Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Gaia Cash Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:43 am
First Generation Tama's Basket and Green Corallus Egg have started to hatch.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:06 am
Ayup. Also, that new armor looks incredibly iffy. I don't think I'll be getting it, since the Wild Things for me isn't that hot an item.

They made the ominous remark that they'll be pulling things off the shelves, maybe forever, which means I'll have to get at least one set of everything there. ;_; My bank account weeps.  

FogSage

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:32 pm
I don't like the armor...it's bulky and it doesn't fit right. The goggles and the bell are nice though  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:39 pm
::pokes egg:: I'm a mommy!  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:15 pm
Lots of new happenings around the cash shop today. surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:19 pm
Diana Vulpes
Lots of new happenings around the cash shop today. surprised

Indeed. That Pantheracorax Agate looks really spiffy. ::prays she can save up for one:: whee  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:22 pm
oh gaia, why must you make me pay more money because I'm to addicted to give you up sad

*owns a wild armor and three of the evolving items now xD*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:46 pm
krystalcollected
oh gaia, why must you make me pay more money because I'm to addicted to give you up sad

It is actually one of the cheaper items at 125 GC, which is about the same as $1.25, or 7500 GG.

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:54 pm
I'm glad to see Gaia is at least going to announce what they will rotate out (potentially not bring back) in advance. This way I can at least buy things at my leisure versus feeling like I need to buy everything I might want right away. Scooped up one of the eggs and bought all the emerald wedding items since green is my favorite color. Already have everything else that is being dropped. Oh, and the evolution is looking promising on the bottle. (hopes for something wispy and ethereal looking)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:58 pm
This new egg is pretty, though a lot smaller than I was expecting. I didn't preview it and I don't know why, but I had it in my head that it was much larger. sweatdrop What I get for buying without doing a preview first, oh well.

As far as the Cash Shop goes my goal is to own every first generation evolving item as they come out. Most of the other items in the shop don't really interest me all that much.

I am getting curious now when the DandiDooDad is going to reach its next stage. It is the only evolving item yet to change.

Selene Aries

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:09 pm
Diana Vulpes
krystalcollected

It is actually one of the cheaper items at 125 GC, which is about the same as $1.25, or 7500 GG.

True xD But I put 10 bucks into the cash shop to get the various things, haha. Not that I'm complaining xD I just find it funny that whenever I start not using gaia as much they bring new stuff to make me come back, hehe.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:14 pm
Diana Vulpes
This new egg is pretty, though a lot smaller than I was expecting. I didn't preview it and I don't know why, but I had it in my head that it was much larger. sweatdrop What I get for buying without doing a preview first, oh well.

As far as the Cash Shop goes my goal is to own every first generation evolving item as they come out. Most of the other items in the shop don't really interest me all that much.

I am getting curious now when the DandiDooDad is going to reach its next stage. It is the only evolving item yet to change.
Heh, I also want to get every first generation evolving item. I am randomly buying other items as I think I might like them/possible profit if they are pullled and inflate to massive amounts. A lot of the items don't interest me that much, but I figured with as hard as it is to find green to match my fresh grass skirt I better at least buy the emerald items before they go poof. @____@

I also wish the spore thing would hurry and evolve some. It is the item I've been most curious about since the beginning. XP  

Krissim Klaw

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:13 pm
i have about two of each first generation evolving item.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:17 pm
I have none. I'll buy the Monthly letters, but I just don't really feel like buying the Gaia Cash..... sweatdrop

There are a couple things in the shop that I'd like though, so I guess I'll just have to watch the marketplace.  

Manda_Tifa

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces