Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampires. The proud the strong the few(plz join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this plot sound interesting enough to join?
  yes
  no
  mabey
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:41 pm
''Hi.'' Siki taking a insticnitive step back.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:05 am
Kittycharm
To chaos: Kitten paused, then she told Chaos, " I don't realy know....." Kitten couldn't say her thoughts to Chaos... the corpse had reminded her of her boyfriend who had murdered her brother, and her boyfriend turned out to be the vampire that turned her.....the memory made Kitten shiver.

To Elizabeth: "That's interesting, I'm just about 200 years of age right now." Kitten smiled at Elizabeth warmly. Kitten suddenly looked at her watch, Oh boy, she thought to herself. "Should we go to school now? We're a bit late......"

((lets just pretend it's monday morning... sweatdrop everytime we post, it's like hours later))

Chaos smelled the air around her and saw it was filled with raging fear, anger, and confusion. "See you have to go. I must get to school as well."  

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:28 pm
"Alright. I'll see you again soon?" Elizabeth asked. "If you want we can get together at my house after school. Here's my adress" she said, writing it down on a slip of paper she found in her pocket. "I've got to pick my little siblings up from schoo so I should be home around 3:00" ELizabeth said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:05 pm
Sureana didn't seem to notice. "Whats your name? I'm Sureana. Are you a vegetarian? I think you are I can smell the human blood around you. I wasn't a vegetarian once. Then I saw my little sister dead and my family crying then I switched. Every time I try to drink human blood I get physical pain. So what are you?" she kept her smile as wide as her face.  

eragonlover159

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:41 am
Chaos looked at her once more curiously, but then ran off to go to Forks High.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:48 am
"S-siblings?" Just how many vampires are in Forks? Kitten took the slip of paper and said, "um, okay...." Then, she got on her motorcycle and drove to school.  

WineChan

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:05 pm
Elizabeth got home and woke up the six year olds. After making sure that they were getting dressed she picked up Caroline and dressed her. After they were all ready they left. "Alright, I'll pick you up after school" Elizabeth told the two, after getting a hug and kiss from both of them they left. Elizabeth got to school and after getting out a diaper bag along with her school bag, she picked Caroline up and headed into the school.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:53 pm
Chaos strolled into homeroom just as the bell rang, taking a seat. Her male teachers never asked, and her female teachers never bothered.
if only they knew... but she didnt focus on that. she thought more about what she would have later when she went hunting.

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:31 pm
Siki was still a little startled and confused that others were here. ''Um....Yes....Indeed that's sad.....Vegitarian?'' She said trying to be sympathic.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:27 pm
Kitten arrived in her first period class just on time. She sat down swiftly next to her lab partner, (although he found her very creepy and intimidating) Kitten heard his teacher announce-"Today we will be mixing Francium and Flourine. Please follow the procedure on this paper..." Kitten thought to herself, wait, those are the two most reactive elements on the periodic table. If we mix them together, won't they explode this whole room?  

WineChan

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:25 pm
Elizabeth sat down in her english class and put Caroline on her lap. "Behave" she whispered to the child. Caroline looked at her with big, blue eyes and laughed. "Shh" Elizabeth murmurred, holding the child and trying to get her stuff out of her purse. "Need some help?" Will asked. "Sure, do you wanna hold her for a sec?" Liz asked. "No prob" he replied, gently scooping the little girl up into his arms. Elizabeth got her stuff out and Will sat down his seat beside her, gently bouncing the child up and down on his knee. "Thanks" Elizabeth said, taking Carrie back from him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:39 pm
"Oh I'm sorry I get a little too caught up in myself." she giggled. "Vegitarian. Someone who doesn't hunt people. Are you one?" she didn't seem to notice that this was the third time she'd asked the question.  

eragonlover159

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:56 am
"Um excuse me sir..." Kitten immediatly raised her hand. " May I go to the bathroom?" She didn't care if all these humans die. She just had to get out. As she rushed out of the school building, her pet bat, Edward, came flying towards her again. Edward screeched something into Kitten's ear...."What?! The teacher is trying to commit suicide by blowing up the classroom?" Kitten thought for a minute...then she decided.

"Yeah, whatever...I'll just let them die..."

Kitten ran to the parking lot and took off on her motorcycle....

(A few minutes later)

A loud
BOOM sounded in the distant....it came from the direction of the school....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:08 pm
Kitten thought for a second, "Maybe I should go back and check on the school..." Kitten decided to drive back.

When Kitten arrived, she immediatly heard screams, and cries. There were ambulances everywhere. People were injured, and the firetrucks were trying to put out the fire in the classroom on the second floor. No one seems to have died...except for the suicidal teacher. People were injured...and Kitten immediatly drove away again because there was too much blood."Ugh... how pitiful...I wonder if the other vampires were alright."

(( I get very creative when I'm really bored))  

WineChan

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:09 pm
''No....I'm....Not.'' Se hesitated.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items