Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:02 pm
He almost couldn't hide the sneer that came to his lips at the mere mention of gods. Aure believed, yes, but didn't worship. Rather, he hated the gods with a burning fiery passion- especially one redheaded god of creation. He settled for a frown. "Just something I read. It was in the file I went to get.

"And you never know," he continued at length. "Sometimes the gods are right there." His free hand went to hiding the sneer again, and he shifted a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:52 am
Ean wasn't fooled. He could tell when he was being tricked. He sighed, and rolled his eyes - he'd noticed the sneer.

"Not much of one for gods, eh?" he asked, in a tone that was almost like the tapping of a mental foot. "I don't much like them either. But whether or not I like them, I'm related to one, soooo..."

He broke off there, and started coughing again. Eventually, he flopped back on the bed, and lay there attempting to catch his breath. Wheezing was prevalent, and he really couldn't breathe very well.

"I wonder when dad's getting home..." he mused quietly.  

Juridian Soul

Romantic Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:26 pm
"They exist," Aure said, and then he dropped the subject. "Do you have a way to get in contact with them?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:08 am
"With the gods?"

Ean thought for a moment, biting his lip. He didn't know exactly why he was so reluctant to even think of a solution for that question. But he forced himself to remember.

"There's a contact-mirror in dad's room, I think. He said that he talks to his dad on it. I'd be willing to bet that there's where you could talk to the gods. You'd just have to know the name of the one you wanted to talk to."

He pushed himself up, swallowing to try and convince his body to breathe better, getting to his feet, and walking over to one of the drawers, drawing out an old book. It was ratty, and falling apart. But the pages were coated with gold edges, and the cover was black leather and semi-precious jewels. There was even a ruby in the center of the cover. This was the book he'd been given by Erik - a Juridian Bible, or Aki'sh'ne. During the first couple of chapters, there was the story of the gods, and the names they had, no matter what former mortal name those chosen went by.

"Let's see... Eriot, Arrikanez, Tamari, Tristanis, Iuto, Kaivin, and Ravenshai. Life, Chaos, Death, Destiny, Insanity, War, and Love - to be exact. Which of them were you looking to contact?"  

Juridian Soul

Romantic Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:09 pm
"No. I meant your family." But I'll take this, too.. He got up and slid one hand under Ean's elbow. He didn't want to make his friend feel like he thought he was incapable of standing, but at the same time, he didn't want to compound any problems.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:37 am
Ean laughed quietly, and slipped back into bed, completely understanding his friend's concern. He was fairly sure he wouldn't be able to remain standing, too.

"My family? That's a different story. So far as I know, they're all out. There's no one in the castle but us. I don't know when they'll be back."  

Juridian Soul

Romantic Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:02 pm
He nodded. "All right." He should probably go finish things up around home. As much as he hated to leave Ean alone, Aure had to at least make sure old experiments and such were taken care of. "I have to go," he said reluctantly. "I'll come back as soon as I can, okay?" To make sure he didn't go back on this decision, he got up and huddled a little more into the jacket he'd brought with him. "Try to contact your family, okay?"  
+Illusionary+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff