Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
DRAGON RIDERS OF PERN(help defeat the evil thred) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:25 pm
she was crying outside, the vast aria of roses surounding her, "whats going on???.............................." she lightly wispered.

(i'm kechero, my other acount isn't working but this is my new one...)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:59 pm
(Um...could I join... I kindsa need my dragon class to be in gold....since the dragon Phoenix (my RPC's name) goes with is gold.  

Phoenix utashima

xeanik

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:29 pm
Phoenix utashima
(Um...could I join... I kindsa need my dragon class to be in gold....since the dragon Phoenix (my RPC's name) goes with is gold.

{sure you can join, and yes u can be in gold group}  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:15 am
''so, what could i do to help'' kitty asked as rorek bit her fingers.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

lady chava

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:55 am
(hey, this is sassy and my other account isn't working either.....weird... blaugh ! Oh well, at least i can still RP!!!)
(Oh, my stuff is still the same and everything, but the username is dif., as you can see!!!)

Jessa walked over to Age, a peculuar(can't spell!) expreeion on her face. "Are you alright? i heard a noise when I flew in, and it came from over here." She saw the awe in Age's face when she picked her up. She giggled a little as she carried her over to Age's quarters, explaining on the way. "My name is Jessa. I'm in the bronze riders group, but my house kicked me away froom the peremises(yet again, I can't spell!) so I'm kinda searching for a place to stay." She set her down, A weird look across her eyes. "I'll go tell someone that you're alright and that you're here." She walked out of the room, looking for the lord of the house, a smile spreading across her face again as she senced a warm glow about the place.

(g2g.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:08 am
kitty just hid in a corner a little and hugged rorek.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

lady chava

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:03 am
(Hello.....)

Jessa finally found tesh and told him about Age. "by the way, my name is jessa and i was kicked out of the house of my fathers, and while I've been training with Chava, i've been searching for a place to stay. Mind if i stay here?" She asked while holding back a smile. It was almost impossible for her to be upset in such a warm place.

(g2g.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Name: Phoenix Utashima

Powers: Light, wind, fire, electricirty.

Dragon's name: Reriouku, class: gold, The ultimate dragon of light.

desciption:
(current self) Phonix now wears a white yukata with golden inner lining. His sword is now seven feet long and is ten times as thick as his older one. He had fussed the Phoenix sword of light with the ultimate phoenix sword (his old sword) creating his new sword witch is ten times more powerfull then his old one. His bow is still strung on his back and his quiver is still on his belt. He is also very wise since he spent most of his life studieing everything he could get his hands on.

Bio:when Phonix was around eighteen years old his Father who's soul was entraped in a large Phoenix whom Phoenix liked to call "Master Phoenix" sent him on a journey to stop a mad man who was Zamion himself. This event sent Phoenix's life into a life of warfare and fighting when all he wanted was peace. His friends died but thanks to the god of there world they were returned. Phoenix althogh he tried everything to stop Zamion he had to sacrifice his life in the end. After forty years of living in the spirit realm the god of there realm had gained enough stregth and power to resurect everyone and send them to a new world to start there legacy over again, without Zamion desturbing the ballance of there lives.

Personality: Phoenix is usaly a peacefull, kind hearted person who is always a tad over pretetive of his friends. He always seems to be the one puting him self infront of others in danger and is one to seek revenge on those who harm him or any of his friends. He is always somewhat cautious with the people around him and is always ready to step in on fight. Phoenix's anger Doesn't show normaly. His anger shows by ativating his ultimate form the mare anger he gains the higher in his ultimate form he get's. Phoenix, even though he seemes to be happy at times always seemes to be hidin a mood that is hard to tell what it is. since he was put through war all his life he is always seeing flash backs of thoose times witch is hard for him to deal with at times since the flash backs remind him of the worst times through his war torn life.

Phoenix utashima

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:33 pm
lady chava
(Hello.....)

Jessa finally found tesh and told him about Age. "by the way, my name is jessa and i was kicked out of the house of my fathers, and while I've been training with Chava, i've been searching for a place to stay. Mind if i stay here?" She asked while holding back a smile. It was almost impossible for her to be upset in such a warm place.

(g2g.)

(you mean me?)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:53 am
(yes she does,)
she didn't respond to eneything, the world seamed black she passed out, falling to the grass below her.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:34 pm
(hellooo??)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:23 am
Name: Louisa Kashmar
Powers: Magic!
Dragon's Name: Kaleeshi
Description: She loves flying, hates anything that will stop her. Aside from that she's kindhearted and will happily waste energy healing people.  

Felineyx

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:55 pm
((we need to get this thing living again.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:00 pm
((So true, so true...))

Jessa told him about Age and her passing out.

((Hello again, Kech!! *curtsies deeply.....again*))  

lady chava

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:16 pm
((greetings Lady C. *bows back.*))  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff