Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Who Hates Soy-Milk? ((vampire roleplay)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The title?
  Heh heh... Random...
  I hate it...
  ZOMG AWSOME!!!
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:21 pm
Nightmare turns to the guy on the ground, she tapps the silver chain and it disapears, she kicks him, making him scramble up and quickly get off the field. She turns back to the girl "Alrighty chicka, lets do this thing" she ties back her long hair and gets into a battle stance.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:27 pm
Tara's eyes turned black.
"alright"
As long as Tara could remember, everytime she was about to uxse her acrobatic skills her eyes turned balck. oh well she thought to herself. she crouched slightly, her flipping stance  

DragonSnapper13

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:32 pm
Nightmare's eyes turn to her blood red color, her fangs coming down. (gtg sry)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:36 am
Tara breahthes in deeply as she relaxes. well, i might or might not die today! WHAT A JOY! she thought sarcasticly to herself.  

DragonSnapper13

oiseaux sister

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:36 pm
((Sorry for being gone so long, it's just the holiday and no internet access.))

Practically ingoring Kibai, Taylor stood up a little, her knees still bent. "Hey! That girl just decides to walk in here, and suddenly fight?!?! And what's with the knives?! I thought this was a 'No weapon' tournament!!!!" she yelled, absolutely furious with the unplanned fight. She stood up straight, her tiny fists brought to shoulder level. "That's ridiculous!!! I might as well fight!!!"

Having forgotten about the arm, Toyu was thinking intently on Kibai's suddenly crimson eyes. Then he heard Taylor say something about her fighting, and snapped out of his thinking daze. "Wha- Hey! You just got done with a fight! You don't need to fight again!" he told her, his voice rising.

Taylor looked down at him, and smiled with her fists still up. "Well, you saying that makes me want to fight even more~!" she chirped, and and went to jump over the rail onto the arena.

"No you won't!" came a yell as Taylor was knocked to the ground on the other side of the rail. Toyu had tackled her down before she could enter the fight, and was now pinning her down, struggling to keep her from standing up to fight. "You don't want us kicked out of here, do you?!" he hissed, just lod enough for Taylor to hear.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:54 pm
Tara relaxed and looked over at a girl and a guy fighting and she watched intensely. she was amazed.  

DragonSnapper13

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:58 pm
(srry, 4got about dis 1 XDD)

Nightmare looks over at the two, she raises her eyebrows "whats with all the commotion?" she asked confused, she looks back at the girl who just popped in "look, people are getting freaky" she walks up to her and whispers something "fake fight, its what they want, i can move us, its what all shapeshifters can do, just create a big dust storm and ill move us, then it will look like something extrodinary" she grins "ready?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:20 pm
( its ok)

Tara looked back over at the girl. Tara grinned when she hear the plan. " ok!" she whispered back, smileing very huge.  

DragonSnapper13

XcassieXcatastrophyX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:24 pm
krys starts randomly paceing but when she sees ohers she sulks back into some shadows  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:17 pm
Toyu looked up with Taylor at the word "freaky". W-What?!?!" He demanded, still holding Taylor down.

Taylor had yelled "what" along with Toyu, but continued to struggle. "Okay! Get off'a me! Look'it what people are saying! Gyawd!!!" Demanded Taylor, kicking Toyu off.

Toyu, having good hearing because of his power or, "ace" as Kibai would have it, Toyu heard what the two were whispering to eachother on the arena and picked himself up. "M'kay, come on Taylor, let's go back to our seats." He said, heading to climb up the stairs.

"No! I wanna watch from here!" Snapped Taylor coldly, crossing her arms and leaning against the wall.

Turning around, Taylor leaned against the wall baside her, making sure she didn't jump into the fight.  

oiseaux sister

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:24 pm
Nightmare nodds and closes her eyes, she hisses and felt her aura lash out, almost hitting Taylor and Toyu, she grins and mouths sorry, she then turns towards the girl, she ran at her, kicking at the ground while she did so, creating a small dust storm, she jumps on the girl so that they land on the ground in the little storm, she closed her eyes and once the storm vanished, they werent there anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:56 pm
Tara pretended to get hurt. she grinned when she heard everyone gasp.  

DragonSnapper13

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:11 pm
Nightmare giggles as they appeared in one of the rooms in the arena, she quickly opened the door to take a peek, everyone was out of their seat and looking to see what had happened, she laughs shutting the door "nice" she said grinning "oh and my names Nightmare by the way" she holds out her hand  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:25 pm
Tara tried to breath from laughing so hard. "nice to meet you. im Tara." she said shaking nightmares hand.  

DragonSnapper13

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:28 pm
She smiles "wow that was good" she sighs "nice to meet you tara, havent had a good laugh in a while" she smiles and stands "thanks for popping up out of nowhere." she leans against the door "so, why did you just jump up in the middle of a battle?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff