Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:24 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Samuel Carlin
Participating Soquili: Diego
Link to Teepee: X

Why do you need strength?: Because it doesn't look good for a stallion to be weaker than the mares he lives with, does it? I mean, who wants that?

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Strength the most and why?: Well. Er. Strength, right? I mean. It's strength, and that's all about being strong and... I'm confused.

What do you use strength for during the winter?: Staying on my feet! Managing not to fall down when I step on a slippery spot takes a lot of strength. Really. Try it, you'll see.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:14 am
December 2008 Bonus Questions are now CLOSED.

Stats will be updated soonish.

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:35 pm
January 2008 Bonus Questions are now OPEN!

Bonus Stats for December have been added!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:51 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nuclearity
Participating Soquili: Taigi
Link to Teepee: here~

What do you use luck for?: "Luck is used for many things. Traveling, discovery, finding a long lost friend..." Taigi trails off, a mellow smile on his face and a faraway glimmer in his eyes.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: "I think that luck depends on courage. Because you need courage to try things in which you may need luck, so both stats are dependent on each other."

How do you think luck is going to help you in the new year?: "Well, I am going to need to gather all my luck, strength, intelligence and any other skills I've used in my travels. This would be because I'm taking the afore mentioned friend out to see the world I've seen and I will protect her with my own life." Tai gives a sure nod, his expression now serious and determined.  

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

Bennali Sundragyn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:58 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Bennali Sundragyn
Participating Soquili: Canace
Link to Teepee: X

What do you use luck for?: Oh, the usual. Not falling on my face, getting what I want, things going my way. Having everything look all right when I wake up in the morning.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: Probably managing to not wake up without having weird kinks in my wings or something. You can try all you want, but you can't avoid not putting your wings in funny positions while you're sleeping, and if you can't avoid that, you can't avoid having kinks in your feathers. Which is uncomfortable and undignified.

How do you think luck is going to help you in the new year?: I can always use a few things going my way. And unkinked feathers. Also, I dislike falling on my face. And sometimes there's just nothing you can do about that! Sometimes there's just no way to know that you're not stepping on firm ground. And then you fall and you look ridiculous. But there's quite a lot to see and do, so not taking that chance is completely out of the question. Anyway, I have a lot to do. I want it to go well!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:10 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sleet Tempest Snape
Participating Soquili: Louis de Pointe du Lac
Link to Teepee: Here

What do you use luck for?: I do not use luck however I do possess it in some quantity, otherwise I would not still be stalking the night. So to answer the question in terms of how I use luck, as that's how you've posed the question, I use it to simply continue with my existence.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?:Courage, yes courage. One needs courage to to as I have done in the past, such as what I had done to Lestat. Not only that but one must have courage when facing other vampires, something I have done many times. The luck comes in when it comes down to surviving the night or not, so far I have been lucky.

How do you think luck is going to help you in the new year?: If I am here and other vampires are I can assume Lestat is perhaps as well. I will need all the luck I can be afforded when it comes to our first meeting here.  

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:33 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: bella dea
Participating Soquili: Nevara
Link to Teepee: [x]

What do you use luck for?: "Finding things you've once lost. Discovering the perfect hiding place so you can sneak up on your little brother." grins. "Traveling, that takes some luck. If you didn't have it, things might take a turn for the vorst."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: "I think it all depends on the situation, really. But I think I'll probably use it most often with courage. I'll need that courage to stand up to my maa and tell her how angry I am vith her for everything."

How do you think luck is going to help you in the new year?: "I have alot of things I vant to accomplish this year. Have a nice, carefree journey vith my friend. And if ve happen to find Melanie on the vay, then I'll need a little more."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:17 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Auror Nymphadora Tonks
Participating Soquili: Amaterasu
Link to Teepee: Here

What do you use luck for?: "When I am worthy of luck, I hope that it should find me when I need it most. Perhaps if I were to find a lost foal, I should hope luck would help me to lead him back to his mother. Or if I am to face a vile skinwalker, I would wish for the luck that I am strong enough to drive him away from these lands."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: "Luck effects all, and all effects luck," Amaterasu said. "You cannot be given the luck of defeating your foe if you do not possess the courage to face him. In a test of strength, luck will bestow itself to those who make the effort to be strong. Taken for granted, luck will pass you by -- you cannot expect luck to always be on your side. It will remain idle so long as you are."

How do you think luck is going to help you in the new year?: A sorrowful look crossed Amaterasu's face. "I hope that I will be blessed with the luck to find my children this year. Luck to find the beast who fooled me and stole my foals -- and luck that my children will forgive me for my inability to keep them safe."  

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

The Trapped One

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:11 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:(ic Tewa ooc = The Trapped One)
Participating Soquili:Serenity
Link to Teepee:Tepee

What do you use luck for?:*An ear flickered and she blinked at this question given her.* Hmmmm, well. *She began.* it helps me not fall so much.. *Then she remembered* oh oh, it also helped me to catch my angel. I was very very very lucky to have seen him falling. *She grinned proudly at this.* and I caught him. *She nodded vigorously.*

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?:*She blinked at the odd question but took the time to ponder it as much as any filly could.* Speed. *She finally said after a moments time.* When I run down a mountain and trip because i'm going to fast, I have to be lucky not to fall. *And that's how she connected the two.*

How do you think luck is going to help you in the new year?:*She smiled brightly having an instant answer to this.* Oh it's gonna help me make friends, and learn to be faster, and grow! *She smiled brightly, very excited thinking about all those things at once.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:42 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kaisanti
Participating Soquili: Xiau-Li
Link to Teepee: Teepee

What do you use luck for?: -Blinks as she consideres the question with a puzzled expression- Well.. I supose.. every day really. Isn't it luck as to weather you are safe each day, or if you run aross a kalona or skinwalker? Finding treats like an apple tree when you are wandering around is also luck, until you learn where such things can be found. Id also say that love is very much based on luck... if you find a suitable partner to start with, and if he is ment to be your mate... though after you find the right one, its up to you, not luck, to make it work... -wuffles softly, blushing-

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: Uses luck? Well, aside from luck itself, I think that maybe.. Intelligence would use it most. The ability to weight your options and factor in the part luck and chance will play is something that requires intelligence. And of course, you have to be born with that in the first place, which is entirly down to luck and your parent's genes...

How do you think luck is going to help you in the new year?: -blinks, startled- Oh hmmm..................... it would be nice to find out who I am... since I woke up with no memory, and maybe a male companion to talk to would be plesent. -Blushes and hides her head under her mane.- >w<  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Dixie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:16 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Dixie
Participating Soquili: Mi Ren Ko

What do you use luck for?: Luck comes in handy when in bad situations. Money, love, life. Everything uses a bit of luck whether it be good or bad.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: Intelligence. Sometimes you might not know the answer, but you might get lucky and either figure it out, make a good guess, or meet someone who knows the answer.

How do you think luck is going to help you in the new year?: I hope luck helps me finacially. 2008 was stressful for my family.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:20 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Logue
Participating Soquili: Nakanadi

What do you use luck for?: Quirking a brow, the mare considered the question. Of course, there were countless things luck was used for. It was difficult to summarize them into one answer. Finally, with a contemplative look, she answered, "I suppose... luck can mean the difference between life or death, win or lose, love or lost... To some, it doesn't even exist - I think luck is what we make of it, and is used for what we choose to believe it will work for."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: Another odd question. Looking a bit confused, now, Nakanadi shifted her weight from one leg to the other, racking her mind for a good answer.

"I suppose, aside from the obvious answer of 'luck' using luck the most, I would say intelligence. Strength and speed are things you come by through training and discipline, most often, while courage is something you develop as you change and grow. Some of us are born a bit dim-witted, and that really can't be helped. To me, that holds the most luck."

How do you think luck is going to help you in the new year?: Ah, a personal question. She smiled, casting her gaze to the ground.

"Oh, I don't know..." she began, pawing absently at the grass. "I'm hoping to one day start a herd of my own, and see the world. I suppose you need quite a bit of luck to start a family at all, don't you?" Looking a bit embarrassed, she turned her head away and smiled again, signaling that she was done.

Logue

Fluffy Pup

Mobster Goose

Invisible Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:45 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mobster Goose
Participating Soquili: Klei

What do you use luck for?:
"More questions huh? This is going to be a regular thing isnt it?" Klei questioned first off as he raised a brow. After shuffling his feet he came to a conclusion and agreed to answer the questions again. "I don't highly depend on luck. If I can't do something then it's my own fault, luck is not to blame. I won't be saying I'm lucky or unlucky any time soon."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?:
Snorting, Klei turned his head. "I said I didn't believe in luck so yeah. But to answer it nonetheless I'd say that none of them, besides luck itself, involves the most luck."

How do you think luck is going to help you in the new year?:
"Short and simple. It wont~" Klei replied with a smirk. "But if anything expecting does happen then I guess luck was to blame after all."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:56 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Perky Persocom/ _-Cheeky_Chobit-_
Participating Soquili: Joseph

What do you use luck for?: Luck is not something you can really rely on because it does not really exist. I think the only way I can see it helping me is when when I take Taharial down to the beach I need luck so it does not rain and I can enjoy the whole day with her with out any interuptions.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: Luck is needed with intelegance it is pot luck if you know something or not, that is relevent to a situation that you are in.

How do you think luck is going to help you in the new year?: Luck is going to help me with my children. And also having the chance to have children after them.

Perky Persocom

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:01 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Hypercandy Loli
Participating Soquili: Taharial

What do you use luck for?:
Luck is something that happens in a bad situation, if something happens to help you out of it you immediately use the term 'luck' for the reason you got out of it. It may, or may not be real, but it is something we can live with to help us feel better or rely on. Its like a cushion.

Luck is also a term used when everything goes extremely well for someone. Id say Ive been lucky, I have found a loving mate, and starting a new family with him where hopefully luck will bring us through that very peacefully and safely. Another is ive never really had to suffer any hardships like some members of my family.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?:
Luck! *chuckles* Luck is something that can never be changed it may occur in certain situations that also involve the other stats but, its a general happening which luck, can only involve luck.

How do you think luck is going to help you in the new year?: It will help me and my mate bring up our new family safely and happily in our new home  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff