Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Wonderers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Creature?
  human?
View Results

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:35 am
Name: Akia

Race: Angel

Weapons: Wings: his wings help him fly but also can seperate from his body with a command word (scatter) and can turn into multiple things. the wings are lmost invincible unlike his body., Ice Touch: he can freeze anything he touches that has some water content in it.

Past: Akia is an angel lost from heaven over 250 yers ago when demons tried to take over the "Heavenly Realm" he fell to earth during the fight and lost his memory. He just so happened to end up in ark moon forest. A woman living in the forest had happened to come across him and took him in and nursed him back to health. He lived with her and eventually fell in love, but since she was human she grew old and died. He guards the humans and other defenceless creatures in the forest. His wings can be used as weapons as well as flying and he is also blessed with the power to freeze. Everyonce in a while he remembers something from his past, which now seems irrevelant to him. He often dosen't wear much clothes but every once in a while will put on a shirt the woman made for him.

Personality: He can be somewhat shy. He dosen't get attached to peple becuase he knows that they will eventually die and dosen't know if he ever will. He does act kind and hyper like a kid would. He dosen't know much about the world outside of the forest becuase he was told often not to leave becuase it would be dangerous out there.

Appearence: Looks just like my avi. (I can't put it up there becuase my computer is having problems currently)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:04 am
Akia was once again watching the inn that had once been the home of the woman he loved, from a nearby tree, loseing himself in memories of old times from when he had been taken care of. The woman that had given him reason for life, and the want of death. He still came here quite often, though he hadn't stepped in the building since it had been taken over by the familiar creatures that ran the place. He had been giving a careful eye to these creatures for many years now though, making sure they wern't in danger, ready to jump in and save them if they wern't abl to fend for themselves.  

Akia-RP

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:11 am
"Hey. Thats my job. I've protected anyone in these forest as long as I could walk."

Fenrick appeared next to Akia.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:19 am
"AH!" Akia screamed. He slipped an fell off of the tree towards the ground.
"Feathers, Scatter!" he shouted and the wings flew apart onto seperate feahers and caught him in a cloud of feathers. He looked at the guy who had startled him but couldn't find the words he needed. He hadn't really had a converation with someone in about two hundered years.  

Akia-RP

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:23 am
"Yikes. You haven't had a conversation in 200 years? I'm a demon and I'm more social than an angel."

Fenrick was next to him now.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:27 am
Akia lowered himelf to the ground with his feathers and they formed wings on his back again. "I ha-havvvv see-n you be-four."  

Akia-RP

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:45 am
"Take it easy man. Your face kinda looks familiar."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:48 am
"I havv liv-d here for manee years." He said, finally starting to get used to talking. He was nervous around this guy. he felt as if this guy was dangerous.  

Akia-RP

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:56 am
"Just because I am a demon doesn't mean I have to be hostile at all times."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:01 am
"Dea-mon." There was something about the word alone that had made him feel uneasy, but he pushed the feeling back. "Hell-o dea-mon. I am call-d A-ki-a."  

Akia-RP

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:41 am
*He scanned his mind and found some random memories like falling out of the heavans, and being nursed back to health.*

"Fine name you've got there. My name is Fenrick."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:45 am
"Fin-rick? You went in my head?" He said, being sure it was Finrick causing the prickling feeling in him.  

Akia-RP

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:18 am
Brigitte nodded and walked past all the rooms, stopping if she found an inhabitant. If someone was occupying the room, she peered her head in and spoke, "Dinner's ready." She walked back to the kitchen and leaned against the door frame. "Everyone's all set," she told Robin with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:50 am
"Darn! I really have to have to avoid the senses when I scan minds."

*Fenrick then noticed his dinner burning.*

"Would like some dinnner?"  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:04 am
"No thank you." He said in a polite voice. "I had some tu-bers not too lon-g before." He started to build a mental wall in his head, something of will power to block his mind from being read. He wasn't sure how he knew this could work, but he did it just the same. He spread hi wings and lited himself off of the ground. He flapped them bringing him into the air and once again perched upon the tree he had been sitting on before.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff