Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Pain (Plz Join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:29 pm
Shincho relaesed the jutsu and was a little confused the jutsu does not hurt anyone it just changes the battle the feild and he was also wondering why chiro showed up.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:51 am
Chihiro:...I came because you dissapeared Shincho...  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:39 am
"Your friends are in danger" said Vegeta while were training "Who are they fighting" Jynx asked "an Uchiha" Itachi!!!! Jynx thought I've been training for 3 days and forgot about the mission he continued "I'll come back" said Jynx using instant transmission he appeared in front of Itachi with the aura of a warrior and said "Itachi we meet again" Itachi noticed that Jynx's power level had increased drastically "You must think your the best now, huh" said Itachi angered by Itachi's words Jynx punched him with incredible speed "You caught me off guard, not many do that" said Itachi trying to make Jynx look into his eyes "I'm not stupid" said Jynx as he ran towards Itachi ready to hit him Itachi jumped and seen the impact of Jynx's fist damaged the ground where did he goItachi thought as he turned around and seen Jynx above him in a position like he was ready to punch Jynx then tryed to punch him but missed and went for a kick to the face, he got him, but he couldn't fly and they were 1/2 a mile in the air, and Itachi caught himself in a tree "CATCH ME" Jynx yelled to the others hoping they would help him  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:16 pm
*Chihiro jumps behind Jynx and catches him*

"I'll distract him at one point...that will give you some time..." (whispered that)  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:39 pm
Fell shook her head, holding it with her hand. "What the hell am I doing?" She murmured. She watched the battle, confused.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:19 pm
Shincho takes his sword and shoves it in the ground he powers it with ligt soul power. then he takes the sword out the ground and runs at itachi and swings it but to deomds come out the side.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:11 pm
"Ah, this won't do..." Fell said as she pulled out a couple tools. She bit down onto the kunai, did a few handsigns, and murmured. "Infinte Darkness Jutsu"
The entire area became pitch black, but unlike jutsus were one affected the senses only, Infinite Darkness was a ninjutsu, and therefore had the power to be letal. Nobody could see, except for those who didn't use their eyes to see.
Fell felt the vibrations in the air and on the ground. She knew who somebody was just from their footsteps and the way they moved. Those signals were sent to her brain and a picture of the area was etched into her mind's eye.
She flung the kunai knife. "Art of Instantaneous Teleportation!" She yelled. That jutsu... was a gift from her father, just like the Rasengan was.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:15 pm
Shincho noticed he could not see because of the ninjutsu Shincho used his ears to hear every movment that was happing.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:41 pm
Fell grabbed Itachi by the collar of his coat and dissappeared out of the battle ground. As she left, the ninjutsu was released.
Now Fell really had to make her decision. Would she kill him, or would she not?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:19 pm
Itachi is mine rememeber i will get my revenge Shinchos cures mark that had not spred in 6 yaers spreded and Shincho lost controll of what he was doing heturned the battle feild into a fire realm it would hurt anyone who posed as a threat.Shinchos sword grew 10 times it size and was faster than ever before. he ran and said your dead itachi.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:29 pm
Chihiro: !!!...*puts down Jynx and runs toward Shincho*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:32 pm
Shincho jumped dogeing chiro and going to kill itachi.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:19 pm
Sihncho noticed that the itachi fell had about to kill was actuly a water clone so Shincho throws a shuriken at the water clone it turned into a poudul Shincho took his sword and stabed itachi the sword went threw his leg. Shincho says your dead for killing my father itachi.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:32 pm
The clone exploded, sending Shincho flying backwards. By the tme he realized what had happened, Fell and Itachi had vanished.
---
They stood in a clearing, watching each other very carefully. They were both on the I-don't-trust-you-and-you-don't-trust-me page.
"I want to join the Akatsuki..." Fell finally said.
Itachi watched her for a moment, and then shrugged his shoulders and turned away. He walked away and Fell followed him.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:02 pm
Shincho closed his eyes and sat down on the ground he searched the forest for a sound then suddedenly he heared itachi he came behind fell and said ' if you were to join a team that your friend is sposed to attack each other i will kill you .Shincho jumps and yells die itachi."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff