Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Dragon Quest (Many choices available! Huge twist page 18) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:34 pm
((I gotta log off but will be on later.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:37 pm
((ok..aawwie...))  

xXbe_JealousXx

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:40 pm
((just a question, what happened in your last rp based post? Its confusing))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:02 pm
((Gaara I'm getting really serious now. It's bugging me that it took me like 3 posts to help Nyrok with his stomach wound, but Aisu recovers from NEARLY GETTING KILLED BY THE FIRE THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO CONSUME HER HEART in ONE post!!!!!!! Stop trying to ignore me, because this isn't fair, and it's god modding!! You didn't even say how Yuna helped her!!! You know what, because we're friends, I'll get you out of this. But promise me this, NO MORE GOD MODDING!))

Gandohar sized Aisu up. He then grinned. Unkar voiced his thought.

"Hmm....you seem to have been attacked by a sort of Death Fire. Ahhh! The worst kind I see, the one that consumes your heart!" Unkar started walking around Aisu and poking her as if she were some kind of experiment. "You're no better then whenever you were attacked!!" He shouted in shock. He rolled up his sleeves. "This will be very painful."

Ganohar smiled. This man was smart, and he was starting to like him. Though he felt disappointed that Aisu would live even after betraying him.

He raised his hands and pressed them against Aisu's chest. Other then his hands glowing a bright color, Aisu's chest turned a deathly black color.

Gandohar's smile grew larger, heaering Aisu's pained scream.

Suddenly, this red liquid fire came out of her chest. It looked like fire, but felt like water. The same thing Gandohar injected into her chest. It seeped out like blood on cloth. It landed on the ground.

"Careful!" Unkar warned. "If this touches you, you get deathly ill!"

Gandohar looked at Aisu's unconsiocus body. She still somehow looked pained, though Gandohar could not tell how. She barely had a heart beat, and a very weak pulse.
Gandohar bend down on the ground. Ignoring Unkar's warning shouts, he picked up the liquid fire, known to some as Death Fire, or Last Breath, and Liquid Fire to some as well. He let it slither around on his hand. It slithered up his arm. Everywhere it touched it felt like water, but when Gandohar touched the place it went over, he felt nothing. Yet it looked like a small fire. It eventually reached his chest, and seeped into his heart, where the fire was in his body.

Unkar gave a knowing nod, but said nothing.

((Again shes about to die, Get yourself out of this, but this time DON'T GOD MOD))

Alchemist of the Twilight

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:42 pm
"what the! Aisu!!!" Yuna screamed
"whats wrong with her?!?!" she yelled at Unkar.
"And why are you Grinning what did she ever do to you!?!" Yuna was starteding to become very angery.
"Well answer me!" Yuna started to scream at them.
"why does this always happen to me!" Yuna screamed to herself.
"Aisu! Aisu! wake up!" Yuna screamed at her uncontiouse body.
Yuna glared at the boys as if she was going to kill them.
"Fix her now!" Yuna yelled.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:44 pm
"What happened?!" Ryuichi said with panic. He was worried about his new partners and looked at the man who had caused Aisu suffering. "What did you do that for!?" He yelled at him.  

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:46 pm
"I cannot simply, 'fix her'" Unkar replied. "She must heal on her own. If I interfere, she could easily die, much faster and more painful then if she heals, or dies, herself."

Gandohar's grin turned into a large, evil looking smile. He felt it's power re enter his body, and it felt good!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:50 pm
Yuna starts mummbling to herself the worst of things.
"and why are you smilieing for? what did she do to deserve this!?! I hate people like you!!!" Yuna yelled

xXbe_JealousXx

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:54 pm
Ryuichi looked over at Yuna, "So is it alright to attack them then?" Khimaru was crouched at the two men, ready to strike.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:01 pm
Gandohar's eyes grew a bright red color, and several veins on his head popped out.

Unkar touched him on the shoulder, and instantly Gandohar calmed down. He then said, "It's what she deserved. She betrayed me!"

Nyrok growled his agreement.

"You three can fight later!" Unkar stepped between them. "For now, this girls life is in danger and--"

"She betrayed me, I will NOT help her!" he roared.

[I'm going to make a profile on the Death Carriers leader sometime since the story can't progress without him/her and no one apparently wants the part]  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:02 pm
"no...but if this guy doesent stop his grinning i might be tempted...but then Aisu would get mad..." Yuna answered  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:13 pm
"Good." Gandohar answered smugly.

Unkar grinned a little. "It is like watching a couple of babies!" They were entertaining him.

"Where is he now?" Death asked a solider.

"We are not sure, sire, but we do know--"

Death took his sword and cut his head off. "DO NOT DISPLEASE ME!" He bellowed. "I want him dead. I want to kill him! Capture him, and bring him to me! Or you will all suffer this fate.

((Just because he is super powerful and really important in the story, Death's posts will bebolded))  

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:19 pm
((Alright then))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:24 pm
"hmph." Yuna said as snobishly as posible.
"i hate men..well there not really men so to say there like boys noty men dont you think Kietsu?" Yuna said so that everyone could hear.
Yuna used her earth magic to make a chair out of stone.((i think stone is part of earth.)) so she could wait for Aisu to wake up. after five minutes of waiting "im tierd of waiteing! Im so bord!"Yuna exclaimed.
Yuna picked up Aisu placed her on Kietsu picked up K'nock and started to walk in the direction of the man that she was going to assasinates house.
"lets go please im not waiteing all day." Yuna said as nicely as she could.

xXbe_JealousXx

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:27 pm
Ryuichi had a stunned look on his face. This girl flipped her emotions faster than a coin toss. He followed and said to Khimaru, This girl is really weird. The bear replied, Yea, but we really don't have any other choice but to help her.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff