Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:50 pm
Rai left the room and quickly went to his office. Once inside he started pacing. 'She is acting odd...what could it be?' he thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:57 pm
Sasha blushed but couldnt stop reading the romances. She just wanted to talk to him now and touch him. SHe blushed as she now noticed this wasnt just a loyalty...it was an actual crush.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:08 pm
Jim walked in and saw Rai pacing. "Is there a reason as too why your doing a human impersonation of yoyo?" he asked. Rai shot him an angery glare. "Shut it okay. I'm thinking." "Problem?" "Yeah. She is acting...different." "She wasn't acting odd to me when I took the books to her." "To you maybe, but I say otherwise." Jim just shrugged his shoulders and left.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:27 pm
She was asleep now on the couch as a book lay on her.S he kept dreaming of him and how the world would be so much better if she could just not be an ambassadors daughter or just...be normal.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:32 pm
He stopped pacing and sat behind his laptop. He started searching the web for an answer. He found a website that told him. 'Stockholm....I knew it would happen soon, but I didn't think it would be me. I thought it would be one of my other men,' he thought reading.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:47 pm
She smiled some and woke later.S he was reading as she woke up againa nd ate soem of the food that had been given to her. She moved to read another book as she bit her lips.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:02 pm
He sat with his men in the one of the downstair rooms that was turned into a dining hall. He ate slowly because he was deep in thought. His men just left him alone cause the last time someone bothered him while he was thinking they ended up in the hospital for a few weeks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:24 pm
She slept int he shadows again. She sighed and just kept waiting for him. She knew it would be stockholm...but it also made her wonder whether that was true is god forbid, he ever returned the feelings.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:22 pm
He decided to go to his room. He needed to assess the 'situation'. He knew that he would have to face this eventually, but he never actually thought about what he would do about it. 'I'm not going to worry about it. Her father will send the money soon and then I can ask for what I really want. After that she'll go home and with time completely forget about me,' he thought with a small amount of unexplained sadness.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:44 am
Sasha smiled and wondered how much an idiot her dad would be.

Her father called Rai again and was pacing. The money wasnt sent yet but was being sent as he called. He wanted to know what was needed next. He didnt care about her, he just cared about the press.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:49 am
The phone started ringing. Rai got up and looked at it. 'Wow that was quick,' he thought. "Hello. How is your day going?" he asked cheerfully after answering the phone.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:52 am
"hmph...alright whats next for getting her back ? i dont want any press coverage on this..." he said carefully seeing that allthe money was passed over now.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:58 am
"Just a minute to make sure what you said is true," he said going to his laptop. Clicking a few keys he saw that it was true. The money was in his account. "Okay now for the what I really want. Ten of my best guys are in prison. Five in the United States and Five in Britian. I want all of them to be released," he said seriously.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:04 pm
" you have 20 million...i dont have the power to do that...only to get the ones out of the US. I dont have that power int he UK " he said honestly. He was weighing out the choices and was seriously debating on just syaing for them to keep her.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:15 pm
"Oh please I know you have some friends who have enough power to do that in the UK," Rai said seriously his voice becoming threatening. "We watched your every move. We know who your family is and who your friends are. We also know how to ruin you."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff