Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Can you be my studypartner? (highschool romance rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:43 pm
Zach smiled nervously. "No, not yet. I know that Niko'tonure and Luna are going to be friends, though." He laughed slightly. "But I do have more characters coming later... Most likely, one is going to be a vampiress."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:45 pm
Luna smiled, "You have to make sure you have drama though, a book is nothing with out plot twist."  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:49 pm
Zach grinned. "Already planned. Luna's brother, Matthias, doesn't trust Niko'tonure very much, and shows it often. Finally, Luna is knocked unconscious or something, and Niko'tonure was going to help her, and Matthias sees it, However, he jumps to the conclusion that he hurt her, and banishes him. Something like that."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:55 pm
Luna smiled, "That makes sence, " she said. She closed her locker and relocked it.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:01 pm
Zach blushed even deeper red. "Um... Luna..." Just then, the bell rang.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:05 pm
Luna looked at Zach, "I cant hang out this period, i promised the office i would help sort threw the new books, " she said, "I will see you at lunch though..." She turned and headed to the library.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:15 pm
Zach collapsed. "Oh my god... I actually talked to her?!" He was happy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:23 pm
Luna finished sorting threw the books about five minutes before the bell for lunch. She got together her things and went out into the hallway.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:28 pm
Zach saw Luna come out again. He said, "Hey Luna, I need to ask you something."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:34 pm
Luna turned and looked at Zach. Just do it... dont think about it.. just do it.. she thought to her self. she walked up to Zach, standing on her toes, and she kissed him.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:37 pm
Zach's eyes were wide open. His mind reeled from shock. I'm either dreaming or insane. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:45 pm
Luna pulled back suddenly, why did i just do that! Luna looked at Zach, then turned and ran down the hallway and into the girls bathroom.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:47 pm
Zach promptly fainted.

((Be right back...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:56 pm
Luna slid down the wall in the bathroom. why did i have to do that.... why couldnt i have just been his friend.. and kept my feelings to myself..  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:57 pm
Zach woke again soon after. "She kissed me." He said. "Oh my god."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items