Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:28 pm
((uh two characters, Khana and Chihiro was captured by an unnown ninja and we are surching for them mrgreen ill post ur profile right now 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:33 pm
[ok...]
*walks around in the forest and trips on a root and falls on face* ow son of a b***h  

minimonkey_s

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:35 pm
*max falls on the floor laughing at him* shut up max  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:49 pm
*whiles Sero was with Khana, the ninja came back in and grabbed Chihiro*

"Someone wanst to see you!"

"!?"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:28 pm
Sayuki-Uchiha
((uh two characters, Khana and Chihiro was captured by an unnown ninja and we are surching for them mrgreen ill post ur profile right now 3nodding ))

((wrong rp but ok))i think  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:52 pm
((oh crap ur right i was just on the other one srry sweatdrop ))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:54 am
((yeah))

REWIND!

Sasuke: I swore to protect her...sometimes...it doesnt work out...

Chihiro: and HE is my #1 fear...im serious  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:54 am
Khana still not making a sound flew gently to the ground invisable.Khana pushes Sasuke to the side and Sasuke didn't know what hit him.  

Khana Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:12 pm
Sero shrugged. "It's not your fault Sasuke...it's hard to protect somebody you care about...trust, I experienced it personily while on my trip." Sero looked down then looked at Chihiro. "Who doesn't? Seriously."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:25 pm
Ugh are they dumbfounded sasuke just fell over don't you see that.Oh I've got a better way for them to fight me and not know its me.Khana then ran into the woods still invisable and threw a kunai at Sero but aiming it a little off so does not actually hit him.Khana then waited for their reaction.
((Its like finally you posted rolleyes well it has been like day and I hate waiting))  

Khana Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:25 pm
*Chihiro nods* good point  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:34 pm
akatsuki ninja girl 1
Ugh are they dumbfounded sasuke just fell over don't you see that.Oh I've got a better way for them to fight me and not know its me.Khana then ran into the woods still invisable and threw a kunai at Sero but aiming it a little off so does not actually hit him.Khana then waited for their reaction.
((Its like finally you posted Zetsummi rolleyes well it has been like day and I hate waiting))

((im still here neutral please read all new ones because sometimes you froget to read them all gonk ))  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:06 pm
Fujuki saw the kunai fly straight at Sero but missed and barley sliced the side of her arm but noone noticed not even her as she stood behind him, she turned twards the direction it was thrown from "Who is there?" she said calmly as her eyes wandered around the area.....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:17 am
Gaian name:hallows eve sage
Character name:Raikou the Thundering Blizzard
Powers: Many, mainly electric, water, and ice jutsu. Even a few little fun surprises along the way ^^
Crush:none yet.
Bio: Was born and breed by a secret group in the Village hidden in the mist to be the ultimate ninja. Except something went very wrong. While he was becoming a jounin in the Village Hidden in the Mist, he gained many friends and went against those who took him from his family. He has sworn revenge on those who took him from a life he had always dreamed of. He is currently on leave, visiting the Village in the Leaves. Before he left there was talk about him becoming one of the Sannin, even though he always thought they were joking.
Apperance: siggy avi.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:35 am
Khana looking like a rove ninja stepped out from behind the bushes.Man this is fun lets see how strong they have gotton.Khana threw several more kunai.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff