Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
NITNIT'S FREE POKESAV CENTER (lawl closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreamer - Will

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:57 pm
Raike99
TetrisShock
Raike99
TetrisShock
nitnit
I just wanted to note that I've been holding out on trading someone their pokemon due to their sheer rudeness.

Also, yes, dweller, I'd gladly trade for those pokemon.
I am getting kind of impatient, because my parents have been bugging me to help clean up around the house and stuff and I don't know whats going on. sweatdrop
Lucky lucky.I have a huge party today, and the guests are probably gonna get here soon.And ya know some thing?I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF ALL THE TEENS AND ******** annoying.
Oh gawd! gonk I remember having to prepare a birthday party and make the cake get everything set up in like Half an hour and when we were done, I didn't really want to do anything during the party. That kind of sucked, a lot.
MAke the cake?Damn.
But really the worst thing that I can remember about it was that EVERYONE would rather be playing the N64, and some kid pushed me off a bed, I started to cry, I had to sit in a closet for a while because of it, my dad gets mad because I am sitting in a closet instead of being with my friends, even though he sent me in the closet.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:58 pm
Raike99
nitnit
I'm withholding one already created pokemon from a certain someone due to their rudeness.
I'm sorry.Now you're just being mean.

No, I'm not. Your PMs pretty much yell at me to give you your arceus, and to get onto WiFi. When I say "Please and thanks go a long way" you just scream KTHX or PLZ GET ON WIFI NOW

I'm not giving away free pokemon to insolent brats.  

nitnit
Captain

Raike99

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:59 pm
TetrisShock
Raike99
TetrisShock
Raike99
TetrisShock
nitnit
I just wanted to note that I've been holding out on trading someone their pokemon due to their sheer rudeness.

I am getting kind of impatient, because my parents have been bugging me to help clean up around the house and stuff and I don't know whats going on. sweatdrop
Lucky lucky.I have a huge party today, and the guests are probably gonna get here soon.And ya know some thing?I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF ALL THE TEENS AND ******** annoying.
Oh gawd! gonk I remember having to prepare a birthday party and make the cake get everything set up in like Half an hour and when we were done, I didn't really want to do anything during the party. That kind of sucked, a lot.
MAke the cake?Damn.
But really the worst thing that I can remember about it was that EVERYONE would rather be playing the N64, and some kid pushed me off a bed, I started to cry, I had to sit in a closet for a while because of it, my dad gets mad because I am sitting in a closet instead of being with my friends, even though he sent me in the closet.
...wow.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:00 pm
nitnit
Raike99
nitnit
I'm withholding one already created pokemon from a certain someone due to their rudeness.
I'm sorry.Now you're just being mean.

No, I'm not. Your PMs pretty much yell at me to give you your arceus, and to get onto WiFi. When I say "Please and thanks go a long way" you just scream KTHX or PLZ GET ON WIFI NOW

I'm not giving away free pokemon to insolent brats.
Fine then.Your Pokesav.Your rules.  

Raike99

Dreamer - Will

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:02 pm
Hey Nit, do you think we should make our own guild event Pokemon?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:02 pm
What do you mean?  

nitnit
Captain

Dreamer - Will

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:04 pm
Sort of like exploding BIDOOFS biggrin D Like a Pokemon that is hacked with moves that it wouldn't normally get and with a different OT trainer?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:06 pm
Sure.  

nitnit
Captain

Dreamer - Will

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:07 pm
nitnit
Sure.
I might think of something, I'll tell you if anything good comes to mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:07 pm
nitnit
Sure.
One move in it's move set.SELF DESTRUCT.  

Raike99

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:08 pm
nitnit

I'll pm you when I get them cloned then, it may take awhile, but I should have them by tomorrow.

Also good job Nit, with holding the pokemon for the impatient. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:09 pm
Dweller - Alrighty, you can also request 2 more pokesaved pokemon if you'd like.  

nitnit
Captain

Raike99

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:11 pm
TheBasementDweller
nitnit

I'll pm you when I get them cloned then, it may take awhile, but I should have them by tomorrow.

D:  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:11 pm
nitnit
Dweller - Alrighty, you can also request 2 more pokesaved pokemon if you'd like.

I clone them first, I haven't decided what exactly I would want. sweatdrop

May I make a suggestion to solve the impatience problem? I'd simply update the first page with instructions what to do when you are done with thier pokemon and what orders are ready.  

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dreamer - Will

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:17 pm
Raike99
TheBasementDweller
nitnit

D:
It's okay, I am here for you if you feel like crying, which I really hope that you don't feel like doing.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff