Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:51 pm
"uhn...*clenches chest*...my...*points to chest with the mark of a crystal*...ow! *passes out as she coughs up blood*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:42 pm
Flame cought her before she hit the ground. The crystal....that must be the connection....That means she has powers to... and these are the side effects of them....I don't think the nurse would be much of help.... Flame thought looking around. It seemed everyone else thought she was just sick. If shes like me then she is probally trying to hide it....  

FlameDemerio

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:51 pm
(( Sorry guys...I can only get on after school! I'm missing a lot...))
What the- she thought. Inoue jumped up from her seat near the wall. She dashed over to Flame's side. "What's wrong with her?" she whispered to him as she helped him hold her up. She looked down at her and saw that Chihiro was shaking. "We should move her before the rest of them start to panic..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:22 pm
*Chihiro was passed out wiht blood dripping down her lips*

(She doesnt like like Flame..its serious)  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:01 pm
Fujuki was day-dreamin and turned around to see what everyone was crowding around for "huh???" she saw Chihiro passed out on the floor eek she ran over ther and said "Give her some air" she thought for a moment thinking mabye i can use my powers to help eek my....stomack...again >.<......ima have to use as much power i can to help her (member she feels pain when other people with oiwers do?yeah thats y she said her stomack is urtin again) she put her hand above her chest ,so it isnt wierd XP, and her hand glowed blueish green but only people with powrrs can see it. she was healing Chihiro and she stoped bleeding but was still unconsious....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:48 pm
Flames eyes widdened when saw that Fujuki was healing her. He saw that Chihiro still wasn't breathing. You gotta be shitting me.... He saw and gave her CPR. She started to chogh and Flame stepped back.  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:08 pm
eek Fujuki saw the color in her face come back and was happy "Is she okay?" she asked stupidly she stoped healing her and remover her hand and watched to see her open her eyes.....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:10 pm
"Uhn...huh?"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:13 pm
eek "her eyes are opening!" she said even tho everyone obviously saw they were "Are you okay?" she asked ignoring the pain in her gut that was getting better.....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:15 pm
*sits up* "I guess so...my..."  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:19 pm
"huh....your what???tell me"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:20 pm
Flame looked down and smiled. He wiped of the blood on his with the back of his. "You got some blood right there...." He said pointing at her lipps. He turned around and started to walk away. "We need to talk after school..." He wishpered while passing by Fujuki  

FlameDemerio

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:21 pm
*goes to Fujukis ear*...powers...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:26 pm
she had a confused look on her face when Flame told her to meet him after class. her eyes widened when she said powers eek "P-powers???" she whispered looking down is it true that there are other poeple like me??? she asked herself thinking.
Yomi walked in the class "What is going on in here???You three (or 4 i duno how many ppl is right here sweatdrop )) go to your seats" she said walking to her front desk and preparing her stuff to teach....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:30 pm
*Chihiro goes to her seat quietly*  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items