Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)
Len's art Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:59 pm
A little something? Ooh... what kind of little something? ^^ And I'm going to finish the avi art I promised you this weekend, koro, definitely... in fact, once I log off tonight I'm going to start coloring it. Then dinner! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Haha thanks for reminding me, kyangfan sweatdrop
Now I know what I was forgetting xD
I was like ... I promised something to someone but couldn't recall who sweatdrop

Meanwhile, how do you guys find my turtle? whee
Made it myself crying

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:07 pm
koromyst
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Haha thanks for reminding me, kyangfan sweatdrop
Now I know what I was forgetting xD
I was like ... I promised something to someone but couldn't recall who sweatdrop

Meanwhile, how do you guys find my turtle? whee
Made it myself crying

Wow... seriously you made it? That's so cute!! heart Koro has some hidden talents, bwehehehee... wink

EDIT: And thank you so much for the b-day present! 4laugh I will now call her April, after my little sister... *huggles koro*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:45 pm
sorry kyangfa for the delay, but Happy B-day!

User Image

i'm really sorry for the delay, oh yeah that's a really nice turtle koro biggrin

oh and hey april, my name is len xd  

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:28 am
Aww, thank you Len redface ... and April says hi too. *drags her real-life counterpart over to wave* xp

And speaking of art, I (finally) finished the pic of you, koro!:
User Image
Admittedly, I left out a whole bunch of things that in retrospect I should have left in... modified some others... and it's very blueish. *But* I hope it's still koro-in-essence-ish! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:33 pm
ur welcome kyangfan, glad u like it.. only i do wish to give u somethin a bit more valuale ---i can only give are drawings coz that's the only thing i can do right--

And the pic is awesome! its very angelic biggrin

oh yeah *waves back at april* hmmm.... maybe i'll adopt an orphan too...  

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:11 pm
kyangfan
Aww, thank you Len redface ... and April says hi too. *drags her real-life counterpart over to wave* xp

And speaking of art, I (finally) finished the pic of you, koro!:
User Image
Admittedly, I left out a whole bunch of things that in retrospect I should have left in... modified some others... and it's very blueish. *But* I hope it's still koro-in-essence-ish! sweatdrop

Wow xD I look so ... beautiful xDDD
Sankkyu, kyangfan!! ^O^
*glompz*

I'm glad you liked the b-day present ^_^
You chose a great looking kid there.
Does she want to have Korofreak here as her future boyfriend? Lol xDDD

Awesome art as always, len xD
You made Momo more innocent than what I usually made him hehehe xDDD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:58 pm
70v3n
ur welcome kyangfan, glad u like it.. only i do wish to give u somethin a bit more valuale ---i can only give are drawings coz that's the only thing i can do right--

And the pic is awesome! its very angelic biggrin

oh yeah *waves back at april* hmmm.... maybe i'll adopt an orphan too...

Nonsense, I love your drawings! mrgreen In real life half the presents I give my friends are drawings I do of them, or of something I think they remind me of. Both yours and koro's... I value them very much. 3nodding So thank you both! *huggles*  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:15 pm
thanks kyangfan, i appreciate hwat u said, thanks for the compliment too koro biggrin

oh, so ur orphan's name is korofreak, and are u two going to make an arranged marriage with the two? xd

hehe, maybe when i get enough money i'll adopt an orphan myself biggrin

oh yeah, kroro when's ur b-day? well since everybody's b-day is revealed (kyangfan's b-day is feb 28, mine is on feb 24), hehe just wanted to know  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:34 pm
Hoho, looking to the far future are we? xd Well, at least for now April is going to visit the dentist, so we won't see her for a while (at least until I find a way to integrate her with my avi in a more color-coordinated manner sweatdrop Maybe dark would be better...) Which of the orphans do you like best?

Wha-- wait, Len, you never told us your b-day was in February!! Or did you...? *checks* Happy belated birthday! surprised  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:39 pm

Wait! You kept your birthday a secret from us, Len! gonk
You and kyangfan are 4 days apart. Interesting... *rubs chin*

Mine is way later.
9th April sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:18 am
hehe, i was surprised to know that kyangfa's b-day xd , and now that i know when ur b-day is koro, i'll prepare for it xd --i couldn't do much for kyangfan, i even had to delay the drawing for a day... sorry bout that again kyangfa sweatdrop --

anyway i forgot to say it here --well most likely coz i wasn't even able to celebrate it, because school got in the way (evil school stressed )-- anyway, i'll be re-celebrating my b-day on sunday (here on gaia)

koro! thanks so much for the gift, i wil take care of him very well biggrin he will make his debut on mr re-celebration of my b-day xd  

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:36 am

You got a "he" eh?
*rubs chin*
Tiny Tom?
Mr Racoon? xD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:15 pm
Heheh, I'll guess too! Hmm... perhaps 'tis Scuppers? Scuppers is a pretty cute un'... or mebbe Swimp with his kitties? wink

Hey koro, your b-day is just a few days after my sis April's b-day! biggrin  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:27 am
hehe,the orphan i got.....well it was a bit of a coincidence becoz i have the same orphan as koro xd maybe they're twins biggrin --yay! from now on i will call koro, koro-ne smile

wow, our b-days are close to each other, hey kyangfan, do u have a sibling named may?? just wonderin... Oh, and thank you so much for the gift, ireally appreciate it kyangfan biggrin

--sorry for spoilin the surprise xd --  
Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games