Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: A New Beginning Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:17 am
Sound Nin: *takes off his cloak*...im Kabuto Yakushi...and im here for the girl  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:26 am
"Like it matters who the hell you are," Yurugi stareted, "there are severals 'girls' in this village."  

Yurugi

Yurugi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:27 am
Yurugis clone was standing at Chiyo's bedside "Are you okay?" He asked concerned. Tsukimaru was looking out the window.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:58 am
Chiyo: *pants* yeah...who are you?

MEANWHILE!

Kabuto: Im mean Chiyo Hyuuga  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:56 am
Sero got into his special Ninjutsu stance. "Yeah, like that's going to happen." Sero activated his Sharingon like Yurugi and looks at Kabuto. He's focusing his chakra to his hands...this may be troublesome.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:19 am
Kabuto: I guess I have to do this the hard way!  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Winter Koala Is Gay

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:45 am
Hey, can I join? My character's name will be Maria Uchiha. Sasuke's youngest sister.She was kidnapped by Orochimaru when she was 11 and escaped 5 months later and now Orochimaru wants revenge for betraying him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:18 am
Sero smirked. "You would guess...you should know!" Sero then activated his Mangekyou. "With these eyes I can kill you before you could even blink!" Sero looked at all of the Sound Nin.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Winter Koala Is Gay

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:16 pm
*meanwhile* Maria was busy training right outside the Leaf Village gates. "I'm beat, time to go and have some ramen."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:00 pm
Yurugi looks at Sero's Mangekyo then looks back at kabuto thinking, "If hes gonna go that far, then i might as well" Yurugi did a couple handsign, and his entire body was engulfed in black fire he grew to wings of the same black fire. "Time to get serious huh, Sero?"

The clone looked as Chiyo and Smiled, "I'm a Tsuki Bunshin, that Yurugi made to guard you" He started, "And thats Tsukimaru over there." He said pointing as Tsukimaru, who was still stareing out of the window.  

Yurugi

Winter Koala Is Gay

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:45 pm
Maria noticed that there were people shouting and went to go check out what was happening. (thinking) What are all these sound ninja doing here?! ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:31 pm
Sero looked at Yurugi's fire engulfed body, not much surprised though. "I'll get the ninja's, then when I'm done I'll help you with Kabuto." A second after he said that, all the ninja's fell out of the tree and onto the ground and all those on the ground fell to the ground with a hard thump. "Done!"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:58 pm
Chiyo:...whats wrong with him? *gets out of the bed*...did he haves a screwed up life?

*A Sound Nin jumps by the window and lands there*

Sound Nin: there you are Chiyo!

Chiyo: !?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:20 pm
Tsukimaru and Bunshin Yurugi attacked the sound nin knocking him back out of the window, "Chiyo you rest we'll take of this." Tsukimaru told her.

Yurugi unsheathed his katana it too was engulfed in flames, "I suppose I should use my Mangekyo as well, huh Sero?" Yurugi said lookeing at Kabuto.

blue=clone
red=yurugi  

Yurugi

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out