Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
Robert Pattinson officially cast as Edward Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think he'll do a good job
  Yes!! Cedric love <3
  Yeah..I guess..whatever
  He can act the part, but doesn't look it
  He looks the part but can't act it
  NO!UGH, this sucks!!
View Results

skiittle

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:49 pm
HE IS THE UGLYEST LOOKING THING EVER ((For edward that is))
I LOVE EDWARD BUT THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE ALOT OF MAKEUP TO MAKE ME INPREST!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:41 pm
It's funny, I was looking at Stephanie's favorite choices for the actors in the movie, and I thought the first picture for Jasper looked more like an Edward. Here, take a look.

Trent Ford.

User Image  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:19 am
The bashing will never end, will it? -_____-"

Anywho, I saw these up at the Lexicon a week or two ago and meant to post 'em.

My favorite Twilight Movie poster by Armed With Windex, also one of my favorite graphic artists I know through the lex:

"The forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest."

And this one gets points off for a blonde Kristen, but also earns some for finding a pretty decent picture of Robert:

Made by BellaLu

And I just like the meadow image in this one >.>;;

Made by BellaLu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:42 am
nice!!! i like the second one the best!!  

kiyamasho

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I like the first one the best. Kristen STewart is so hot!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:31 pm
skiittle

User ImageI glimpsed a bat with butterfly wings...

{{Allow me a moment to be cruel...}}

It's UGLIEST, and IMPRESSED. Get off gaia and go to a classroom.
Second of all, I highly doubt that in your existence you will find "the ugliest looking thing ever".
Third, I would like to point out...again, that Edward, {no matter how delicious he is} is FICTIONAL. As in, he doesn't exist. As in, we none of us know how gorgeous he is, because well, there is no SET image of him.
I swear, if you squealy fangirls don't stop bashing a perfectly good-looking actor, I'm going to tear my hair out.

Oh, and skiitle, makeup, I'm afraid, would just make him look fake. I doubt he'll inprest you at all. Deal with it.

oh, what marvelous things.

-DiseaseFish-

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:09 am
OMG!!! scream You people shut up and stop complaining about him being ugly and not fit for edward. I mean, sure, he's not Edward material, but the only movie that we've seen him in was HP4, as Cedric. You should judge him after the movie comes out, it's not fair that you start critisizing him already before the movie even comes out!!! So stop saying he's ugly, or that he's gonna suck!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:43 pm
Dorkfishy
skiittle

User ImageI glimpsed a bat with butterfly wings...

{{Allow me a moment to be cruel...}}

It's UGLIEST, and IMPRESSED. Get off gaia and go to a classroom.
Second of all, I highly doubt that in your existence you will find "the ugliest looking thing ever".
Third, I would like to point out...again, that Edward, {no matter how delicious he is} is FICTIONAL. As in, he doesn't exist. As in, we none of us know how gorgeous he is, because well, there is no SET image of him.
I swear, if you squealy fangirls don't stop bashing a perfectly good-looking actor, I'm going to tear my hair out.

Oh, and skiitle, makeup, I'm afraid, would just make him look fake. I doubt he'll inprest you at all. Deal with it.

oh, what marvelous things.

I love you.  

LiM3 TAFFY

Neko_Kumai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:59 pm
OMG!!!! im so pissed i dont know what they were thinking i dont like him as the actor for edward i wanted the actor stephanie wanted he lookd good.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:55 pm
PurpleDuckyXD
I don't like him. He has an accent, he's ugly, and he looks hobo-ish. Drew Fuller = Edward

But no one can absolutely perfect the part of Edward because he's just too amazing

I agree with the last part. However have you looked at the others that would have played him that tried out. ew. He is a good actor so i think he can pull it off.

As for Bella..........I think Kristen is pretty, and a good actress but NOT my choice for Bella. I would SO prefer Emily Browning from Series of Unfortunate Events. She is beautiful and a GREAT Bella. heart
that is all.

Erainya

5,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Erainya

5,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:01 pm
Thank you Dorkfishy *sorry if spelled wrong* You are well spoken. Its hard to find a good PERFECT Edward actor. Also need i remind everyone here, Stephanie Meyer had little say on the actors/actresses.
p.s. I might MIGHT meet her soon because my friend has connections. ^.^ That is a major possibility though. no fangirl screams after this post, please.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:52 pm
Thank you!

Also as mentioned, most people probably saw Robert in the HP and the Goblet of Fire, therefore they only see him as Cedric. I mean, I'm an HP fan, but he's an actor. We're obviously gonna have to see him in varying roles..  

xxcelestialstarxx

Striking

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First off, i think he did a very good job in Harry Potter. Although there are many other guys that we all probably think would do a better job, you never know. Yes, i was pretty disapointed at first, but after i looked him up on google, he started to fit the character better.

The thing i'm most excited for in the movie is when the vampires are running. I can image it in my head, but in a movie with really good graphics it will look really awesome.

But i'm really hopping that the movie wont ruin the book for me, and thats it's not a big disapointment. Personally i think that books are always better than the movies.

domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:54 pm
The movie reauld be anime...have any of you seen the anime pictures of the Cullen/Hale family with Bella? They seriously should make it anime....  

Aquamarine Godess

kiyamasho

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:53 am
i havent seen the HP movies but if you guys say he's good hten i gotta believe you. I like this guys face, the shape. now that ive stared at him alot i can see him as edward XD  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff