Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*
Graciously Fallen >an Elder Ball Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May I seat you?
  Why of course M'lady...
  No thank you, I was just on my way out...
View Results

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:01 pm
Lord dracula was on the verge of war he need 3 hands to becaome generals. hundreds showed so he had a gladiator tounament those not intrested enough for the job to kill another to become a general left. half stayed and the battle stayed until 3 were left. i was one of the 3.

so the dracula wars end and i one of the 3 generals lived. as the ancients became worried of a civil war or choas they made the 3 generals kings.

when i became a king i thought i had the power but the ancients where the real rulers because of the blood age they had. so i was made king just for the choas factor and civil war. im just a puppet.

what about you whats your story? besides your dancing career what did you used to do or still do.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:58 pm
"Wow my own history seems so pale in comparison, I am only a few hundred years old myself, My first real job was as an assasin, that is where I met the vampire who turned me, I was hired to hunt him down, however I had no idea waht he was. Once I was turned that job became much to easy so I decided to start traveling it was interesting. I met a few of our kind but not many. This gathering is the most I have ever seen in one place."  

Overlord Aemsy Love

Peaceful Conquest

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:39 am
so your a youngster!?... sweatdrop um sorry didn't mean to say that... stressed this is a little ocward...*turns around* redface  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:44 am
Gently placing her hand on his shoulder, Nei says, "Its alright, I have been called worse before. Please do continue with your story it is really quiet interesting, and truelly it is alright.  

Overlord Aemsy Love

Peaceful Conquest

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:59 am
ok so after being a king for about 50 years of ruling, the ancients desides we the kings aren't need to rule the vampires so they said to us the kings that if you want to live renouns your place as king. we the three did not want to fight the ancients because it was no chance we would live though it so we just backed out. my uncle crepsly wanted us to fight for the thrones of the kings but we didn't have strong enought people to with stand the strength of the ancient 3.

as we backed out one of the ancients saw it was wrong to just kick us out but there was nothing he could have done.

200 years pass. under the ancient rule and i took on a hobbie of knowing people. study them all night to know there patterns. (that is how i learned to talk to them in a matter that they would give anything.) after i just finish learning a new ruler came to the throne and defeated the ancients. he was deracula's brother. helson. I yet again was made part of the army input as a general for almost a centery. then the humans wagged war and the halloween wars started helson died and the vampires chaoticly scatter and slowly rebuild once more.

here i am in flesh forgotten from vampire history.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:44 pm
"Forgoten by some peraps, but as long as you remeber and are able to pass it on to another who will remeber you will live for ever metaphorically speaking of course. My my I can't believe how much you have done with your life it makes me want to go out now and try to carve my own place in history."  

Overlord Aemsy Love

Peaceful Conquest

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:09 pm
Arc picked up his stuff his staff and flute adjusting his cloak and gloves and headed for the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:41 am
Zachariasz frowned a bit. He slinked around again, watching people as usual. Carefully and rather non-chalantly, he stepped towards the table he had sat at. Although he wore his suit, as usual, his long jacket and his "trooper" hat* were still at the chair where he had first met up with Kore and the others. He lifted the hat first, and twirled it in his hands for a bit. Zach didn't care to lift his jacket yet. Things had slowed down, despite the "Minions" business which was going to be happening.
Still spinning the hat gently, he looked to Kore, who was still a ways away. Using the typical mental communication of vampires, he spoke to her.
"Is this as blissfully entertaining for you, as it is for me?" He said with a clear air of sarcasm. He sighed afterwards while awaiting a response.  

GregorytheImpaler

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:40 am
aems12
"Forgoten by some peraps, but as long as you remeber and are able to pass it on to another who will remeber you will live for ever metaphorically speaking of course. My my I can't believe how much you have done with your life it makes me want to go out now and try to carve my own place in history."

im sure you were known for. you.re a nice dancer so that might be it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:58 pm
She heard him inside of her mind and smirked slightly, hearing his sarcasm. Kore giggled softly and looked back at him. "I assume you are just as bored as I am? Well then, dear friend, lets ruffle the feathers of this party... our way." Zach could see her wicked smirk across her lips. "What say you Zachariasz? It'll be fun."

Cerberus saw the look she had on her face and feared for the worst.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:32 pm
Arc sighed and turned to look over the rather empty party one last time standing by the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:26 pm
Grinning a bit, he placed the hat back down on the table, before his coat, still draped over the chair. So then... what exactly did you have in mind? Zach knew that Kore was just as devious as him at times, both loving to plot and enjoy themselves as much as they worked at keeping things together in their world of the unknown.
Under his breath, he spoke softly. "THIS is going to get fun..."  

GregorytheImpaler

Overlord Aemsy Love

Peaceful Conquest

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:30 pm
"You don't have to be so nice to me you know, I might make an impression in the history books some day. But I want it to before something better then just dancing well. And as you can see I am merely adiquit nothing special."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:03 pm
Though he had hoped not to fall asleep again, he had once again fallen into slumber.
Waking up once again, he got the sense something big had been announced.
"Probably something stupid" he muttered, his eyes still slightly closed as they got used looking at the world around him again.

He sat up and gazed at the small group.
"Why am I still here?" he thought.
"......Eh....whatever."
He placed his head back on the table and closed his eyes, hoping maybe his dreams would be much more exciting then this stagnant reality.  

ThanatosMors

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:38 pm
"Maybe Monsieur Fantôme can make his appearance?" she let out a devious laughter in her head, only to be covered by a small smirk upon her face. "As the Masque la Mort Rouge?" If her friend was as sharp as he seemed to be, he would get her reference and find her plan funny. "Mademoiselle Daae will come as well..."  
Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff