Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"NARUTO IN SPACE!!!"((You Make It Up))NEED PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:44 pm
Khana fell asleep....((sorry i didn't feel like writing very much today))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:17 pm
*Chihiro suts on a roof*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:38 pm
Fujuki made a inocent face with a smile and scrated the back of her head "Uh..srry i was following Khana and she disapered so i ran after her but she ran away again sweatdrop . I wont leave again then" she promised hoping he wasnt mad at her...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:08 pm
((How botu some exitement now))

*Chihiro sensed someone behind her. She turned and no one was there*

"What...I thought I saw..."

*she stood up and look away...which was a huge mistake. Someone grabbed her hair and started to lead her off*

"AHH!"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:19 pm
((YAY EXCITMENT XP lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:22 pm
((I just thought there should))

The intruder out his hand on Chihiro mouth to keep her quiet.  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:28 pm
((yup yup 3nodding need excitement))
Fujuki noticed a different chakra pass by the area Chihiro was and new Sero felt it to  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:53 am
*The guy tied Chihiros hands behind her back and lunged her over his sholdier*

"LET ME GO! DONT MAKE ME!"

*the guy throwns her on the ghround and puts tape on her mouth*

"Now listen here GIRL, one sound out of you and you DIE!"

*lunged her on his sholdier again and keeps walking*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:56 pm
Khana woke up and came out of the tunnels.She dould she everything even Fujuki and Chirio.She looked closer and saw that chirio was tied up.She went to go and help her but when she jumped she fell right to the ground.She felt no charka in her no energy.Someone short circuted my chraka and now I can't move.She looked up and saw a person but couldn't make up who it was because she was going dizzy and she passed out.She woke up now in a prison.She had no clue where she was but since it was cold she though she was underground in the village.
((Yes yes need action and excitment 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:11 pm
Sero looked around and sniffed the air. "There something going on...I feel Chihiro being taken by a person...THAT WAY!" Sero pointed North and was about to go, but stopped and sniffed the air again. "Khana's chakra scent is barely noticable...it's...underground?" Sero looked down. "Fujuki you go help Chihiro. I'm going underground. And Fujuki..." Sero put his hands on her shoulder. "Be careful! There is something wrong with the scent of this guys chakra..." Sero removed his hands off her shoulder and he did a few hand signs and sunk into te ground.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:36 pm
*The guy threw Chihiro in a prison and untied her*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:23 pm
Fujuki concentrated on Chihiros chakra and went the way that felt the strongest...  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:39 pm
*THe guys stepped out of the prison and made ure no one an get in or out besides himself or a Sound Ninja*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:22 pm
Khana thought how bad Chirhiro had it.She knew her cell must not be far from hers.Khana now thought of how she was going to get out of here, she was in a mess of ropes and a nearly unbreakable bag like thing.Darn it how am I going to get out of here I'm stuck.Khana looked over and saw nothing that could help her and she admited that these enemys sure knew how to tangle them up into a mess.Khana closed her eyes and quickly opened them and they were black.Khana had always been in a unstable position for her whole life for she did still not how to control this chraka that was bestoded upon her.No one really knew why she had this dangerous eye limit and know one really knew she had it.Khana was in great anger and ripped the bag and ropes like tissue paper.As you know Khana did not know how to control it so her head,arms,and legs ached and she fell to the floor with a loud bang.Khana had hit her head hard on the stone floor so was unconsuios.She had a dream that Sero and Fujuki had been captured but got out and were trying to save her and Chirhiro.But then she woke dizzy and got up.She looked at the bars they weren't hard steel it was a mixture of hard plastic,glass and some medal.She now knew how to get out.Khana made handsigns and did "Slicing Wind Sound Blades".Blue blades came up from the ground and cut the bars.She ran trying now to find Chirhiro but her path was blocked by one of the sound ninjas.  

Khana Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:33 pm
*another Sound Ninja grabbed Chihiro out of her cell*  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items