Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:47 pm
"Would you mind if I join the fight? As the prize I think I should have some say in the matter." I said smilling kindly as I draw my sword and flipped the sheath over to use as a blunt weapon 'We are in deep trouble.' I thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:03 pm
Rae-sama_sessh-sama_4life
I looked up at diva aharshglare plastered on my face.
"and you assumei would simply hand him over like a prize" i scoffed, "If you really want him, then lets shed blood over the matter"i finished

OKay yea it was a teansy weansy fact that when i got caughtup in the heat of battle and stuf i tend to get a little scary or crazy and sometime alittleblood thirsty, but i meant who doesnt right ^^""")i thought to myself.
hmm ut i will hate drinking your blood  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:06 pm
Salem Delgado
"Would you mind if I join the fight? As the prize I think I should have some say in the matter." I said smilling kindly as I draw my sword and flipped the sheath over to use as a blunt weapon 'We are in deep trouble.' I thought.
hmm i say ye si want to see you at your best  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:51 pm
"My best huh? Alright!" I replied flipping my sheath again and attaching my nodachi to it by the hilt creating a somewhat curved spear "Then I hope I do not disappoint Miss Diva." I said grinning widely.  

Salem Delgado

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:55 am
Salem Delgado
"My best huh? Alright!" I replied flipping my sheath again and attaching my nodachi to it by the hilt creating a somewhat curved spear "Then I hope I do not disappoint Miss Diva." I said grinning widely.
She smirked"I have a feeling you won't , dont worry i won't kill you." she said  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:41 am
"No more talking, just fight..." i said.
I got a ball of fire in my hands and clashed it with some ice causing a type of fog to errupt around us.
(This is my specialty....) i thought to myself.
I coated my fingertips with flames.
i tried to concentrate but everything kept getting blured (Damn not again not now!....)
THese flashbacks were growing to be a nuisance.
i closed my eyes and tried to stay focused while i could.
I tried to think of a strategy.  

Rae-sempai

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:46 am
I gigled again" what is this suppose to do blur my vison , i can still sense you by your blood you know, but oh well" she giggled again  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:38 pm
As Diva was distracted by Kayl I ran into the ally and jumped from one wall to another before landing on the roof 'Jackie Chan eat your heart out!' I thought as I charged her raising my blade above my head and slashing down at her "Tentsume!"  

Salem Delgado

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:15 pm
Salem Delgado
As Diva was distracted by Kayl I ran into the ally and jumped from one wall to another before landing on the roof 'Jackie Chan eat your heart out!' I thought as I charged her raising my blade above my head and slashing down at her "Tentsume!"
Ouch that hurt" she said pulling it out of her, then threw him away from it" then appeared before him"did you really think that would hurt me, that felt like i was pricked"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:34 pm
"No not really, but it was worth a shot!" I grined before leaping away and toward my weapon.  

Salem Delgado

Hinata-Uzumaki-Hime

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:16 am
Sayuri just stood back watching with natsuki as sano, and kay fought diva.
she ran up to kay. " kay are you alright? Can you still fight?" she ask getting a little worried since she had her eyes closed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:31 pm
Salem Delgado
"No not really, but it was worth a shot!" I grined before leaping away and toward my weapon.
She leaped and appeared holding the weapon" oh you mean this one" she said pointing it at him  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:46 pm
"Bloody hell, I mean I expected things would turn out something like this but still." I said a little shocked backing up only to I was at the edge "Well, me thinks this shall end poorly."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:28 pm
Salem Delgado
"Bloody hell, I mean I expected things would turn out something like this but still." I said a little shocked backing up only to I was at the edge "Well, me thinks this shall end poorly."
She gigled" don't worry i wont ill you, now"She cuts her wrist adn lets it bleed" drink"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:00 pm
"U-uhm, a-alright." I stuttered nervously carefully taking her wrist and bringing it to my mouth before pausing "W-what about my friends?"  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff