Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
The official BB (Bat Brigade) thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:15 pm
Doesn't mean they always agreed with each other. But the way I see it, I don't see why as more and more people come into the BB, they can't be divided up into squads, each squad made of people who's powers compliment the other, so each unit can act as an independent team of heroes to maximize crime and super villain thwartage.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:27 pm
Rellik San
I don't see why as more and more people come into the BB.
like that will ever happen domokun  

Awesome Akwardness

OverlordMMM

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:36 pm
......I agree with your thinking for if more people join rellik......but chances of that happening would be slim unless we did actually make an rp guild for it......and even then the quality might of the guild might lack because of too few or too many people (plus we might want to include why this was even started)..........but thats for another thread......  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:40 pm
If there was guild made (not saying there will be but I do happen to have the money xp ) I wouldn't want it to be all super heros we need villians too!Cause' nothing but super heros would be boring as hell and get old fast.  

Awesome Akwardness

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:20 am
Blackrose Kaire
If there was guild made (not saying there will be but I do happen to have the money xp ) I wouldn't want it to be all super heros we need villians too!Cause' nothing but super heros would be boring as hell and get old fast.

You know I have a spare guild I'm doing nothing with...
(Lol that sounds so bad.)

Anyway, villains are easy to come by, seeing as we'll be doing an origin story, to start with, I can call in a few people to pad us out with villains until we get more permanent players.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:45 am
...either way...for rp purposes, there are always low-level villains that can be easily used as NPCs as long as everyone has a basic feel for the personality of the villains......an example of nondescript bad guys are common thugs and gunmen...........usually they are headed by a higher low-level villain too...like some crime bosses.....but they are just smarter thugs at times.....its the ones who can pull there strings which will be difficult to deal with.......

.....I think we just have to be creative with how we rp...  

OverlordMMM

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:43 am
Well I don't really wanna becaptain of a guild but I would like to be vice-captain or atleast a crew member or something.
Should I make the guild or what?....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:07 am
Blackrose Kaire
Well I don't really wanna becaptain of a guild but I would like to be vice-captain or atleast a crew member or something.

I'll sort it later, like I said, I have a spare guild I'm not using.  

Rellik San
Crew

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:10 am
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire

I'll sort it later, like I said, I have a spare guild I'm not using.
Awww man...I was hoping to get another fight over who would be vice-captain/captain gonk stare  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:36 am
well.....whatever the case.....I'll work on some basic superhero/ supervillain character templates and such........

....you know what I never see often.....you know how there are supervillains who need masses of superheroes to take down.......why are there never superheroes who need massive amounts of supervillains to take them down? (aside from an obviously short comic/ storyline).......

.......hmm......that gives me an idea.....

......a parallel dimension crossover in which superheros are supervillains and vice versa........(thats mainly for the supervillains to do)  

OverlordMMM

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:03 am
OverlordMMM
well.....whatever the case.....I'll work on some basic superhero/ supervillain character templates and such........

....you know what I never see often.....you know how there are supervillains who need masses of superheroes to take down.......why are there never superheroes who need massive amounts of supervillains to take them down? (aside from an obviously short comic/ storyline).......

......a parallel dimension crossover in which superheros are supervillains and vice versa........(thats mainly for the supervillains to do)

Ahhhh its been done, consider superman, there was an enitre league against him, and also from the DC universe again... Crisis on Infinite Earths did a story line similar to the one suggested.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:15 am
Rellik San
OverlordMMM

Ahhhh its been done, consider superman, there was an enitre league against him, and also from the DC universe again... Crisis on Infinite Earths did a story line similar to the one suggested.
.........by what I mean for the supervillains who need more than one superhero....are ones who are ultrapowerful, beyond a regular superhero to handle them alone.........such as Apocalypse, Galactus, etc........what about superheros in the same league as these?....there aren't any who could combat these villains single-handedly....thats what I mean.....a super hero who could take these ultra-powerful supervillains on in a 1-on-1 fight....  

OverlordMMM

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:04 pm
OverlordMMM
Rellik San
OverlordMMM

.........by what I mean for the supervillains who need more than one superhero....are ones who are ultrapowerful, beyond a regular superhero to handle them alone.........such as Apocalypse, Galactus, etc........what about superheros in the same league as these?....there aren't any who could combat these villains single-handedly....thats what I mean.....a super hero who could take these ultra-powerful supervillains on in a 1-on-1 fight....

Thor, Wolverine (when his x-gene is super charged), the Phoenix.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:27 pm
Rellik San
OverlordMMM
Rellik San
OverlordMMM

......I'm not sure about Thor....never really read his comics.......and I never heard about Wolverine's X gene being charged.......as for Phoenix.......doesn't she tend to be both hero and villain at the same time because she doesn't want to be controlled?.......  

OverlordMMM

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:47 pm
OverlordMMM
Rellik San
OverlordMMM
Rellik San
OverlordMMM

......I'm not sure about Thor....never really read his comics.......and I never heard about Wolverine's X gene being charged.......as for Phoenix.......doesn't she tend to be both hero and villain at the same time because she doesn't want to be controlled?.......

Thor... given he's the avatar of a god, I'd imagine he could beat any super villain. Wolverines x-gene gets super charged when he becomes death for apocalypse, then goes and rips Apocalypse a new a-hole and kicks the crap out of Mister Sinister too. As for Phoenix, well it depends, in the original Dark Phoenix story line, she was uncontrollable and only acted to her own ends, when she returned, she was able to control her power, thanks to the Xan.

Also consider the silver surfer, who has never been close to defeat in battle, same for Frankie Nova, although both acted as heralds of Galactus, they actually also give planets inhabitants sufficient time to leave the planet and in the case of the Surfer also aids in fighting Galactus.

Then theres Lobo.... given he's immortal has infinite regenerative power and is practically a god... I think its fair to say he qualifies.  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff