Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:49 pm
"None that didn't already exsist." Johnny said. Suddenly his face lit up as three giant wolves loped towards them. "Hey, dogs!" he said, running at them. They tackled him. The largest wolf, a sand colored one, trotted up to Teresia and licked her hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:10 am
she smiled slightly and rested a hand on his head, "I nearly got lost." she laughed a moment before letting the lead the way. "But i figured that i'd run into one of you on the beach."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:32 am
Ben barked and wagged his tail. Erin walked alongside Teresia, and Braiden loped ahead to phase back.
"You guys act way to much like dogs. I swear, it's almost pathetic." Johnny teased. Ben growled, but his tail still wagged even if it was smacking Johnny hard in the back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:13 am
Teresia laughed, "no, they're just making the best out of their situation." she smiled as they walked, "so whats going on actually?" she asked curiously.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:46 am
Johnny smiled. "It's a surprise birthday party for Braiden. She knows there's a party, but she just thinks it's a random party. I'll distract her while you guys go inside and phase back. Hide yourselves really well." he said.
Ben and Erin barked and pushed Teresia towards the house.
"Braiden's prolly gonna pee her pants." said Erin when they were phased back and clothed.
Ben laughed. "Or she'll scream and run out like last time."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:28 pm
she nodded as to not make anything suspicious and then laughed slightly as she was shoved into the house. "she ran out last time?" she shook her head, "well i pry wouldn't be much better." she shrugged slightly and then looked around. "hmm where to go..."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:52 pm
Ben grabbed her hand and tugged her behind the couch with Billy and Erin.
"Be vewy vewy quiet." he said, doing a bad Elmer Fudd impersonation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:04 pm
she giggled as she ducked down and then covered her mouth. waiting silently, crowded behind the couch.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:08 pm
The door creaked open. "Johnny? Where is everybody?" asked Braiden's voice.
Ben counted to three on his fingers, then the entire group of twenty leaped up. Ben smacked his head on the ceiling.
"Dammit... Oh! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRAIDEN!" he shouted.
Erin blew a kazoo in celebration. Iggy even had a party hat on, though he didn't look pleased about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:27 pm
Teresia smiled, "Yes, Happy birthday Braiden." she replied as she stepped out from behind the couch and then caught the expression in Iggy's face. she suppressed a laugh, "that terrible huh?" she gave a crooked smile.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:49 pm
"You CANNOT imagine." said Iggy in his dull monotone. A girl with long red hair snapped his hat on his head.
"Don't act like that. It's Braiden's birthday. I know you have a soft spot for that kid." she said, hugging Iggy around the waist.
Iggy smiled. "Yeah... Oh! Teresia, this is Avery." he said, gesturing at the girl clinging to him.
"Nice to meet you." Avery said, shaking Teresia's hand.
"That's Iggy's souuuullll maaaaateeee..." said Ben from behind Teresia.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:33 pm
she laughed slightly, "well i don't see you with someone hanging all over you so..." she tilted her head, "maybe you're just jealous." she laughed, she was just teasing and her tone and expression made that quite obvious. She smiled at Avery. "it's nice to meet you."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:40 pm
Ben frowned. "I just... haven't found her yet." he said, slumping over. Something in his eyes said that he was lying.
Erin patted her big brother's shoulder.
"There, there. Don't cry."
Johnny laughed. "Yeah, don't! You haven't tried the punch yet." he said, making a face.
Erin turned bright red. "Unless you want to be eaten by a half ton of fur and fangs, I suggest you shut up, Johnathan."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:55 pm
Teresia made a slight odd expression, feeling as if she had touch on something that perhaps she shouldn't have, "I'm sorry if i offended you." she replied and she meant it. she poured herself some and then some for ben as a peace offering.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:58 pm
Ben took it sullenly. "I seriously wouldn't drink that punch if I were you. I had bowel problems for a week after the last party. But thanks for the offering." He was smiling again.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff