Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
LOVE ADDICT! (people who joined need to rp....NOW!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:03 pm
"Well, I don't think so, But I feel very violated" she said hugging him back and sniffed "Well if a bunch of squirrels gaged you and tied you up I bet you would cry to!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:07 pm
well id cry until they raped me then id thrash yell and try to smash there little heads
rubbed her back a bit before pulling away
wanna go take a dump in the rodents house?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:11 pm
"That would be the most Awsome thing in the history of awsome things ever" she said with wide eyes "In other words I would totally want to do that like right now if you get my drift" she paused "As in right now"

(hey g2g so we will continue tomorrow ^_^)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:13 pm
ok then lets go and do that
starts to walk down the hal
{kk night then}l  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:15 pm
She then grabs his hand and runs down the hall pulling him outside pulls on some plastic gloves then picks up some dog poop and throws it into their house "I'm not actually gonna go up there and poop" she said laughing

(NIGHT *HUGS*)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:25 pm
i would but im sure they would rape my a**
picks up a huge pile and chucks it in wearing the gloves  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:45 am
She Giggled "Yeah that to!" then she suddenly saw a poster on the door they came outside from she read it allowed "School is closed due to the rodent infestations for 2 weeks....AH MAN YOU MEAN I WOKE UP TODAY FOR NOTHING!!" she growled and then started walking off

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:05 am
(For those of you who wernt here , this is what you missed, Big Balled Squirrel invasion in the school and the idiots tht went didnt hear that there wasnt school for two weeks so the first day of school is in two weeks lol The Date in the RP is August 12 lol)  

ShinyToy

Sonjaa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:34 am
he walks through the mall looking at all of the displays in the windows, admiring the hot girls passin' by. "hay ladys......waz cookin'?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:50 am
she sees him from afar and shacks her head "guys......" and walks away.  

Kechero

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:26 pm
he looks at the poster and his eye twitches
what the crap!!!!!!
hitsugaya storms out of the school and gets on his cycle putting the black helmet on and riding out to the mall to get back to his job in hottopic  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:07 pm
Shouta was lurking in the cemetary. None of these dates were recent, and he was growing hungry for dead flesh. He moved from gravestone to gravestone, mausoleum to mausoleum, searching for a delectable corpse to dig up. Finally, he found a grave. He drew his sword and began to dig...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:27 pm
hitsugaya drives past the cemetery and stops at the gas station opposite it to get gas and some coffee  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:34 pm
He heard a clunk. The coffin was there. He placed the sword back into the clamp on his back and pulled up the coffin. Opening it, he found a little girl with only 5 maggots crawling about her. He consumed her flesh greedily, tearing off large chunks at a time, muscle and bone being shredded and crunched apart in his jaws. The eyeballs popped and fizzed in his teeth, and the heart burst and splattered blood everywhere. It looked absolutely brutal.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:39 pm
as hitsugaya walks into the gas station he grabs a slim jim and a coffee before heading to the back to pay for it, he then walks out and fills his cycle up  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff