Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Death Note RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like waffles?
  Hell Ya
  Hell No
  What does that have to do with Death Note?
View Results

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:36 am
Avill looked at Matsuda then to L. "I know him... but i dont.... " she said, " Who is he?" her british accent was alot more noticable. L sighed, "Zach could you show Avill her room?" Avil looked at L, "I said, my name isnot Avill..."she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:39 pm
Zach lead her back to her room, talking to her in hopes of helping her regain her memories. This was not his intent at all... "I am Zach. We're friends, helping in the Kira investigation. It might not be your actual name, but everyone here knows you as Avill, including me." He blushed. Might as well tell her now, while she can't remember anything. "Also... A few days after we met, I developed a crush on you..." He stopped in front of her room. "You need to rest. You have amnesia, and a nasty hit on the side of your head."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:45 pm
Avill looked at him, "I am not tired though..." she said, "And my head doesnt hurt... well, that bad..." Avill was infact, very tired, and she was have a bit of trouble prossesing what he was saying.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:48 pm
Zach sighed. "You need rest. If you look in a mirror, you will find a dark bruise on your head. I saw what happened. You were chasing after Light, and both turned, although I didn't see who hit you. I was going to chase after them, but..." He shrugged. "You are more important to me, Avill."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:02 pm
Avill smiled. "Thank you for helping me..." she said. She thought for a moment, then pulled out a peice of paper, "Light Yagami..." she said holding it out, on it was the address. "I was asking people about the address..." she said looking at Zach, "Then... i cant remeber past that..." she said. "Maybe if i do get sleep, i will remeber who hit me... cause i must have seen on of them..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:42 pm
Zach nodded. "A bit of rest'll do wonders." He smiled.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:18 pm
Avill smiled, " Good night, " she said, then leaned forward and kissed Zach.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:25 pm
Holy crap, oh my god, what the hell... She kissed me? After Avill went into her room, Zach walked back to where L and Matsuda were, then collapsed on a chair.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:36 pm
Avill fell asleep quickly, because of the amnesia, she didnt know that there were still cameras in her room.

L turned on the computers, images from Avills room came up on the screen. "Zach, i am sorry... but i dont think you should leave the building any more... " he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:40 pm
Zach was still lost in his thoughts. She kissed me... Holy s**t, holy s**t... Oh my god...  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:46 pm
"Uh Zach?" L noticed that Zach seemed to be in though, L threw a sugur cube at him, for he didnt want to get up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:47 pm
Zach jumped slightly. "Oh... Yes?"  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:50 pm
L looked at Zach, "I was just saying how i think that you should just stay in this building from now on... untill kira is caught at least..."

Avill rolled over, her breathing was soft.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:57 pm
Zach frowned. "Why?"  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:03 pm
"Because... If light is the one that did that to Avill, then that means that he might do the same to you..." L said. He looked back to the computer, "She really does look peacefull when she sleeps..." he said.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff