Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:36 pm
"I wasn't here to kill anyone. I came to investigate. I was hoping to get in, get out, and not have anyone hurt. Now, if you wouldn't mind taking that out and sitting down."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:37 pm
Echo grabs her bag "im so out of here" she said turning and walking towards the door  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:39 pm
kat pulled the stake out quickly barely flinching she then covered the wound with her jacket and she threw the stake at walt and she flllowed echo curouse  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:40 pm
"Wait." Walt grabbed his stake and took it out of her. He put it back in it's holster and followed Echo. "Hey. I wanted to be allies with you. I was hoping to form a hunter-werewolf connection. There hasn't been a successful one for 420 years!"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:43 pm
Echo looks at him, well mostly glares "well then you better make that 421 years" she growled walking out the door, not looking at him or kat  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:47 pm
He looked at Kat. "Sorry. I panicked. I didn't really even mean to stake you. I just panicked. I'm not that experienced yet. But I can do pretty well."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:50 pm
"its fine you get used to it" kat said barely glanceing his way she wanted 2 talk with echo  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:53 pm
Echo took out her notebook, filled with all of the notes and sketches that she drew of everyone she knew and everyone she thought were suspicious "well dont need this anymore" she muttered and when she passed by a trash can, she ripped it in two and threw it away  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:55 pm
"I had really wanted to be her friend. I didn't know before I came, but I liked her after I met him. It was supposed to be a survey or kill mission. They lost many hunters trying to make a bond so it's one of the unofficial rules not to try."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:56 pm
kat ignored him and she walked out of the room quickly she moved like a blurr and apeared next 2 echo suddenly "so how long have you lived around here"  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:58 pm
Walt went back to his hotel room. "Damn. I hate when this happens."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:02 pm
"why do you care?" she asked looking at kat "and it doesnt matter, cuz im moving" she steps off the sidewalk and starts walking down the street, towards the woods where she had set up a temporary home, not to far from there was a river where she was going to throw her bag, containing all her sketches, notes, ect. that she didnt need.  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:06 pm
"I've got to follow her. She's dangerous like this. I hope she doesn't do anything bad. But, now it's my job to protect her and make sure she doesn't hurt anyone." He got his weapons and protective materials. He got everything together in one bag. "But I should stay here for a while. No, I need to make sure that she's alright."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:06 pm
kat looked very disaponted "aww come on dont leave nothing ever happens around here and i was hopeing we could be friends"  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:09 pm
Echo looks at her "Why?" she asked confused, she stops in the middle of the street, turning and facing her "why become my friend all of a sudden?" she crosses her arms  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff