Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Firearm n00bs: Post your links to them here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rommel_Desert_Fox

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:22 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
What about Private Parts or Major Woody?
I suppose "Major Idiot" is a bit overdone after Spaceballs, no?

I think it's moron. razz
"So how many Morons do we have on this ship?!", group reply, "HI-OH!" (or something)

I like the other line; Lord Helmet, "Who made this man a gunner!!??", Officer with same cross eyes, "I did sir, he's my cousin!"
I think they did both in different versions of the movie.
Be an example to your men,
in your duty and in private life. Never spare yourself,
and let the troops see that you don't in your endurance
of fatigue and privation.

I believe the name you are thinking was "a*****e".

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FZNPxxRU4Wc

Always be tactful and well-mannered and teach your
subordinates to do the same. Avoid excessive
sharpness or harshness of voice, which usually
indicates the man who has shortcomings of his own to hide.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:02 pm
Amee-san
Quote:
Amee-san
To tell you the truth, i think a shotgun (preferably a Remmington 870 EM 10g), a few hand grenades (preferable M67s) and a high powered rifle and the according ammo would prolly serve your purpose. The rifle for long to medium. The grenades for hordes and the shoty for close range tearing.
how would you get any or even 2 of these things, and all this = to much weight! it makes you slow and that = caught by the zombies.

Well, actually, the rifle and the shotty are quite light, my choices are the 870 and my 7mm. The grenades are about the size of base balls. So weight is only a concern when you consider the ammo for the guns

Amee-san
your an idiot. The newest version of the M67 weighs in at 2.7lbs exactaly. I keep track of these things. Anyway, my rifle is a bolt custom. Fin stabalized, discarding salbot. I can put a bullet into a cars engine block, im sure i can put one through a zombie or two

I did the math. A 7mm flechette (the only round that really requires a sabot) would be 7" long, and weigh about 2064 grains, if it were tungsten (the only real use for a bolt-action flechette rifle is tank piercing).
And the M67 is 14oz. And correct me if I'm wrong, but an 870 was never made in 10 ga., and the 870EM doesn't exist.
Oh yeah, and when I called him out... he threatened to shoot me.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

-GP-ninja

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:13 pm
link

shoeless joe
Apocryphal Libertarian
Yeah. I have a feeling this is going to be the same "if they had guns they could protect themselves" / "If we had gotten rid of all the guns it wouldn't have happened" arguments.

That's just total nonsense dude. If everyone in that class had guns in their possession, they all would've shot eachother before the gunman even had a chance to.

Mass murder like this would be completely impossible if we would just ban ALL guns FOREVER. There's no way that a person who really wanted to get a gun and kill a bunch of people could possibly get a gun if we banned ALL guns FOREVER.

Clearly we should ban all guns forever. The logic is flawless. This incident proves it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:09 pm
OO23OO
Ug!
On the news, a sheriff traded a Tommy gun for some new Bushmaster rifles.
OK, fine, he made a fair trade (the Tommy gun was valued at almost $30,000 and he got $28,000 worth of Bushmaster rifles.)
Well, I'm watching, and the guy is going on about how 'some of them have scopes, and a bunch of extra clips!' Ug I wanted to slap him in the face.
I don't get how a news station expects to be respected when they make such an obvious mistake.

Why would you want to trade in a work of art! This is like taking a sledge hammer to a springfield with a pederson on it!  

Archaic Thought

Aged Phantom

7,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200

OO23OO

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:44 pm
mistercombine
OO23OO
Ug!
On the news, a sheriff traded a Tommy gun for some new Bushmaster rifles.
OK, fine, he made a fair trade (the Tommy gun was valued at almost $30,000 and he got $28,000 worth of Bushmaster rifles.)
Well, I'm watching, and the guy is going on about how 'some of them have scopes, and a bunch of extra clips!' Ug I wanted to slap him in the face.
I don't get how a news station expects to be respected when they make such an obvious mistake.

Why would you want to trade in a work of art! This is like taking a sledge hammer to a springfield with a pederson on it!
He had two, and he felt that a rifle on the wall was worth less than a rifle in every patrol car.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:42 pm
http://powerchordcomic.proboards106.com/index.cgi?board=entertainment&action=display&thread=31&page=1  

OO23OO

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:50 pm
OO23OO
http://powerchordcomic.proboards106.com/index.cgi?board=entertainment&action=display&thread=31&page=1
lol narutard.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:05 pm
OO23OO

Really, though, the Narutard was just asking a question. Why is the Desert Eagle the best weapon in a lot of video games if it's not a good gun in real life? I think it's a valid question. Of course the answer is obvious to us gun nuts, but it's understandable that he doesn't know.  

ArmasTermin

OO23OO

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:22 pm
ArmasTermin
OO23OO

Really, though, the Narutard was just asking a question. Why is the Desert Eagle the best weapon in a lot of video games if it's not a good gun in real life? I think it's a valid question. Of course the answer is obvious to us gun nuts, but it's understandable that he doesn't know.
Yeah, but he's calling me out first, and he's posted other stupid s**t. That's why I attacked him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:19 pm
OO23OO

counter strike for halo 3 rejects? stare  

-GP-ninja

Thdark

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:23 pm
OO23OO
Okay this is what I got from that.

Narutard thinks the Deagle is the best gun ever because it's in video games.

Another fellow thinks it was made in WWII

Then they say it is not in Call of Duty 4. Which it is :I

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:13 am
I have no backstory for this video, but the guy holding it must be bucking for a Darwin Award. Pity he didn't make it on his first try...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy7WzXJTPNc  

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:22 pm
Fresnel
Battered_n_Bruised
a double barrel pump action twelve shot Shot Gun with slugs(thin piece of metal placed in the center of a shot gun shell to maximize damage, used in game hunts) would be nice. Then I would have .45 magnums with hollow points and extra clips(other word for cartridge) as well as a non to semi-auto SMG with silencer.

eek

What in gods green republican america did he say? there are so many things wrong with that.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:33 pm
Fresnel
I know it's Hollywood, but I have to. I watched an episode of Law & Order: SVU last night. Some woman was putting a group the size of my hand in a target at 50' with a .50AE Desert Eagle, which she carried for self-defense, and the cops told her that her 14-round magazine was illegal in New York, so she hands the mag over to the cop and slams another one home. Since when does the Desert Eagle have a 14 round mag?

i saw that one.... and rolled my eyes at it.  

Crash Maniac

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:34 pm
Fresnel
Freak_090
Blargety
Freak_090
Blargety
yes because we all enlisted for the fully automatic service rifle, which does not exist...

M4?

The m4 carbine is not automatic.

The myth of halfway between semi and burst isn't true, trust me we've tried it.

huh??? isn't fully automatic where you hold down the trigger and the weapon fires untill you let off??
Yeah, there's a myth that if you put the selector between "Semi" and "Burst", it'll go full auto.

yeah, i can tell you... with confidence... that this doesnt work... and you'd be a complete idiot to try it.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff