Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
the splits (childrean of two clans) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you join?
  yes
  no thanks
View Results

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:23 pm
[wow that habit is really bad hu? p.s. u keep using your gaia/ other rp name ]

Kin began to play with Miono using his hands. Miono began to wag his tail as he played with him. Kin looked over and saw Miki " hi..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:29 pm
((yea i know but its the only name I ever used in any rps sweatdrop I'm going to try to use Miki though))
Miki hid her face in her book."Hi..." Miki said not wanting to look at him.  

Khana Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:56 pm
[it happens to the best of us]

He picked up Miono and walked over to her and held Miono infront of Miki's book. " Look out of your book please..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:53 am
((i know sweatdrop ))
Miki put her book down and stared at Miono for a few secon,her eyes getting wide."Such a cute doggy" Miki said with a large smile coming over her face,like a little child.  

Khana Uchiha

KiBaS_kAt

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:51 am
"DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!" she kept running.... she finnally got to the class and leaned on the door phanting while everyone was laughing because she was alweays soooo late.....
"Hana glad to see you made it today" said Shikamaru-san.... he had been filling in for Iruka because he had to go on some mission "Now take a seat please" and shika-san though to himself What a drag having to deal with these kids.... well it dosent matter
"Im so sorry Shika-san my annoying brother Saru forgot to wake me up and I overslept after being up all night excited for today........" she looked at her feet "sorry... then I tripped"
everyone laughed more it was so embarrassed  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:15 pm
she felt hotter than the 4th of july she was soooo embarrassed!!!!  

KiBaS_kAt

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:26 pm
Miki looked at the girl that just ran in.Shes not the only one who was late.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:37 pm
Kin saw the girl and thought to himself wow i guess her litle brother is evil and she just has plain bad luck. Miono began to lick Miki's face. Kin turned back "aaagh no Miono stop"  

minimonkey_s

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:08 am
"No its okay.He's so adorable" Miki said giggling,petting Miono.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:23 am
he smiled abit "Well you can probably tell his names Miono". Miono squirmed out of Kin's hands and jumped at Miki  

minimonkey_s

KiBaS_kAt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:23 am
she sat down and let the people finish laughing and she was ready to be put on her team..... I wonder who ill be with..... Hopefully that Kin boy.... GOD he is cute  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:54 pm
((lol to Kibas_kat last post.what her character thought))
"Miono.Such a great name for him" Miki said with Miono landing in her lap and she held him in her arms. whee Miono is so cute!!!!!  

Khana Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:04 pm
Miono began to wag his tail "Well it seems like he likes you" he smiled and sat in his seat.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:06 pm
"I guess so" Miki said smiling,as Miono settled down a bit on her lap.  

Khana Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:39 pm
Kin selted into his seat infront of Miki and Miono and listened to Shikimaru waiting for his name. I wonder whos gonna be on my team... and I really hope they dont hate dogs  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff