Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi RPG: The Wolf's Song (New Seto Needed.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:35 am
"Well, if you're going to be dead, it's probably best if we have someone we can trust to take good care of his well being." Jou replied.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:42 am
Seto made mental note to stop letting his defences down like that. He was supposed to be concentrating on making sure his brother would be safe, not how nice it would be to just relax on that fur bed and-
'Damnit, stop that you!' He commented to himself. "Good point."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:19 pm
Mokuba looked at the young teen, he still wasnt sure about all of this. 'What do you mean, fo course your ok with it. This is so Seto will be happy, so Seto will come back to his old self. If it only takes a little white lie to do so, so be it, quit being selfish!' he thought to himself. He decided to forget how he was feeling, he was the one that came to Jou in the first place, he couldnt take it back now. This was for Seto, not himself, " So who were all those other wolves in the fight? " Mokuba asked trying to think on other things.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:16 pm
"Mokuba... Are you alright?" Seto asked. He had mentally chided himself for neglecting to get his brother's input on the matter of him 'dying.'  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:54 pm
Mokuba looked up and smiled a bit, " Yeah, I had talked to Jou abotu this remeber, as long as you become happy then Im happy. " he replied. Though it was true he still thought it was gonna be hard to say Seto was dead, but not working would cause him less stress. That was all that really mattered and it was he wanted, Seto to be happy.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:10 am
Jou nodded, "It's true, besides, Salem here will make sure that he's alright. The other pack members who were trying to keep them from tearing each other apart were well, let me think on this one... Kazu, Sarah, Ian, Michelle.... And Alison was there too, if I remembered her scent correctly... About one third of the pack is comprised of the previous leader's pack members, myself being among that number... I actually had hoped that he would've stayed, but, he wanted to see the world before he died, so." Jou shrugged. "I was the last one he changed too."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:04 am
"Then how do you know no one's trying to force you out?" Seto asked, his natural paranoia rearing it's ugly head, not satisfied with Mokuba's answer but not wanting to question it either. Not yet anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:12 am
"Phermones and the fact that the previous leader changed me to replace him as leader really." Jou commented. "Like right now, I can tell how you feel because I can sniff it out. You're somewhat relaxed, yet, you've got your guard back up. If anyone here had hostile thoughts towards having me as a leader, it'd be hard to hide it."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:21 am
Seto filed that away for later use. It would be a good thing to remember, just in case. He supposed he'd remember it better once he got the idea of how a new set of senses would work.
"Doesn't everyone have some sort of safe guard? I can't be alone in that." Seto commented.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:31 am
"There's one difference between you and them, they have defensive weapons right on themselves, you don't. Claws and such, but yes, most of them do have a safe guard as well, that's what mates are for.... Well... That and more... Recreational activities." Jou commented.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:44 am
Seto blushed at that. He knew exactly what was meant by it. Recreational indeed... he rolled his eyes.
"I'm going to get bored aren't I?" Seto commented.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:06 am
Mokuba smiled up at hios brother, " Im sure you wont Seto, bhesides, I think you might even make some friends here. And who lnows...maybe even a mate.." he replied giving his brother a sly look at the mention of a mate.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:56 am
'Did my brother just insinuate... did he just say that?!' Seto's mind raced to come up with something and stop staring like his kid brother had grown himself an extra head.
"Just what have you been watching? Honestly... where you pick up these things is a mystery to me..." Seto commented, with what he could scrape together of his wits.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:56 am
Jou blinked at Mokuba, slightly surprised. "There's more than one reason that I chose Salem here to guard Mokuba. He's got something no one else here has, photographic memory, both a curse and a blessing and he does know how to put it to good use. What math are you in right now, anyway Salem? I've lost track." Jou questioned.

"I'm in highschool pre- cal, advanced chemistry, government and... I take all three language classes on top of advanced English." He commented, truthfully.

"He doesn't attend the same school as us, but he's at about your level of education, isn't he, Seto?" Jou wondered. "It's not like he doesn't study either, he does and that just makes things stick extra well. He could probably read up on business managment and have no trouble helping your brother with running it.""

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:56 am
Mokuba had to laugh at their reactions, it may had been unlike him, but it would put their mind on other things besides him. Besides, he wanted Seto to be happy, telling him hed get friends and even love was a good thing to think about. And not to mention he didnt mind the idea of Salem being his guard, the boy seemed rather nice, " Salem seems cool, Im glad hell get to be my guard. " Mokuba replied with a smile.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff