Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The new shinobi((A new Naruto RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:36 am
Sero held his hand over his head were Sasuke hit it. "Well at least you know his name. Madara is an Uchiha. To be correct, he is the FOUNDER of the Uchiha clan. Many people said that he had died...but they were all too wrong. the 2nd Hokage faced Madara at The Valley of the End. Here." Sero pointed all around. "It is also said that he in the one that sent The Nine-Tailed Fox to Konoha. And...maybe I shouldn't tell you this but...he is the one that taught Itachi the Mangekyou." Sero stopped there for a second. "And that is who Madara is."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:27 am
Sasuke was quiet. He just stood still thinking. Eventually he said, "We need to kill him, but we can't do it alone."  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:28 pm
Sero popped his knuckles again. "I know...I was foolish to go alone." Sero immediatly looked up. "That is why we are getting the best of the best ninja, and we are going to kill Madara once and for all." Sero looked down. "But something this big will take about 5 months...minimum."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:25 am
Sasuke nodded, he knew that it would take a long time to get everything ready for an attack that big. "We should get Naruto to help," he said after a few minutes.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:43 pm
Sero nodded. "That's what my first choice was going to be, to round up everybody he knew, Sand, Grass, Sound (if he found any), and Leaf. It is the start of a good plan." Sero nodded at his plan.

((also one ( ) means that the person is still talking, but quietly))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:34 am
"Maybe we should recrute people from the Rain, Mist and Waterfall villages as well," suggested Sasuke, helping Sero to his feet. "Right now though, we need to get you back to Konoha," he added.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:55 pm
Sero held his left arm. "Yeah...that fight took it outta' me...just one thing...DON'T tell the 'Kage...she'll be peeved to hear I ran away to fight Madara."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:07 pm
((last time I checked, Tsunade was female 3nodding 3nodding ))

"You do know that Lady Tsunade can heal your injuries faster than Sakata," Sasuke pointed out.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:09 pm
((darn...I thought we had Naruto as the Hokage >.>))

Sero nodded. "True...just don't tell her what happened...I really don't want her to punch me...she has a mean left hook you know?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:26 am
((I don't care who is hokage, we just need to decide who it is and make it know to all who post.))  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:25 pm
((okay it shall be Tsunade for her crazyness!))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:41 pm
Sasuke nodded. He had seen Tsunade punch something when she got mad, there wasn't much left of whatever she hit. "We should probably catch up with Sakata and Seiyuki," said Sasuke.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:37 am
Sero nodded. "Probably so." Sero jumped off, back toward the direction of the Leaf Village. Next time Madara...next time.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:51 am
Name: Inoue
Appearance: User Image

Bio: She's lived in Konoha all her life and was raised on her own when her parents died on a mission when she was eight. She has her own special bloodline limit and she is the last person to have it since her parents were killed.  

twilight_animeprincess

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:55 am
Inoue was practicing her archery on the training grounds when a an anbu popped up next to her. "Inoue-san the Hokage would like to see you." She nodded towards him and he disappeared in a puff of smoke. "I wonder what she wants? That and anbu made it sound really important." Inoue turned and dashed off to the Hokage's office.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff