Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Way of the Ninja (Shippuden) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:48 am
Sasuke: WHAT!?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:51 am
Name: Money Lakito

Abilities: Sharingan, Orochimaru's cursed seals were first developed through his experimentations on Jugo. Jugo's body naturally produces an enzyme that transforms the user into any number of different forms, drastically increasing their chakra supply in the process. By extracting this enzyme from Jugo's body and refining it, Orochimaru is able to apply it to whichever of his followers he wishes.

Once the cursed seal is applied, the applicant stands a 10% chance of survival and they lose consciousness as their body accepts or rejects the seal. Should they survive, receivers of the cursed seal are given access to the seal's first level. When activated the seal's unique pattern spreads across their body from the point of application; the more body coverage there is, the more the user is drawing upon the seal's effects. The seal forcibly draws chakra from the user's body and grants them with increased physical abilities, though consequently leaving them exhausted once the seal is deactivated. Their mind slowly corrodes while the seal is active, opening up to Orochimaru's influence and simultaneously advancing the seal to its second state.

Advancement to level two of the cursed seal is a long process, so long in fact that Orochimaru developed a special drug to speed up the process. Once level two is achieved, the user can enter the state by fully covering their body with the cursed seal. This is followed by an unnatural alteration of the user's body, with the only common features being yellow eyes with a black sclera. Aside from the first and second levels of the seal, skilled users of the seal are able to perform partial transformations in which the aforementioned mutation caused to the users body in the level two state can be used without completely altering the entire body. The power of the cursed seal can even synchronize with the user's regular body with extended use, increasing the power of his/her natural state.

what changed: he got older, stronger, and learned to control his chakra levels
Bio: the younger brother of Jynx, everybody in his clan calls him Young Trysee

Appearance:User Image  

MoneyTrys

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:53 am
you can come in whenever you want  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:55 am
"Back-ups here" he said as he threw off his coat and was in an attack position "the gangsterist clan in all of the world is about to show you whats up" he said as he seen his younger brother appear next to him with a giant sword in his hand  

Baby Jynx

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:57 am
Sasuke: *dissapears and runs* CHIHIRO YOUR ALIVE! THANK GOODNESS  
MoneyTrys generated a random number between 4 and 7 ... 7!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:00 pm
"Well go first" Trysee said as he picked up his 300 pound sword and sliced into the air to make a giant gust of wind  

MoneyTrys

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:03 pm
Sasuke: DARN IT!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:08 pm
"you just got the last hug your ever going to get" he said as he appeared in front of Sasuke and grabbed him by his neck "Don't ever ignore a Lakito" he said as he started to punch him in the face with lightning speed "you call yourself an Uchiha" he said as his hand started to glow red like he was charging a Rasengan "This is a move I like to call The Burning Katana" he said as he thrusted his fist towards Sasuke's chest  

Baby Jynx

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:11 pm
*before Jynx hit Sasuke a strong hand grabbed his wrist and threw him into a tree*

"DONT YOU DARE HURT HIM! YOU HEAR ME! Unless...you wanna see your blood"

Sasuke: THE BLOODY FANG!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:18 pm
"Is you crazy" he said as he charged up the Burning Katana again
"I call this the I'm crazy and will kill every person in this joint" he said as he activated his mangekyo sharingan " Trysee, wind slash again, so it can burn this place DOWN" he said as he walked in the middle of everyone "You made a bad choice because I'm a really nice guy, I just have problems with people who hit me while I'm in the middle of a fight" he said as he put his hand out with his Burning Katana fully charged  

Baby Jynx

MoneyTrys

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:21 pm
he wind slashed again and put a barrier over him and his older brother "they learned thier lesson" he said as they watched the place burn not knowing if anyone was still alive  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:28 pm
"I told you we didn't want to kill them we only wanted to scare them why would you swing that hard you know Itachi wants to see his other brother and sister" he said mad "he said to knock them out or scare them enough to come with us" he now was trying to sense if they we're still alive "Most of them are unconcious, 2 are in a 2 week coma, and 2 are still up but there pretty weak from the impact"  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:33 pm
sakata kept on walking tickec at how people treated her  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:47 pm
(-_- thanks for giving me a chance to fight)

*Sasuke and Chihiro dissapear*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:56 pm
(Ur welcome I dont like god moding)

"Damn, exacly what I thought It was our brother and sister who were still awake" he said even angrier "I should've thought about it before saying that Itachi wanted to see them out loud"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff