Main Gate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon_of_the_West
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:52 am
Dragon waited outside the door to the Hokage's tower, leaning against the walls, his arms crossed. He smiled as he spoke to Sakura as she passed.
You wouldn't be planning anything, would you Sakura?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:30 pm
Ayame walked up to the front of the Leaf Village.
Looking up at the big gate, she sighed to herself.

It's has been a while since I've last visited.

She thought to herself, and then entered the village, wondering how her old friends were.

[ Yeh. I can't think of anything to put.
And if you didn't read my other post in the OOC Thread, this is `Ayame's other account. ]

Go Younha

Dragon_of_the_West
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:39 pm
Dragon appeared behind Ayame, a big smile on his face.
Long time no see, Ayame. What have you been up to?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:54 pm
Ayame heard a familiar voice and looked behind her, and saw Dragon. She brushed her bangs and gave him a soft smile.

Dragon-kun!
It has been awhile. I've been well, and you?

Go Younha

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:27 am
Naruto, you better be in that office!!!

Climbing the flights of stairs, Sakura reaching closer and closer to Hokage's office. Her pink cotton candy hair whipping behind her due to her speed. Stopping, her booths grinding the floor and leaving the marks of black rubber. Gasping for air, her hand holding on the door knob as soon as her composure herself. Knocking on the door gently, she waiting for Hokage Naruto letting her in.

"Hokage-san, this is Sakura Haruno. I have an important message for you."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:50 pm
(before the reopening of the guild it was decided that i would mod naruto until we find a hokage.)

naruto was caught off caurd by the sudden voice at the door. he immediately recognizes the voice.emberrassed to say he was readding an old volume of the ichi ichi novels. since he was already so close to the door he couldn't stall or Sakura would know something was up. so he held the book behind his back and quickly opened the door with a red flushed face.

s..sakura chan. why aren't you in the hospital wing?

(uchiha_sasuke17)

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:34 pm
[Oooh, I must have forgotten. Sorry. >x<;]

Hmmmm?

Blinking her eyes, Sakura didn't know why Naruto was blushing like a red tomato, but her eyes spy something that he's hidding behind him. Lifting an eye's brown, this ninja won't bust the hokage, not while others are watching so, she lifts a carefree smile. The one that she does to trick Sai.

"Hokage-san... It is better we discuss it inside... It's urgent."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:29 pm
Chi got tired of waiting and figured that it wouldn't matter since she wouldn't get much out of anyone. She left and headed to the shops around the ramen shop  

o_chibi_chan

(uchiha_sasuke17)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:57 pm
naruto stepped back and welcomed sakura in without turning around and exposing what was in his hands. he was deffinitely not in the mood for getting pulverized. so as he stepped back he put a big grin on his face to match hers. then he used the first two steps of the rassengan to shred the book in to confetti

happy birthday sakura!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:26 am
Blinking her eyes, Serenity gives him a suspicious look on her face and smiling softly to cover up whatever on her mind.
"You know that... it is not my birthday yet, Naruto."

Taking a piece of paper in the air, her eyes reading along a few words that was part of sentence. Her eye's browns lift up high before she sighs and shaking her head because she is no mood of punching him. Even though, he deserves it since he should be working as HOKAGE, not spent time reading his EROO-Sensei book.

I'm not going to hurt him now, but... later.

Walking inside, Sakura standing in front of his desk and leans on the edge with her tush before she crosses her arms as she waits for him to close the door.

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Dragon_of_the_West
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:20 am
A gust of wind blew by the window, and then Dragon was standing there in his white cloak. He smiled softly at Sakura and then turned to Naruto.
You really should stop reading those ecchi books Naruto. But that's all besides the point. Do you have the newest list missions for me?
I wonder if it'll be alright to bring some students along.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:15 pm
[@ Chibi: Awww, your snowbunny is urber kawaii~ ]

"Ne, Dragon-san~"

Looking over her shoulders, Sakura smiles softly on her calming face and resting her hands on the edge of the desk. She stretching her legs out in front of her. A pair of emerald eyes glancing away and up to the ceiling as her mind recalling her younger days when everything was fun. Closing her eyes, her chest raising up and down slowly as she breathing in slow as she feeling a bit of worried.

Does he ever take a break?

"You might not leave for the next mission after say this message that is from a friend of ours."

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Dragon_of_the_West
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:26 pm
Without looking up, Dragon answered her as he glanced through a file sitting on the edge of Naruto's desk.
You mean Sasuke? I'm meeting with him a few days from now. Would you like me to say hi?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:57 pm
Ayame walked around the village for a while and found the Ramen Shop.
She tied her nodachi to the back of her belt and sat down on one of the seats next to someone familiar.
The shop owner took a look at Ayame and smiled, he knew who she was.

"Like before ne?"

"Hai." Ayame smiled to the ramen cook.

She looked to her right with her left eye since her right eye had an eye patch, and saw a younger girl and knew who it was. She smiled a little.

"...Chi-chan. It's been a while."

Go Younha

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:24 am
"Nope."

I just meet him eariler today.

Opening her eyes, Sakura focus them on Naruto with seriousness of her voice. Pushing herself off the desk, she straightening herself and folding her hands on her lap before she turns to the side and half facing Dragon. Lifting an eye's brown, her eyes glaze over his face and wondering what his meeting with Sasuke is about. Maybe, she's curious or she has other motives...

"Sasuke-kun wants a battle between his students against our students. Is it that why you're meeting him, Dragon-san?"

Hidden Leaf Village

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff