Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
Kristen Stewart officially cast as Bella Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you happy --- or at least content --- with Bella's casting?
  Yes, I'm happy.
  Yes...I'm content.
  They could've done better, but there *are* far worse choices...
  NO.
  I'm not saying anything until I've seen the movie.
View Results

Juno-Moon

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:44 pm
S P 4 R K YY
Juno-Moon
Bella Cullen 101
I really think that it was Emily Browning or nothing...She was just too perfect for the role.

thank you >.< I thought she would have made a wonderful Bella, though I'm alright with who they picked instead...idk...part of my actually thinks she's too pretty... confused

Emily Browning was too pretty for Bella. I wanted Ellen Page for Bella, honestly. But, I'm not complaining. I like Kristen.

ooh! she woulda made a good Bella too! blaugh I recognize her...what movies has she done?...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hard Candy, XMen, Juno...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

Juno-Moon

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:48 am
KiraLight

...wha?.. neutral hard cand?...english please  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:59 pm
Juno-Moon
KiraLight

...wha?.. neutral hard cand?...english please

I believe it was another indie film. I like those indie film stars. They're adorable.  

LiM3 TAFFY

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:26 am
It is in English. The name of the movie she was in is Hard Candy...
How could that be any other language??

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:11 pm
KiraLight
It is in English. The name of the movie she was in is Hard Candy...
How could that be any other language??

T.T its a fraise, speak english, meaning speak clearer or explain, and how could I have known that was a movie? all you simply said was hard candy..I thought you'd miss-typed something neutral  

Juno-Moon

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:34 am
Well you asked what movies has she done, so I gave 3 of them. Hard Candy, Juno and XMen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:53 pm
KiraLight
Well you asked what movies has she done, so I gave 3 of them. Hard Candy, Juno and XMen

you could have at least started the sentence with, she's been in...instead of just listing them...cause at the end of your list you said Juno and I thought you were refering to me sweatdrop  

Juno-Moon

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

[ Malinki ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:54 pm
[It's the music that we choose]

I always thought that Michelle Trachtenberg would make an amazing Bella.

Kristin Stewart weirds me out a bit. I mean, I'll still see the movie, mostly because Robert Pattinson is SEX. But Kristin...she just doesn't click for me : |

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:03 pm
[ Malinki ]

I always thought that Michelle Trachtenberg would make an amazing Bella.

Kristin Stewart weirds me out a bit. I mean, I'll still see the movie, mostly because Robert Pattinson is SEX. But Kristin...she just doesn't click for me : |

User Image

User Image

naw, she's too pretty, Bella's supposed to be pretty, but sorta plain  

Juno-Moon

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

[ Malinki ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:19 pm
Juno-Moon

From what I remember, Bella was the only one who described herself as plain. Edward obviously thinks she's gorgeous and she's never been called plain by anyone else. And you have to figure, any girl who was that ordinary looking wouldn't have half the male student body after her, even at a small school.

Besides, if Bella's actress was too boring, then she and Edward would be unbalanced. Which is kinda what I'm seeing with Kristin and Robert.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:38 am
[ Malinki ]
Juno-Moon

From what I remember, Bella was the only one who described herself as plain. Edward obviously thinks she's gorgeous and she's never been called plain by anyone else. And you have to figure, any girl who was that ordinary looking wouldn't have half the male student body after her, even at a small school.

Besides, if Bella's actress was too boring, then she and Edward would be unbalanced. Which is kinda what I'm seeing with Kristin and Robert.

User Image

User Image

good point, I take back what I said..but idk...I don't think Kristin will be boring question  

Juno-Moon

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

[ Malinki ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:48 pm
Juno-Moon
good point, I take back what I said..but idk...I don't think Kristin will be boring question

Maybe boring was the wrong word. She just seems very...not Bella to me. I think it's the eyes. That bugs me most about her. She has the wrong eyes.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:38 pm
[ Malinki ]
Juno-Moon

Maybe boring was the wrong word. She just seems very...not Bella to me. I think it's the eyes. That bugs me most about her. She has the wrong eyes.

User Image

User Image

really...hmm...lol, I actually like her eyes 4laugh  

Juno-Moon

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

[ Malinki ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:48 pm
Juno-Moon
really...hmm...lol, I actually like her eyes 4laugh

No, she has nice eyes and everything. Just not the eyes she'd need for Bella. Because if you break her down piece by piece, Michelle Trachtenberg fits the description alot better than Kristin.

User Image

User Image

The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas