Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
END OF WOLVES{need vampires} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:50 pm
"but we aren't strangers i know your name and you know mine. come on i got it from a blood bank."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:51 pm
Reason pursed her lips and looks up towards the sky "Hmm i dont know...." she looks back at him and shruggs "couldnt hurt i guess"  

Aprilbaby1

hoplite323

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:51 pm
'A vampie with a gun and another vampire with god-knows-what.' he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:55 pm
"great." taking out a pair of scissors and snipping off a corner "don't spill it cost me quite a bit." offering it to her.  

King Phar

hoplite323

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:57 pm
"Well I'm not so hungry anymore." he mumbled as he looked at the human blood. 'Wonder whos' blood it was?'  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:58 pm
Reason walked foward and took the packet "thanks and go figure" she smiles, her fangs sliding down, she drinks some of it, blood sort of like a really strong alcohol drink, she grins and licks her lips and fangs, she turns and looks at Joe "enjoying the show?" she asked with a smirk  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:00 pm
looking over at joe "it's a donors blood thank you I'm not a beast."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:02 pm
rabbing the fox "sorry but the sun's starting to come up bye." he dissapeared. (g2g)  

King Phar

hoplite323

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:04 pm
"I love the show. I'm glad I have front row seats." he says sarcaticly. 'They seem nice enough, but don't turn your back yet.' he thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:06 pm
(kk later) Reason snaps her head up "OH SH!T" she quickly pulls in her fangs and her eyes turn back to their violet color, she quickly turned and stumbled off, hoping to make it to her cave before the sun burned her  

Aprilbaby1

hoplite323

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:09 pm
"Well there is one thing I can always count on. The sun not killing me." he said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:11 pm
Reason made it to safety and stretched out her wings, she sighs and stretches before curling up, covering herself up with her white wings and falling asleep  

Aprilbaby1

hoplite323

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:13 pm
he put his sword away. "Well I handled that... pretty well." he said and begin walking in any direction.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:16 pm
Reason curls up, looking like a pile of snow or a fluffy ball or something, she sighs, her blonde hair showing a bit and blowing a little in the slight wind, she yawns  

Aprilbaby1

hoplite323

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:22 pm
Shivers a little. "I hate the cold." he said, stopping for a small break.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff