Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Who thinks Haji is a sexybeast!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaia Twitchy

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:25 pm
So which voice should I go by? xD

I love both voices, my personal favorite is the japanese voice.

Also, Hagi is just plain hot. He is silent and protective and always has Saya's back. {SPOILER} The last episode made me cry though. {SPOILER}  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:14 pm
eek eek eek  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:46 pm
Anaia Twitchy

Also, Hagi is just plain hot. He is silent and protective and always has Saya's back. {SPOILER} The last episode made me cry though. {SPOILER}

Both his voices were amazing! I don't know which one I like more! The more I hear the Japanese the more I like it. xd But Freeman was pretty good, too. I can't decide!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:50 pm
YamiCheza
Anaia Twitchy

Both his voices were amazing! I don't know which one I like more! The more I hear the Japanese the more I like it. xd But Freeman was pretty good, too. I can't decide!

Crispin PWNS all other English VAs! xd  

eternally_the_siren_sings
Crew

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:08 pm
YamiCheza
Anaia Twitchy

Yeah, I haven't heard a male voice actor I like more. Justin Cook and John Burgmeier (however you spell Kurama's VA's name XO) were awesome in YYH, but alas! Freeman PWNs! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:13 pm
YamiCheza
YamiCheza
Anaia Twitchy

Yeah, I haven't heard a male voice actor I like more. Justin Cook and John Burgmeier (however you spell Kurama's VA's name XO) were awesome in YYH, but alas! Freeman PWNs! xd

And he knows how to pronounce people's name right! Like in Noein! *join my guild!* (note the shameless advertising!)  

Crew

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:28 am
YamiCheza
YamiCheza
Anaia Twitchy

And he knows how to pronounce people's name right! Like in Noein! *join my guild!* (note the shameless advertising!)

Yeah, he's really good at saying the Japanese names! surprised In Witch Hunter Robin (the first anime i saw he was in) when his character, Amon, who was kind of like the leader of the group and would bark orders at everyone, he said every single name right. eek

*Sorry, but I've never seen Noein. sweatdrop But I'll definitely try to check it out. ^^ I'll try to find some episodes of it on the internet. (too poor to buy DVDs.) T__T*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:12 am
YamiCheza
YamiCheza
YamiCheza
Anaia Twitchy

Yeah, he's really good at saying the Japanese names! surprised In Witch Hunter Robin (the first anime i saw he was in) when his character, Amon, who was kind of like the leader of the group and would bark orders at everyone, he said every single name right. eek

*Sorry, but I've never seen Noein. sweatdrop But I'll definitely try to check it out. ^^ I'll try to find some episodes of it on the internet. (too poor to buy DVDs.) T__T*

*you're going to have to read an episode summary for episode 8, because I can't find it anywhere. In English or Japanese. gonk crying *  

Crew

Hello Reiia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:04 pm
Well, he is handsome, but umm.. not a sexy beast. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:04 am
O.o  

finfageek

voragoanimus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:50 pm
Hagi-gasm!!! I love that silent, mysterious, sexy guy!!!! Hagi=sexchiropteran!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:21 pm
Yes, Hagi is rather attractive! -is having thoughts about him- heart 4laugh blaugh

(ohnoez! I'm betraying Karl by saying that!)

Kurikurikara

CoverMeInYourBlood

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:33 am
Ya but Solomon is better!  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:01 pm
I do! biggrin He's always so cool!

But don't you guys wonder how he cleans the blood off his shirt?

Haha..

I've been a Haji fan ever since I saw him on the first episode!  

ladyyk

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:02 am
of course he is especially when his hair is loose  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items