Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Final Battle! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:52 pm
Sasuke's eyes narrowed slightly as his sister hugged him, but he said nothing. At Ryu's request to ride, he shook his head and started walking towards the village, "I'll just walk, I'll see you guys there."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:00 pm
"Are you sure Sasuke?," Chihiro asked in a worried tone as she thought of Sound Ninja and Orochimaru. She shivered at little.  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:05 pm
Sasuke nodded, "Yeah...I'm sure." He leapt onto a nearby tree and started to head towards the village...He needed time to think.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:06 pm
When Chihiro watched her brother jump off in the trees. The dragon took off and landed in the Village in no time at all  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:10 pm
((Once again, Mai is a wolf demon and Ryo is a dragon.))

Once she knew that Chihiro would be safe for the night, Ryu took Kouchi to the hospital. Mai, Ryo, do you have any ideas why the Akatsuki would want Chihiro?, Ryu asked her two friends as they settled down for the night. Both were inside her once more, so she knew that mental communication was the only way for her to talk to them without looking like she was crazy.

I don't know, thought Mai.
Me either, added Ryo.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:04 pm
That night, Chihiro sat in her bed, waiting for Sasuke to come in. It was 11:30.

"Where is he?," she asked as hse fell asleep  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:28 pm
Sasuke landed at the city gates just as the moon was beginning to rise to its zenith above the earth. He let out a sigh and entered Konoha, his feet making little sound as they met the street below him. Chihiro was probably waiting for him...he turned his eyes to their place of residence and leapt up to the window. As he gazed inside, the corner of his mouth rose in a slight grin as he saw her sleeping. Slowly, he opened the sliding door and sat down on the floor beside her. He would have to keep watch tonight...he didn't want a repeat of today's events happening again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:26 am
Ryu walked out of a ramen shop and decided to check up on Kouchi. The hospital staff said that he was alright and his folks took him home. "Well that done," said Ryu, "I should pobably check up on Chihiro." Arriving at the Uchiha home, she jumped up to a treebranch overlooking Chihiro's window. When she saw that Sasuke was there, she dropped lightly to the windowledge. "Hey, is she going to be okay?" Ryu asked quietly. "I mean we all had a rough day, but hers had ot have been the worst."  

Ryu of the Sands

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:39 pm
As Chihiro slept, she drempt of the Uchiha Clan and the happy times she had. Like when Sasuke and her were playing tag and tghey rolled over each other and laughed.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:59 pm
Sasuke saw a smile cross Chihiro's face and turned as Ryu came in, "She'll be just fine." He murmured softly, "She doesn't look badly hurt, and it appears she's having good dreams. She'll be as good as new in the morning."  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:20 pm
The next morning Chihiro awoke.

"*yawns*, that dream goves me memories*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:27 am
Ryu was sitting in her dining room eating breakfast, when she remembered that she needed to go see Lady Tsunade about training a group of genin. After her meeting with Tsunade, Ryu walked to the Academy because she had vollenteered to work with some of the trainees with their jutsus.  

Ryu of the Sands

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:48 am
Sasuke turned his weary eyes to his sister and asked, "Had a good rest? Are you feeling alright?" he rubbed the back of his neck in uncertainty.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:28 pm
Chihiro looked at her tired brother

He stayed up all night to watch me? she thought

"Yes," she said," You should have some rest to Sasuke"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:03 pm
The dark-haired boy shrugged, "I'll be fine. I've gone longer without sleep." He closed his eyes and gave a small sigh, "I'm afraid to let you out of my sight though, why in the world were those guys after you?"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff