Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Narcotics: School for The Special (All in post one) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:56 pm
Nimino suddenly turned, and seemingly without movement a dagger flew by Holly's head. "And you have no idea what I can do. Me, Namato-kun, Shishuri-chan, and Ryukai-kun are all Elites. We are faster and stronger than most vampires."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:01 pm
Tara got up out of her desk and wnet out of class. she silently stalked past the familiar group of people. she went to her locker and began to gather her stuff for next class.  

DragonSnapper13

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:09 pm
"Wow, that's good for you guys. You must've worked hard. I applaud you." Holly smiles as vines shoot out from the wall grabbing Nimino and binding her against it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:31 pm
"Wow, I wonder where those vines came from"  

Time_Continues

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:46 pm
Suddenly all the vines burned. A vocie behind Holly said, "Leave Nimino alone or die." Ryukai held a kusanagi to her neck. "Or I will kill you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:57 pm
"Remove the blade from my neck and Nimino might be left alone" Holly smirks at Ryukai.  

Time_Continues

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:03 pm
Ryukai smiled and took the kusanagi away. He walked away, taking Nimino with him and purposely freezing a little bit of Holly's stomach fluids, making her vomit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:08 pm
Holly doubles over, vomitting violently.  

Time_Continues

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:14 pm
Nimino broke free from Ryukai and ran back to Holly. She thawed the frozen fluids with her spells, and then used another spell to help the vomiting to stop. She said, "I'm sorry. Ryukai-kun has a short temper, and he likes hurting someone as much as Astra does." And so as not to get her confused, she said, "Astra is a third-year teacher. She's off fighting right now, though."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:21 pm
Holly stands up, pushing her hair out of her face. She looks at Nimino wrapping her arms across her stomach. "Thanks....sorry about the vines..."  

Time_Continues

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:31 pm
Nimino smiled. "It's okay. I just wish Ryukai-kun wouldn't be too rough on people... Ever since the accident..." She suddenly shut up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:35 pm
Holly stared at Nimino wishing that she would finish what she was saying but repecting her right to not telling.  

Time_Continues

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:44 pm
Nimino looked at Holly seriously. "I will tell, you, but you must swear not to tell any others, on pain of death. And, for vampires, that expression is very literal."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:51 pm
"Pain of death sounds very...painful....I swear I won't tell anybody especially since I've got a vampire making the death threat to me." Holly had a serious and sober look on her face.  

Time_Continues

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces