Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Rise of the Kyuubi's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the title?
NO IT SUCKS OUT LOAD!!!!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:23 pm
Fujuki blushed then smiled "Thank you" she walked into the shop "so what kind of ice-cream do you like?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:27 pm
"All kinds. Vanilla, Chocolate, Rocky Road, the works. I have grown acustomed to eating many kinds of ice-cream!" Sero's stumoch growled. "Uh heh heh. Just ignore that. It's nothing." Sero put down some money. "This should cover us."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:30 pm
Fujuki put the money back in Sero's hands "No ill pay for it" she said right before she dug in her pocket for some money "Here that will do. Get what ever ice-cream you want"

((i gtg bii))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:34 pm
((BYE!!!))

Sero smiled. "Charitible as before. Another good trait that I liked about you." Sero smiled. He meant to say that, not by accident. He liked that she was chritable. If a man was the enemy and he was dying, she would help him, no matter what.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:37 pm
((bii))
"Thank you" the laughed  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:39 pm
Sero laughed. "Most things have and haven't changed you know. You still are as charitable and have that beautiful laugh as ever." Sero smiled.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:45 pm
Fujuki blushed "Same for you" she elbowed him in the side then she asked for one scoope of vanilla on another of chocolate

((srry now i gtg lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:54 pm
((okay BYE!))

Sero elbowed her back as he asked for chocolate. "I see you like more than just chocolate. Last thing I remember is that you only liked chocolate. Now you like chocolate AND vanilla...wow. You have changed. In a good way." Sero laughed and smiled.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:59 pm
"Wow i dont think i can take all of these compliments in one day" she said laughing "You are way nicer than you were before, and you wern't that mean in the first place" she said smiling before she licked her ice-cream mixture "Mmm tatses pretty good"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:45 am
"Man everything is changing! You, the village, even the ice-cream has gotten better." Sero continued to lick his ice-cream. Last time he had it, it tasted like plastic mixed with a dead cat...now it tastes like heaven. "Hey you know what I haven't had in forever? Some of your good-ole fashion home cooking. I remember it used to be so good back then."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:41 am
Hymn and Sakena stopped for some ramen"2 pork please"she asked about 5 min. later their ramen came hymn laid a bowl on the ground for Sakena then they started eating  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:42 pm
"Hey your right, you havent had any of my home cooking in forever ill go to the store and get some stuff to make my specialty. Oh that reminds me.I need to get some food for Kai." she then remembered that Sero never met Kai before "Oh you never met Kai before have you?"  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:30 pm
Sero shook his head. "No never heard of him. Who is he?" Sero actually felt a little...threatened at the thought of who Kia was.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:02 pm
"Kai is one of my closest friends.We should go shoping and go get food to make dinner." she said standing up from her chair and walking half way out and waited for Sero to follow.  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:12 pm
((I see teh RP's still alive))

Ichimotte had arrived back into Konoha a while back. His blood red eye's darted, from one sight to another. As he became accustomed to the sights, and sounds at last his eye's became a darker shade of brown. He pulled up his cloak, running a hand through his silver hair.
"Once you get past it all, Konoha's a bit dull." He still gave envious glances to the impressive building structures, and hills of green grass. You could, and would never see anything like that in Sunagakure. Ichi heaved a sigh, continuing his stroll around the village. I have to admit, the place is nice, and you don't have to fear being murdered. He noted, his silent tone somewhere between bitterness, and laughable.
His eye's darted once again as he noticed the stares he was being given. Then he remebered, his headband, tied loosely around his neck. The hourglass carved into the steel plate must have been peeking out over the cloak. "Yeah, I'm a Suna shinobi!" He declared in a childlike voice. He could be serious, but now that he was accustomed to the village itself, with all its glorious sight's, he could calm down.

((Uber-a** post!))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces