Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

External Soul

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:34 pm
Beth Turner
External Soul
I'm here because I was invited. Thank you so much Beth for inviting me!! I am currently studying Apologetics and doing Evangelism. Thought my calling was to be a missionary but found that I was also interested in Apologetics, Evangelism (witnessing), and Open Air Preaching! lol A lot, I know. I hope that God will let me be able to all these things for him some day.

You're able to do all of these things right now if you know even one unbeliever! Does your church, if you have a home church right now, do visitation? Visitation is an awesome way to get into evangelism!

At the moment I don't have a home church although I am a member of one. I haven't been going to church every Sunday like I should be so I'll start doing that again and hopefully find a good Bible-based church.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:12 am
External Soul
Beth Turner
External Soul
I'm here because I was invited. Thank you so much Beth for inviting me!! I am currently studying Apologetics and doing Evangelism. Thought my calling was to be a missionary but found that I was also interested in Apologetics, Evangelism (witnessing), and Open Air Preaching! lol A lot, I know. I hope that God will let me be able to all these things for him some day.

You're able to do all of these things right now if you know even one unbeliever! Does your church, if you have a home church right now, do visitation? Visitation is an awesome way to get into evangelism!

At the moment I don't have a home church although I am a member of one. I haven't been going to church every Sunday like I should be so I'll start doing that again and hopefully find a good Bible-based church.

Ha ha- as silly, petty and utterly pathetic as it sounds, that's actually not the easiest thing in the world to find...  

Beth Turner
Captain

koi miazaki 3

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:51 pm
I'm here to fear God and keep his commandments, because that is the whole duty of man.

--Ecclesiastes 12:13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:36 am
Well i am here because you invited me..
And i believe that everything happens with a reason.  

Dy0sa

Saint Cleric

Mandralyne

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:27 pm
Wham!!!!

I'm here in this guild because I was invited a couple of days ago. I won't really be active though, because I start college on Tuesday, and move into residence tomorrow. (I don't have a laptop yet).
Bet you didn't see that coming...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:14 am
I'm here cause I was invited. I think the more guilds I'm in the better,but I usually only post at the TG guild. That may change though.  

10binary-0

Stor-E-Phool

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:25 pm
I just got invited! biggrin I'm so glad.
I don't know what I could have said to get here, but I'm happy I said it! <333
Yeah. Gaia is in need of a little Christ-love here. I can't count how many debates I've accidentily started because of something I've said at a wave of a hand... =_=; They are very tiring debates, and I hate them. It's nice to know there are some online friends with the same beliefs.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:04 am
well, you invited me Miss Beth biggrin

and why i am on Gaia, well i dont even remember how i found out about it, but i thought it was cool and i was insistently hooked.

and as to why i am in the Den, i think is the simplest of answers - because i have an obsessed relationship with my Lord and Savior, JC! ^.^  

Candance Lorelle

Beloved Friend

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Scottie2010

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:37 pm

If I gave you my heart,
I am here because I love God and I love meeting other Christians. Also, Tanis Majere invited me. ^^
would you promise not to break it?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:47 pm
i'm here to spead god's great news and because you invited me beth. thx and keep up the faith everyone. remember he died for us he loved us so much, shouldn't we love each other just as much?  

Tanis Majere

Friendly Trader

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Questions and Answers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers