Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun place to make both friends and gold. 

Tags: giveaway, game, gold, contest, free 

Reply Recycling Bin (Closed Threads, Spam or Repeat Threads, etc.)
Shiro Kiyoshi is the winner to the YaRly HAT! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

counter?
+1
100%
 100%  [ 7 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Broken_Wingless

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:47 am
Hugel
Sheer_Immortal
Broken_Wingless
*smile* Thanks Hugel. SouIReaperZ all you do is press that arrow button above Hugels head. It should ask you if you would like to trade. click start trading put the amount of gold you want to trade. In the box with the names in it highlight and delete it. Type in Raffle and type your password into the little password box. Hit trade. when Hugel says ok respond and that's it.
Did they take out the trading pass fee when they removed the vend fee? I feel so behind on Gaia news xD

Eheh. Thank you Browin (that ok for me to call you that wingless?) Thank you for helping.

She's right Sou.

I'm not sure Sheer, but it seems trading has become very popular rather than using the MP as of late.

^_^ My this thread get's pushed down further and further every time I come and visit. That's a good sign of activity from the other members. Ehe

It's fine. I'm not sure about the trading pass fee though. I think they did take it out when they removed the vend fee.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:09 pm
Yes yes I'm still alive.

Just for a news update on the Fairy wings Raffle.

There is still another 12k numbers still available. The MAX number you can join in at is 3k that means (3000 numbers for the raffle)

That's all I have to say other than if you buy 500 numbers you can get 2 free avvie arts.  

Hugel
Captain

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:02 pm
Free art? Ho snap =O (*takes a look*)

I swear, I think I'm the only '04er who doesn't have any avatar art xD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:06 am
I forget how many tickets I buy. I think I can get some more. And Yay! You are ALIVE!  

Broken_Wingless

Hugel
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:33 am
UPDATE ON THE RAFFLE:
Ok the art waiting list has been updated. And so has been the raffle numbers and participants.

The numbers are soaring with much happiness. We are currently in the 14 K's right now and that means another 15000 numbers are still available. It would be nice if some folks could get their buddies to come and throw in some gold into the raffle too. If we could get 15 people to join with 1000 gold we will be done in no time but even with the minimum for art entries that would be 30 people.

0-0 I think maybe after this raffle I'll be taking a short break, I'm going to have to decide what I'm going to put up. Next time I'm going to have to get a small prize. either that or have a minimum on how many tickets you can buy the first time around then every number after wards will be 1 gold each. That way maybe the raffle will go a little faster.

I'm sorry if my response to your trades are slow and getting your avvie art. I've been swamped with homework and other gungho nonsense. Plus after being in a diseased chamber for two whole lovely weeks I've finally come down with a cold...hoping its only a cold and not flu or the infamous meningitsis that's been going around. So with that said. I'm off again.

LATER!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:05 pm
Eep, colds suck - especially when you've a ton of stuff going on 0.o

Good luck with the raffle 3nodding I'll be buying more tickets once someone else buys some - I like having my numbers spread out xD  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Hugel
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:11 am
I finally was able to get two of the people on the art waiting list from the raffle. Thank you for waiting.

Sheer, I posted your image in the thread.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:16 am
Sweet, got it. ^.^ The art's really cool =D  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Super-Happy Wishing Well
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:45 am
How goes the raffle, Hugel? ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:17 pm
Hello everyone! Hugel here and I'm here to be updateing you about the thread. There are some real good news. The raffle is going swell and we're almost done even though it's been going slow.

The total amount of tickets is 29000
The approximate current number is 18000
That means about 11000 tickets to go.

Remember folks each ticket/number is only one gold.

I'm going to be implementing a bump contest soon, though I'm not sure when but soon.

Also as a reminder once this raffle is over the raffles are going to come back here and only here. I figured I need more time in the guild. biggrin

So before that happens and I hope soon it will happen I need everyone to pitch in their wish of a CASH SHOP item they would like to see for the raffle.

There will be some rule changes only so the raffle will move faster. But unitl then, EVERYONE TELL ME WHAT CASH SHOP YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE UP!!!  

Hugel
Captain

jessrubi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:00 pm
Infinity Hat  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:54 am
jess_eklom
Infinity Hat
I concur. ^.^  

Sheer_Extraterrestrial

Hugel
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:13 pm
UPDATE:

LAST NUMBER UNTIL END: 29000
Current number: 18396

I'VE PLACED UP A PAGE NUMBER MINIGAME.
FIRST ONE ON PAGE 100 IN THE MAIN THREAD (NOT THE GUILD THREAD) WILL RECIEVE 500 GOLD.
SEE RULES IN FIRST POST OF THREAD (AGAIN NOT HERE)

HERE

UPDATED WISH LIST FOR RAFFLE ITEMS:
Infinity hat
Hermes Moon
Faustos Bottle
WTF Hat
Enchanted strings
Dark star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:49 am
UPDATE!

Its wonderful that I got another trade in for the raffle!
We are currently up to number 19446
The last number is 29000
There is a total of 9554 numbers left!

It would be a great help of all of you could get some people to join with 100 or more tickets.

I will be spending most of my day today bumping and advertising for this thread.

Help me out?

-Hugel  

Hugel
Captain

Hugel
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:26 am
HELLO EVERYONE TIME FOR ANOTHER UPDATE.

I'M HAPPY TO SAY THAT THE RAFFLE IS NEAR OVER!!!

BOTH SHEER, TIFA AND TA LU HAVE THROWN IN SOME NICE NUMBERS AND WE ARE CURRENTLY UP TO NUMBER 23000!!! THANKS TO TIFA AND SHEER'S PUSH UP, AND TA LU'S EVENING OUT.

THAT MEANS THERE IS STILL 5000 NUMBERS UP FOR GRABS:
ie 23001-29000!!!

HURRY AND GET THEM BEFORE THEY'RE TAKEN, THIS RAFFLE IS JUST SHAKING FOR AN ENDING!

OH AND JUST AS A REMINDER!!

THERE IS A 500 GOLD PRIZE FOR THE FIRST PERSON ON PAGE 100, BUT PLEASE REMEMBER TO DO AT LEAST 10 COUNTED BUMPS TO SHOW THAT YOU HAVE DONE YOUR PART AND SHOW THAT YOU ARE PARTICITATING, AND NOT A BUMP-PAGE-PRIZE FREELOADER.

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY! THANKS!
HUGEL

Recycling Bin (Closed Threads, Spam or Repeat Threads, etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games