaced. She felt Emmett's hand on her shoulder. She looked up to see his calm expression telling her to stay where she was.

"I have no problem with them staying with us," Emmett said over Rosalie's head. Rosalie looked up at him but he looked down at her with a calming look. He looked to Jasper and nodded once.

"It looks like most of us are in agreement. I believe you may stay," Edward said politely, blocking out Rosalie's angry protests from his mind.  

Eternal Night 27

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:32 pm
Bella stood and walked away from the table towards Biology. I hope nothing happends today She though as she sat down next to an empty seat.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:34 pm
"Welcome home!" Alice cheered, bouncing up to the two new members of her family and giving them hugs.

Jasper sighed, shaking both of their hands. "Alice is a bit... high strung, I'm sure you can tell. But yes we are very happy to have you."

He gave his "twin" a warning look, then backed away so that the others to talk with them.  

6vampire6mistress6

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:02 pm
Emmett kept a firm hand on Rosalie's shoulder. Though any normal person would collapse under the pressure, Rosalie stood rigid and Emmett refused to let her disrupt the new pair of vampires that had come now. "Calm down, Rose, I'm right here," he whispered in her ear quickly.

Edward also gave Rosalie a warning look. He was still blocking out the angry protests that came louder than any other thoughts in the group. He glared at her and she glared right back. He wasn't about to let her destroy a chance to share experiences with another group like themselves.

Rosalie was not happy. She was nearly blowing a gasket in her head. She stopped herself from yelling out the protest for everyone to hear. She didn't want to be rude, per say, she just didn't like the idea of someone new that wasn't normally here. It bugged her and, more importantly, it scared her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:32 pm
Sensing danger, Alice made a suggestion.
"Rose - maybe you should go outside for a bit. Not that we're trying to get rid of you, but perhaps it would help to clear you head."  

6vampire6mistress6

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:24 pm
As class started Bella sat back in her chair and watched th teacher, hoping she wouldn't be called on for anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:15 am
Rosalie looked to Jasper. "I'm sorry," she mouthed to her family, then turned to leave the house, a sad expression on her face. She opened the door and stepped out, it seemed that tears should be streaming down her face. She took a seat on the top step and put her head in her hands.

Edward sighed and looked around. He looked to Alice and hung his head. Then he looked to Jasper. "I think she's upset," he pointed out, although it was very obvious. "Hey, where'd Emmett go?"

Emmett appeared beside Rosalie, also sitting on the step. "Hey, Rose, you are going to be ok. I promise, I won't let anything happen to you or me or anyone else. I know how much you really care about them. I can see it when you look at them. I'm here for you, ok?" Emmett said in a calming voice. He hoped it worked. He couldn't have Rosalie miserable, so it was either reassure her or move for a little bit.  

Eternal Night 27

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:47 pm
Alice apologized again to the two new vampires. It's for the best Edward, she thought. Don't worry - she'll be fine. Alice tried to put a smile on her face.
"So, what sort of things do the two of you do for fun?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:13 am
Bella opened her science book and started to outline chapter two. Looking to her side she wondered, Where is Edward?  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:12 am
Edward rolled his eyes and looked at the new pair. He tried to block out their thoughts, being as courteous as he was. He wasn't trying to read their thoughts at all, so her could hear Rosalie's and Emmett's instead. "Oh my God," Edward murmured under his breath. He could have sworn he heard one of them thinking about leaving. That couldn't be good.

Rosalie gasped. For a moment, she thought she had smelt a wolf, but it went away. She looked up at Emmett and smiled. "Come on, let's go back in the house. I'm OK now," she said as she stood up. She grabbed his hands and led him back inside.

Emmett waved to everyone as they reentered, a huge grin planted on his face. He then pulled Rosalie back towards the far wall and leaned against it, holding her waist from behind. "Why don't you show the newcomers their rooms?" Emmett suggested from over Rosalie's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:51 am
(( Where'd they go? We can't do much without her >< And I'll be Jacob if you don't already have one^^))

"You guys can just throw Edward's things into the garage," Alice joked. It seemed like so long ago that she had done that, upon first moving in with the Cullen's.

Jasper laughed. "I remember that. Poor Edward," Jasper grinned. Suddenly his face fell and his nose wrinkled in disgust. "Ugh!! Does anyone else smell that?"

Alice sniffed the air. "Oh god, your right. But, why would they have crossed the border?" Alice looked to her new siblings. "We have some werewolves living east of us. We have a treaty with them. It's highly important that you keep to it. If we don't bite a human, they won't cause us any trouble - AND we're supposed to stay on our own marked land without crossing over the boundary. The only reason i can think of why they'd come over would be because of you two - and they certainly aren't the welcome committee."  

6vampire6mistress6

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:16 am
Rosalie wrinkled her nose in disgust. "Emmett, shall we go check it out?" she asked, looking up. She smiled as if nothing were wrong.

"Hell yeah!" Emmett said with a grin. "Anyone else wanna come find the wolf?" he asked. He was all set, and Rosalie could keep up with him. There was a wolf on their lands and he was prepared to get rid of it.

"Guys, calm down. I think Alice is right. I think that they're here because of the newcomers. Stay inside for a little bit," Edward said, directed more at Emmett than Rosalie.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:55 am
"Exactly," Alice said. "You know how curious that Jacob Black is. And if Sam is out there, perhaps Carlisle should be the one to go out." She scanned the future for a brief moment. "No - they really don't mean any harm as of now."  

6vampire6mistress6

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:54 pm
Emmett groaned. "Well, there goes my fun. They technically broke the treaty by coming over here. I should be able to go out their and beat their wolfy butts!" Emmett said, not angrily, but just a bit loud.

"Now Emmett, calm down. It'll be fine, OK? You can go hunting soon, that way you'll be less... crazy," Rosalie said, smiling up at him. He grinned down at her and nodded.

"I think Alice is right, maybe Carlisle should go, explain that these two are the same as us," Edward said intelligently.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff