Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
CURSE YOU DIVA!!! *SPOILERS FROM EPISODE 32 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

finfageek

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:55 am
im honestly not trying to be mean, but riku was too quiet. something was bound to happen to him. and he was kinda whiny.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:09 am
I must say that I didn't actually like Riku, because he always insist on going home to Okinawa with Saya and Kai -- I mean, can't he understand the things going around them? rolleyes So...I really didn't care much when Diva killed him...[To Riku fans, please don't kill me!]

And I think Diva didn't know that Riku was already Saya's chevalier when she killed him...or did she? I don't think so....  

ladyyk

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:08 pm
Lady Yukirin
I must say that I didn't actually like Riku, because he always insist on going home to Okinawa with Saya and Kai -- I mean, can't he understand the things going around them? rolleyes So...I really didn't care much when Diva killed him...[To Riku fans, please don't kill me!]

And I think Diva didn't know that Riku was already Saya's chevalier when she killed him...or did she? I don't think so....

She knew, because if he wasn't, she wouldn't have done what she did, she planned his 'death' out, knowing Saya would change him (probably because she over-heard her chevalier's talking about Saya being more human then ever) and then planned his death again and getting what she wants from him in the meantime.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:43 pm
D-i-v-a
Lady Yukirin

She knew, because if he wasn't, she wouldn't have done what she did, she planned his 'death' out, knowing Saya would change him (probably because she over-heard her chevalier's talking about Saya being more human then ever) and then planned his death again and getting what she wants from him in the meantime.

Whether she planned it or not, I don't care much. I was just too happy they got rid of Riku. I mean, finally! *shield self from Riku fans* I don't mean to sound like I'm bashing him, though. He's just not one of my faves. 3nodding  

hilaire11

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:47 am
i agree but you have to look at it through her eyes for one small moment in time she actually had a family  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:22 am
I agree !I like riku but I still like Diva.Riku was so young the poor kid. crying  

iloveitachiuchihaonly

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:15 am
i know its so sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:51 pm
Lol. Diva all the way! xd  

hilaire11

hastij04

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:13 am
Riku was such a pain. Just like a lost puppy. It gave Saya another reason to kill Diva.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:33 am
._. It scared me when she went "SAYONARA" in episode 24

User Image  

xoxkisaxox

11,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:26 am
xoxkisaxox

User Image
it didn't scare me but then again nothing ever scares  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:35 am
xoxkisaxox

User Image

That kind of startled me. sweatdrop It was so loud and kind of sudden. I was expecting her to stab Saya so I was on the edge of my seat, but I wasn't expecting her to yell, "SAYONARA!" I feel like that was Diva's first big villainous moment next to her biting Riku.  

YamiCheza
Crew

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:08 am
same here  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:09 am
YamiCheza
xoxkisaxox

User Image

That kind of startled me. sweatdrop It was so loud and kind of sudden. I was expecting her to stab Saya so I was on the edge of my seat, but I wasn't expecting her to yell, "SAYONARA!" I feel like that was Diva's first big villainous moment next to her biting Riku.

It was the look on her face.... ._. It is one creepy smile. I know I was listening so intently then all of a sudden she yells it and it startled me too.  

xoxkisaxox

11,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

xoxkisaxox

11,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:09 am
fate_the_ice_princess