Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
What would you do if you woke up next to the person above u? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:18 pm
Dammie-kins
What would stratus do if she woke up next to me?

I'm curious
User Image

Think nothing of it. Cause the night before we played dress up, barbies listened to the elmo song. You let me do your hair and make up paint your nails and we dance to songs by the spice girls and hanson.

* oh and then i slapped your a** on the way out the door saying thanks for the fun night&
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:19 pm
Dammie-kins
Mel she was stating what she would do if she woke up next to you. *smacks forehead* some times you just make me wanna *makes obscene roaring noise*

yes, i realized that several seconds after i posted. don't worry. i can say the same for you. keep smacking yourself... unless it makes the migraine worse. in that case, don't do that.  

Rakiz

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:20 pm
Whoa

Erm...I would oddly do half of those things...for some odd reason when girls request things I have a hard time saying no so one of my ex's straightened my hair and painted my nails black and put black eyeliner on me and made me wear skin tight clothes and she said apparently I make a damn sexy emo kid.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:21 pm
Rakiz
Dammie-kins
Mel she was stating what she would do if she woke up next to you. *smacks forehead* some times you just make me wanna *makes obscene roaring noise*

yes, i realized that several seconds after i posted. don't worry. i can say the same for you. keep smacking yourself... unless it makes the migraine worse. in that case, don't do that.
I came to steal your heart away...

One of these days when people ask me whats wrong I'll say I am afflicted with "mellanie" because you stretch my patience farther than I want it to go.
...I walked away with a Soul Mate

Dameon the -V-

Rakiz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Dammie-kins
Whoa

Erm...I would oddly do half of those things...for some odd reason when girls request things I have a hard time saying no so one of my ex's straightened my hair and painted my nails black and put black eyeliner on me and made me wear skin tight clothes and she said apparently I make a damn sexy emo kid.

i remember seeing you with black nails the next day. *cough*

yep, i remember that. dun worry, it didn't look that bad. ~Kiz  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:27 pm
Yea I will never let Ashton nor Katie ever get near me again with nail polish and eye liner unless I am immediately going to be satisfied by a small horde or fan girls comes over and showers me with affection and hugs

Then will my ever growing need to be hugged be appeased for the moment

(Katie = girl I cant get out of my head)  

Dameon the -V-

carry on wayward daughter

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:02 pm
say "Ima gonna tell Katie..." and waggle my finger. *tsktsk*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:04 pm
You dont know katie...

and what?!  

Dameon the -V-

carry on wayward daughter

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:09 pm
It's the what would you do if you woke up to the person next to you thread. That's probably what I'd do. Threaten to tell the girl that you can't get out of your head. rofl

heart U heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:14 pm
If you told her it would probably help the situation out between me and her. She moved to cleveland and we never really talk anymore but I am totally head over heels for her. She is the only actually person where I can say whatever pops into my random head and she would agree or she would offer to have a debate over it.

Go ahead I dare you

Tell her

Her names Katelynn Kaiser and I am totally in love with her but she doesnt know it  

Dameon the -V-

Bellabie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:14 pm
[Hee hee hee]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:19 pm
Did I hear giggles out of one of my guild-lings

>.>
<.<
*searches audience for giggling*
heh...whatever giggle over it but I am afraid to tell her I love her because she is scared of getting hurt by me and I havent ever given her reason to think that so I want to prove to her I wouldn't. So giggle away

I'm not ashamed over this, In fact I would love to scream this off of the empire state building if you want me too.  

Dameon the -V-

Rakiz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:30 pm
"you let those you love go. if they come back to you, they were always yours. if they don't, they never were." you remind me of that quote sometimes dameon. but i of all people know that to be true, that you love her i mean. time. even i wish it passed faster gah.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:34 pm
well I am glad you know that. It seems that she would be mine seeing as how were drifting back together ever so slowly so thats a good sign. I don't wish it would go faster because then I would miss these wonderful sessions I have to prove myself to her if she is ever going to look at these....

I swear I'm not weird...  

Dameon the -V-

Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas