Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
The Ordo's Official 2008's New Year Ball Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:05 pm
ok im back and here i go....
1 hour later after the werwolf rant a black cloud showed again a flash of red lightning and jake stand there. with a bit of were hair still there just disapearing. uhh he falls over onto a chair. im did'nt mean to take thier lives. after i teleported away i thought of a village for a split second and my rage took over and i attacked the village. when i got out of my were form the village was dead. i did'nt mean to...

the village was my old home....and...
felling sorry he disapeared to the backyard maze were noone would be able to find him unless they look for him telepathicly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:06 pm
Eisoji
Ars Arcana

[[OMIGOD. Too bad this char won't sing along... Damn Arc.]]

Ars sipped the clean water and felt invigorated. She stood and went back inside to host more, in the way, mending her flight wings into her legs, so she wouldn't be bothered by standing anymore. She slowly approached Lerina and sat by her side. "I seem to hear a quiet mind?"
Lerina looked up and nodded with a small smile. "It seems the people I was chatting with all had to go."

same  

-Darth Oreo-

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:07 pm
Eisoji
Lerina took a seat and sighed quietly. All her conversations seemed to have ended.

i did'nt want anyone to find out this but im half werwolf and half vampire its a great pain and thats the reason that i have guilt not just for the people i kill but because it hurts my relationships with friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:11 pm
OrangeJ

i did'nt want anyone to find out this but im half werwolf and half vampire its a great pain and thats the reason that i have guilt.
Lerina nodded, "I guess I can understand that. Though I guess I'll never know for sure." Lerina smiled hoping to cheer him up a little, "My own history seems so boring compared to everyone else's."  

Eisoji

Daikano

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:11 pm
A light blue mist filters under the door, settling into a corner of the room. Emerging from the mist, Daikano nods her thanks to Ars for the invite.

"It is an honor to be amongst you all once again, even if the music is... somewhat lacking. Little under 50minutes for the new year for me."

*takes a seat, motioning for a drink*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:13 pm
Me before jeez

Ars noticed the ruckus over Jake. "Oh... Um, I'm sorry, I'll politely have to stalk someone. I'll be back, so why don't you two have a drink and some apperitives?" She waved slightly to the two and walked a bit off. She flew to the maze she knew since childhood and walked into it, earwings alert. It didn't take much until she found Jake in a corner. "Hello." She spoke calmly in a low tone.

[[Wazzat about mazes? We're kinda in a loss here now.]]

Ars relaxed on the seat. "I doubt anyone else will come for now, so why don't we talk for a while?"

As the group was added with Jake she heard the small conversation, well we did have a few unique persons here didn't we?

Eisoji
OrangeJ

i did'nt want anyone to find out this but im half werwolf and half vampire its a great pain and thats the reason that i have guilt.
Lerina nodded, "I guess I can understand that. Though I guess I'll never know for sure." Lerina smiled hoping to cheer him up a little, "My own history seems so boring compared to everyone else's."

"Oh, well you can count on me, I have no right or wish to turn my back on you. I also feel guilty over certains death I caused while berserk." She whispered then, "certains."  

Ars Arcana
Crew

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:14 pm
Eisoji
OrangeJ

lol my first glimps of you made me think hey how many sueasides of you caused... i would ask it but hey its not in my place lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:15 pm
Daikano
A light blue mist filters under the door, settling into a corner of the room. Emerging from the mist, Daikano nods her thanks to Ars for the invite.

"It is an honor to be amongst you all once again, even if the music is... somewhat lacking. Little under 50minutes for the new year for me."

happy new year to you  

OrangeJ

Eisoji

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:18 pm
OrangeJ

lol my first glimps of you made me think hey how many sueasides of you caused... i would ask it but hey its not in my place lol.
Lerina looked at him, a bit confused. "I'm sorry I'm afraid I don't get what you mean."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:21 pm
Ars Arcana
Ars relaxed on the seat. "I doubt anyone else will come for now, so why don't we talk for a while?"

Ars noticed the ruckus over Jake. "Oh... Um, I'm sorry, I'll politely have to stalk someone. I'll be back, so why don't you two have a drink and some apperitives?" She waved slightly to the two and walked a bit off. She flew to the maze she knew since childhood and walked into it, earwings alert. It didn't take much until she found Jake in a corner. "Hello." She spoke calmly in a low tone.

in a scared kind of addittude he drawed his sword who is it and look around and saw that it was arc "im sorry. i killed them all my relatives they are all dead except for crepsly my vampire uncle."
i did'nt mean to do it. i was in were form and i could not control myself.  

OrangeJ

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:24 pm
Eisoji
OrangeJ

lol my first glimps of you made me think hey how many suasides have you caused... i would ask it but hey its not in my place lol.
Lerina looked at him, a bit confused. "I'm sorry I'm afraid I don't get what you mean."

lol im jk. well its time i take my leave for i'v made destress but when you feel up to the vince trip just pm me.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:27 pm
OrangeJ
Daikano

happy new year to you

And to you as well. How fare you all on this chill night?

(it's snowing here)  

Daikano

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Eisoji

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:30 pm
OrangeJ

lol im jk. well its time i take my leave for i'v made destress but when you feel up to the vince trip just pm me.
"Well alright. If you must go you must go. It was very nice talking to you. Happy new year."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:37 pm
Me bëfore jeez

[[Wazzat about mazes? We're kinda in a loss here now.]]

As the group was added with Jake she heard the small conversation, well we did have a few unique persons here didn't we?

Eisoji
OrangeJ

"Oh, well you can count on me, I have no right or wish to turn my back on you. I also feel guilty over certains death I caused while berserk." She whispered then, "certains."  

Ars Arcana
Crew

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:38 pm
Arc folded his silver silky dragons wings as he stepped in through the door into the warmer air.  
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff