Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
If You Could Change Anything About .Hack.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GREEVUR OR PPN?
  Greevur
  PPN
View Results

fk12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:12 pm
Honey, I was miffed about the "Oh crap, my favorite character came back as an anorexic manwhore" thing, too. But y'know, I got over it, because by the end of "Redemption," he becomes a much more acceptable character (character growth, wut?). Besides, how lame would it have been if he rode off into the sunset, never to return? Odds are Sora's popularity is what made Bandai make that decision.

Also... //IMOQ virus cores can still die in a hole. neutral I still have gotten nowhere in //QUARANTINE. I want to, but the damn monsters hold them hostage.

... Is it odd that the second game had me disliking Alkaid even more? xd I felt her sudden crush was too... well, sudden and very unbelievable. I still cried in her dramatic Coite-Bodher scene, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:21 pm
See the thing is....there's a few things about haseo i simply can't get over. XDD

1. everytime haseo turned around in roots he was making some weird "LEIK I AM SO ON CRACK" face i thought he was like some sort of petifile.

2. His 2nd adept form. Ok he looks like a dinosaur. A DINOSAUR! wtf is that tail in the back for?!!!

3. .hack//trilogy (self explanatory *shudder*)

4. He went gay for endrance? (don't get me wrong, i love endrance, elk, and yoai, but include sora >_> without crim and you're breaking my heart.)

5. His psychotic scream that sounded more like "Shina" than Shino when Shino was data drained.

6. Ovan. (self explanatory, Ovan's awesome though)

there's a few other things...but i'm not going to be annoying about it. I started rebirth but i gave up on it because i simply couldn't handle playing as Haseo.

and yes //IMOQ virus cores can go die in a whole. (dude i got deleveled twice!)  

Samsayia

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:11 pm
XxGrieverxX
Pink Plastic Ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. When she fell into a coma. I was just kinda like, "Oh. Darn." XD

Back to the topic, I'd probably add in some hawt BalmungxReki scenes in Legend of the Twilight so it'd suck less and I'd have a reason to watch it.

Or maybe some ShugoxRena. ;D.....
JKJKLOL

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Only you would enjoy that. :/  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:26 am
...am I the only one here who's favorite character in //SIGN wasn't Sora? D:
Sure, he was cool. But I liked Bear and Crim a lot better.

@Samsayia: I always loved Haseo's character, even in Rebirth. I suppose he kind of reminded me of myself. x3
I never finished watching //ROOTS, but you shouldn't dislike Haseo's character based on how they depicted him in the anime. It's the fault of the animators for making him look weird (In second form as well. I agree he looked odd, but that didn't stop me from loving his character to bits). Excuse me if this is offensive, but I find basing the majority of your dislike on his appearance/the voice acting a rather stupid reason to dislike him.

Now for a more on topic note, I agree on the virus core front. Me+Virus Cores=FAIL. Once, it took me liek, four hours to get one virus core that I needed. emo

User Image

Sanus Ex Machina

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:35 pm
fk12
Honey, I was miffed about the "Oh crap, my favorite character came back as an anorexic manwhore" thing, too. But y'know, I got over it, because by the end of "Redemption," he becomes a much more acceptable character (character growth, wut?). Besides, how lame would it have been if he rode off into the sunset, never to return? Odds are Sora's popularity is what made Bandai make that decision.

Also... //IMOQ virus cores can still die in a hole. neutral I still have gotten nowhere in //QUARANTINE. I want to, but the damn monsters hold them hostage.

... Is it odd that the second game had me disliking Alkaid even more? xd I felt her sudden crush was too... well, sudden and very unbelievable. I still cried in her dramatic Coite-Bodher scene, though.

What made you hate Alkaid more in the second game? :0
I HURD U LIEK VIRUS CORES?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:37 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
XxGrieverxX
Pink Plastic Ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. When she fell into a coma. I was just kinda like, "Oh. Darn." XD

Back to the topic, I'd probably add in some hawt BalmungxReki scenes in Legend of the Twilight so it'd suck less and I'd have a reason to watch it.

Or maybe some ShugoxRena. ;D.....
JKJKLOL

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Only you would enjoy that. :/

No, you would.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:38 pm
Deus De Saturnus
...am I the only one here who's favorite character in //SIGN wasn't Sora? D:
Sure, he was cool. But I liked Bear and Crim a lot better.

@Samsayia: I always loved Haseo's character, even in Rebirth. I suppose he kind of reminded me of myself. x3
I never finished watching //ROOTS, but you shouldn't dislike Haseo's character based on how they depicted him in the anime. It's the fault of the animators for making him look weird (In second form as well. I agree he looked odd, but that didn't stop me from loving his character to bits). Excuse me if this is offensive, but I find basing the majority of your dislike on his appearance/the voice acting a rather stupid reason to dislike him.

Now for a more on topic note, I agree on the virus core front. Me+Virus Cores=FAIL. Once, it took me liek, four hours to get one virus core that I needed. emo

User Image

I liked Sora, but I liked Bear too. ;-;
I'm one of the few Bear lovers. :,D HIGH FIVE DEUS!
J VIRUS CORES ARE THE WORST. DD:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:05 pm
@whoar!drama- I could say many things, but the guild doesn't need a gynormous flamewar erupting over some stupid little thing. neutral Also, plz to not be dissing Yuri Lowenthal or Takahiro Sakurai, kthx.

XxGrieverxX
fk12

xd Like I said, it seemed to sudden.
"I HATE YOU, HASEO, AND I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!"
*5 minutes later*
" heart Tee-hee, wanna go on an adventure with me?"

U HURD WRONG, BETCH. D:<  

fk12

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:45 pm
I'm sorry if it sounded as if I was attacking Samsayia. D:
I was just stating an opinion, not trying to pick a fight or anything.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:50 pm
xd No, no. Not at all!

I was originally going to say something, but the way I write has a tendency to make it seem as though I am asking for trouble. So I figured, "Naaah, it's not worth it." heart Sorry for the confusion!  

fk12

Puppetry

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:20 pm

I actually like Haseo more than Sora. I dunno, he was entertaining but not my type of character.

My favorite in Sign was probably Kaochin xD She was so cute.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:53 pm
fk12
@whoar!drama- I could say many things, but the guild doesn't need a gynormous flamewar erupting over some stupid little thing. neutral Also, plz to not be dissing Yuri Lowenthal or Takahiro Sakurai, kthx.

XxGrieverxX
fk12

xd Like I said, it seemed to sudden.
"I HATE YOU, HASEO, AND I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!"
*5 minutes later*
" heart Tee-hee, wanna go on an adventure with me?"

U HURD WRONG, BETCH. D:<

o ok lul c:
Bipolar maybe? ;0

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:55 pm
Puppetry

I actually like Haseo more than Sora. I dunno, he was entertaining but not my type of character.

My favorite in Sign was probably Kaochin xD She was so cute.

I kinda like Haseo better too..or maybe not. I dunno! I can't choose. TT~TT /slate cry  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:04 pm
It's ok guys, i'm the shunned non-believer. Dwelling on the past. XDD

i do want to point out that i wasn't saying i disliked him for his appearance, but a few of the reasons are for how completely psychotic Haseo is/becomes. I admit, Sora was a cooky guy, but he was just immature and held the attributes of a not nearly as cold blooded as Bourdeux pker. Haseo, if that's even him in .hack//trilogy, i believe has actually lost his presence of mind within the game. also way on the emo side. So it's not only his appearance that bothers me, but his attitude as well. and his jerkish stand of to just about everything annoyed me. And then to believe that he was once Sora is simply too much XD sorry if i came off as grr in my reasoning posts but i got a little excited sweatdrop

As for GU, i tried to play it, couldn't do it because of Haseo. It shows that i simply don't think he can become acceptable to me. I've seen a bunch of cut scenes from redemption and some from remisence, i have a basic understanding of what happens...changes nothing in my opinion of haseo.
CC shuns me as the only haseo hater there is. and...one of sora's last fangirls...think everyone kinda moved on crying oh well. sorry if i rambled >_<

Samsayia

fk12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:10 pm
@Samsayia- xd I know what you mean about "Rebirth," though. I had such a hard time with some of the scenes (considering I'm very much like Atoli occasionally) because Haseo was such a jerkface. I wanted to pimpslap him.

I WAS ONCE A SORA FANGIRL, TOO. BUT IT'D MAKE ME A *****, SO... yea.

@Griever- lol@Slatecry.

I think my problem with //QUARANTINE is really just that I fail at video games. Case in point: Hi, Ocarina of Time! biggrin  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff