Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampire mansion (need more people) and please come Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:46 pm
"a rumor, nobody i know personally, i wanted to ast you if it was true. ut obviously you havn't heared,"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:47 pm
name: Chava Von Derbutch
ht: 5.4
sex: female
type: vampire(of course!!!)
looks like: long ebony hair, brilliant green eyes, full pouty lips, and a long sweeping black cape over a blood red loose gown
bio: was bitten by Fate's ex- now hunts him down to seek revenge for hurting Fate.

Lady Chava sweeps in, drawn by the smell of fresh 'meat',as the humans called it, and spotted the elegant table at the center of the room."Fate."  

texas_sass

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:49 pm
she turns, "and who might you be??"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:50 pm
"I wouldn't know what honour I would deserve. I was powerful, yes, but I would not argue that I was the best. Most assuredly the warriors of vampire legend surpass me."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:52 pm
"thank you....thats what i wanted to hear, the truth" she swept across the floor, going down the table, "i should be leaving, you have already been so generouse"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:05 pm
"No, no! Stay as long as you wish! You trouble me not with your eminent prescence! My manor is your manor." He bowed a bit in his seat.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:07 pm
"then prehaps i shall stay....if only for a little while" she bows back. "would you happen to have a spare room i might borrow?, i'm a little tired"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:09 pm
"I have exactly 150 spare rooms, and you may partake of any and as many as you wish."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:14 pm
she bowed her head, "thank you" she left the room and chose one with a beautiful view, and a balcany, she settled into sleep fast and awoke to a strange sound the next night, she looked around, "hello??"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:18 pm
"Hello." His voice came from outside the window. He was crawling up the wall in a lizard-like fashion, headed toward another window.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:32 pm
"oh!!!!.....well hello," she got up, "well i slepped longer then planned, might i ask what you are doing??"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:35 pm
"Just returning to my quarters. I just visited the gypsy village. Or rather, what was left of it... Too much has occured since my Slumber..." He said these words with a tone of sadness as he began to jimmy open the window.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:53 am
kitty was asleep in a bed. she had stopped vancha from sleeping with her. larten was in a room to one side and vancha the other. kitty was shivering and while doing so she grabbed a lot of throwing stars. the nightmare she was having had caused her to do so. she started to throw them and they all hit the wall. they began to spell a word. a word that she hated and adored. the word....steve.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:29 am
(so..wat i miss?)

Ash, having feed already, walked back inside, licking her lips, she smiles to herself happily and sniffs the air for anybody around, she shruggs to herself and continues to walk (oh that sounds like that one series, Cique Du Freak....is that it?)  

Aprilbaby1

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:32 am
(yep, i'm rewriting them sort of. in my journal)
kitty still was thrashing. the nightmare was so real. she soon woke to find what damage she cause. she tried to pull them out but the stars were firmly wedged in.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff