Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE NEW POKEMON GX! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:31 am
Necris watched as the girl kicked. He grabbed her leg. "I do not need to know who you are. I can sense your every move." Necris took one of his massive fists and slammed it into the ground. Causing an Earthquake. "And My powers are amplified by the dark energy. So if anyones at a disadvantage, its you." Necris hoped that she would fall for the bluff, he didnt like fighting, but he loved causing pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:49 am
"Wow,You Cught My Leg.....Good For You."She Twisted Her Leg,And Landed With Grace. "So,You Know My Every Move Huh? So Why Do I Have A Feeling You Have No Wish To Battle? You See...I Can See Right Thou You,As You Can Me. I Can See Pane Is Your Love...NOT The Thill Of Battle. As For Me.....I Love BOTH!" She Sad With A Evil Smerk On Her Face.  

T-A Reborn

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:42 am
kitty was at the relic stone and purifying hydrox. once they had finished they hugged and then smiled at each other.

hydrox looked shy at the time.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:15 pm
"Pain is indeed my pleasure. But you see, battle is boring for I have no equal to my full strength." Necris looked into the eyes of her opponent. "Sleep, sleep and dream glorious dreams." He was using his hypnosis technique.  

Testament-the-Reaper-666

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:07 pm
"Oh....Oooh" She Fell Asleep!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:52 am
MissMiMi7
"Grrrrr" She Yelled Evin Loder. "WHAT?! YOUR TO MUCH OF A WINP TO FIGHT A POKEMON-GIRL?! IF YOUR A HUNTER OR PROFASSER,THAN COME AND BATTLE ME! I WILL SEND YOU TO THE DEEPEST PITS OF HELL!" She Fiered Up Her Whip,And Got Her Fangs,And Clows Baired.

The Professor stopped in his tracks as he contemplated what he should do. He wasn't exactly sure what they meant by pokemon girl. Perhaps a trainer...very well I shall accept. He spun around with his right hand on his belt of six pokemon. He didn't care what they had in there arsenal he was almost undefeated in battle. Who exactly did this person think they were threatening him in such a manner. With a fire in his eyes he turned around catching the trainer in his sights. He smiled in a kind manner as he examined the trainer from head to toe. What a gorgeous looking women he through as he threw the pokeball he was holding in his right hand to the ground. Pokemon.......girl..........he started laughing slightly then a few seconds later he lowered his head. The kind look in his eyes was replaced by a rather inquisitive one as he pondered how he should go about this battle. This was a Pokemon in the guise of a trainer and he knew they had to be strong from there physical appearance.

The pokemon trapt in the pokemon he'd thrown didn't come out yet. It was waiting for his signal to exit its pokeball. It was fear, there was a sort of sadness to the Blastoise trapt inside. He slashed at the air with his right hand then said the word go. Hesitantly the creature appeared before its opponent. This wasn't just any ordinary trained creature either. It had scars all over its body. The shell on its back seemed to be unusually strong
even for a Blastoise. The creature seemed to do The Professors bidding out of fear not love or respect like most pokemon. Cause it knew what would happen if it disobeyed or tried to run. The Blastoise gave the trainer before them a sad look as it waited for its masters orders. The Professor chuckled as he pointed to the ground saying dig. The Blastoise burrowed under the ground sending dirt flying to the left and right like a volcano. The Professor chuckled as he began to stare down there opponent. I bet you didn't expect a Blastoise to know that move..ha ha....ah.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:39 pm
"Good... now, Dream Eater!" Necris approached the pokegirl and touched her forehead. Her dreams were being destroyed. "Mmmm, tasty." Necris then stepped back. "Nightmare!!!!!" He placed the worst of nightmares in her head. "And the funny thing is, you cant wake from these nightmares, for I am fused with darkrai, and his nightmare never ends."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:20 am
kitty walked over to all the others randomly changing the type of pokemon she was.

hydox followed her smiling slightly.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:45 am
As She Serugled To Awakein,She Let Out A Hug Yell. "NO!" She Had Woke Up. "Wha..What Happined? Hun..? Oh...You Must Be The Guy I Could Fell Arund. So...You Came Afterall Huh...? HA! You Think It's Your Pokemon I Wish To Kill?! No...Not Him.....YOU!" She Got Rady To Kill.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:00 pm
Necris looked at her and thought to himself. 'Shes got a strong enough will to break the nightmares. I may have to take her to the dark realm next time.' He chuckled at her. "I see youre awake. Were those nightmares nice and happy?"  

Testament-the-Reaper-666

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:40 am
"Huh...? Oh,Thay Where Fine. I'm A Big Girl....Nightmairs Are Nathing To Me Now!~^ NOW! As For YOU! That Blastoise Of Yours,Looks Pritty Beat Up. So,Why Would I Do Battle With Him? Hummm....I'll Give You A Chance To Live. Give Me All Your Pokemon And Wappins....And I'll Let You Keep Your Life. If Not....It's Time To Die!" She Got A Deadly Look In Her Eyes,As If She Would Not Stop Killing Him Untill He Was Destoryed!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:43 am
The Professor chuckled it appeared that there were two rather strong Pokemon before him. One that was obviously weak hiding behind ridiculous abilities such as inducing nightmares. The Dragonair...they had to be one of the three he was looking for. What else what explain such a strong will in one so young. He needed to capture this one alive but first there was a fly he needed to dispose of.

The Professor took four of the five remaining Pokemon off of his belt. Slashing at the air he yelled go as the four joined there friend on the field. A Scizzor, a Tyranitar, Yoda King and Blissey appeared ready. His plan was clear, weaken the young Dragonair and crush the dream reliant creature to his right if they tried to interfere.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:50 am
''well i wish i had the snag machine with me today'' kitty smiled.

hydrox smiled at the joke. he flew up and grabbed kitty round the middle. ''your not evil so stop thinking like you are'' he said.

''i wasn't joking'' she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:32 pm
"Hummm....I Can See It In Your Eyes...You Wish To Kidnap Me Yes? Well...It's Wont Do You Aney Good,To Send Your Pokemon At Me...For I Can Just Doge Tham. I Whant You Dead...And I Will Stop At NATHING To Kill You!" She Had A Evin Deadler Look In Her Eyes This Thim..."It's Tine To DIE!"  

T-A Reborn

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:43 pm
kitty was just being held in the sky but didn't want to hurt hydrox to escape. she made herself into a ghost type and floated out of his grip.

hydrox chased after her once she escaped.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff