*shameless plug: Can someone see if my profile is ok? tnx XD*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:52 am
enigma_098
I lost count XD

~Make sure Amshel cleans the bathrooms too XD~

*shameless plug: Can someone see if my profile is ok? tnx XD*

Yeah, Amshel can just clean the whole guild. xd

~While I'm at it, who else do I not like?~

idea Ah-ha! That wacko, freaky doctor! He can clean the guild too AND you can sever his limbs! twisted ~Perhaps that's a little too mean of me?~

*Sure, I'll check out your pro, Enigma ^^*  

YamiCheza
Crew

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:56 am
Freaky doctors should have their limbs cut off

~I blame Amshel and the Joel 1st for Diva's attitude >.>~  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:21 am

Mmm, No one voted for Riku! I'd have to say he's one of my fav's. Even though he didn't help Saya much in battles, he was kinda more supportive.
He looked adorable in Haji's coat, slightly like a mini-version.
Overall, I liked Haji. I swoon over guys in long coats and ruffles.

Seripithus

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:09 pm
but I want a 'Haji limb' to beat people and (Haji) with. And people should feel honored to be beaten with a 'Haji limb' 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:46 pm
Jessikenz
but I want a 'Haji limb' to beat people and (Haji) with. And people should feel honored to be beaten with a 'Haji limb' 4laugh

Not me. I'd steal it back and reattach it. He needs all of his limbs.  

eternally_the_siren_sings
Crew

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:11 pm
but but.... i love my limbs crying crying u cant have them! xp  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:37 pm
I swear it would be painless, you won't notice your limbs are gone

~Hides an axe behind his back XD~

*Thankies Yami-chan for the comment on my profi XD*  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:42 pm
enigma_098

idea I finally remembered the freaky doctor's name! Collins! The dude who convinced Julia to "join the dark side," so to speak. I was sad when that happened because I wanted Julia and David to get to together so bad! crying But it kind of brought them closer since he did that daring rescue and stuff and she was all concerned about him. xd

~continues eating cookies on the sidelines~ Oh, I almost forgot because of my rant about Collins! ~pulls Amshel out of thin air and tosses him to you~ Here, you can use him against the fan-girls somehow. Maybe they'll run away from him like they did Nathan. lol (good one, Siren! blaugh )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:52 pm
YamiCheza
enigma_098

idea I finally remembered the freaky doctor's name! Collins! The dude who convinced Julia to "join the dark side," so to speak. I was sad when that happened because I wanted Julia and David to get to together so bad! crying But it kind of brought them closer since he did that daring rescue and stuff and she was all concerned about him. xd

~continues eating cookies on the sidelines~ Oh, I almost forgot because of my rant about Collins! ~pulls Amshel out of thin air and tosses him to you~ Here, you can use him against the fan-girls somehow. Maybe they'll run away from him like they did Nathan. lol (good one, Siren! blaugh )

Well, Amshel is a dirty old man perv. He wanted to have sex with Diva! gonk EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!  

Crew

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:01 pm
YamiCheza
enigma_098

Well, Amshel is a dirty old man perv. He wanted to have sex with Diva! gonk EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Yeah, he's a freak, too; he kept trying to get Diva pregnant just so he could run more experiments and didn't he help Joel run all those mean experiments on her before? The only reason why Diva didn't kill Amshel is because he wanted to be her chevalier and so her opinion of him probably changed. She probably thought he had changed and could be trusted.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:04 pm
YamiCheza
YamiCheza
enigma_098

Yeah, he's a freak, too; he kept trying to get Diva pregnant just so he could run more experiments and didn't he help Joel run all those mean experiments on her before? The only reason why Diva didn't kill Amshel is because he wanted to be her chevalier and so her opinion of him probably changed. She probably thought he had changed and could be trusted.

*shoves Amshel at the fangirls, who all run off screaming* Hey, it worked!
You can rest now, Enigma-san!  

Crew

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:42 pm
*watches the gruesome work of the fangirls directed at Amshel*

"Fangirls are scary" ~shudders~

*Maybe I'll try my luck on making a blood+ profile XD*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:48 pm
enigma_098
*watches the gruesome work of the fangirls directed at Amshel*

"Fangirls are scary" ~shudders~

*Maybe I'll try my luck on making a blood+ profile XD*

If I pay you, you make me one maybe? :3 But what kind of profile do I want.......  

Crew

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:52 pm
*takes away his eyes of the gruesome work*

Haha, I'm not that good in making profiles redface . ~points at his profile~

*throws some pointy objects at the crowd of fangirls, from which you can hear Amshel yell curses and whimpers "Nooooo, that object doesn't go up there nooooo"*  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff